4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I didn't get something. Soon will be an update or not? I mean, do I have to download this version now or better to wait the next? Just I haven't started yet.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I didn't get something. Soon will be an update or not? I mean, do I have to download this version now or better to wait the next? Just I haven't started yet.
there next update is almost finished but there's no set release date yet, if you have other things you could play i'd do those first

endriux

May 5, 2018
Dev, i'm decided to support You. Guys, supporting ! This game and Summers Gone is in my mind the best on this site. Amaizing story's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitez and VOYEUR
May 27, 2017
F**kin Axe Hatchet Body Spray! :mad:

First time I'm so invested in the story of a VN. Honestly can't wait for more!
Devs, please don't play with my heart, let this story have a happy ending, or I'll be Chasing Sunsets.

Nah, I don't think it's the rapist dude; you'd be very stupid to invite your almost rapist on a trip to settle your inheritance or something, I don't think you'd be petty enough to do that.

Or maybe she is lmao
Soundgfx, I think it is him. I get the feeling Jaye invited that asshole at the last minute, to incite jealousy in MC, after she saw Mallory tongue wrestling with him. Her stare as she exits the chopper says something similar. Buuut, if she's actually dating that knock-off Axe body spray using douche, then she's irredeemable as a character for me, that shit's crossing the line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Soundgfx

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I think it is him. I get the feeling Jaye invited that asshole at the last minute, to incite jealousy in MC, after she saw Mallory tongue wrestling with him. Her stare as she exits the chopper says something similar. Buuut, if she's actually dating that knock-off Axe body spray using douche, then she's irredeemable as a character for me, that shit's crossing the line.
Frankly, I don't believe it. On multiple occasions, she demonstrates that she loves the MC, that she feels guilty for having made him move away from the family and for having made him wear the hat several times. Rather, I think she made a trade deal with "Axe, the more you put in, the more you have!" to perfume the helicopter, its pilot, her luggage and the seagulls in the harbor. So who is the +1? Surely her girlfriend Tara, also spread with Axe. Or a helicopter hitchhiker encountered on the course ... and spread with Axe ...

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
F**kin Axe Hatchet Body Spray! :mad:

First time I'm so invested in the story of a VN. Honestly can't wait for more!
Devs, please don't play with my heart, let this story have a happy ending, or I'll be Chasing Sunsets.

Soundgfx, I think it is him. I get the feeling Jaye invited that asshole at the last minute, to incite jealousy in MC, after she saw Mallory tongue wrestling with him. Her stare as she exits the chopper says something similar. Buuut, if she's actually dating that knock-off Axe body spray using douche, then she's irredeemable as a character for me, that shit's crossing the line.
My tin foil hat says you are right. To me that would be the only thing to warrant the MC to compete against Jaye (as stated in the VN's description).

Can't wait for the next update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For the drama, of course the dude's coming back to spice things up.

Can't have character development without the spicy stuff happening.
Yeah, just some drama does impact how you see characters in a game and can make a character irredeemable for some. :p

Well it is in the end the devs job to balance it out, but if Jaye brings Rapeboy, after her pattern of pretty toxic reactions (or at best overreactions, if you do not like toxic) and always blame Mc and tries to see his actions in worst light possible to admittedly some things MC could have handled way better, will be for some plyers quite limited in time..

(Now every one singly of her reactions could be defended, but the whole does make it pretty toxic at least to MC. Her complete lack of understanding or even inkling to refuse to think as shown until now about how the way she acts and acted might impact on MC, that she loves so much, also does not help and bit her hard when she decided to rub one out instead of give MC a small heads up she would want to talk to him about it, just a knock on his door that she was unhappy and angry about how he handled it but happy he wanted to, but she needed some time to get her feelings sorted and/or cool down before talking about it.

If she had, things at least for that incident could have been sorted if maybe not for the next that would likely have followed anyway between those two. :p Even though I agree his reaction that he would run would have been less predictable for her at that time since in the past he tried to fight her more as run. Still it might have entered her mind, just as we can infer that the parents did understand why he had run, then also Jaye could have and that it was about more as just that incident).

They basically have just the rest of the update to give those players enough to not wish they could feed her to the fishes together with rapey if she brings him, since it would confirm in their eyes that all her earlier reactions were indeed fully toxic and intentionally and maliciously so, with either no regard of MC feelings or an exceedingly low awareness of how her actions over the years impact him. However much MC might love Jaye and Jaye love MC deep down according to the setup of the story. :p Disconnect between feelings of MC and how the reaction those players will have to Jaye by then will just be too big.

Just finally an awareness shown from Jaye that she and her reactions to what happened is also a reason for all the good and bad things that happened in their relation and at least some inclination to want to really change that and act upon that awareness might go a long way. If she brings Rapey though that change of heart better be pretty convincing, quick and possibly painful. :p

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, just some drama does impact how you see characters in a game and can make a character irredeemable for some. :p

Well it is in the end the devs job to balance it out, but if Jaye brings Rapeboy, after her pretty toxic reactions to admittedly some things MC could have handled way better. They basically have just the rest of the update to give those players enough to not wish they could feed her to the fishes together with rapey. However much MC might love Jaye and Jaye love MC deep down according to the setup of the story. :p Disconnect between feelings of MC andhow the reaction those players will have to Jaye by then will just be too big.
As much as I like Jaye and want to romance her, this is true. Sometimes a love interest just ends up crossing the line and becoming irredeemable. I do wonder what they will end up doing though since I for now at least prefer Jaye over the other girls in the game (except for Tara who is gorgeous).

Reactions: Demonspike666

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

They basically have just the rest of the update to give those players enough to not wish they could feed her to the fishes together with rapey if she brings him, since it would confirm in their eyes that all her earlier reactions were indeed fully toxic and intentionally and maliciously so, with either no regard of MC feelings or an exceedingly low awareness of how her actions over the years impact him. However much MC might love Jaye and Jaye love MC deep down according to the setup of the story. :p Disconnect between feelings of MC and how the reaction those players will have to Jaye by then will just be too big.

Just finally an awareness shown from Jaye that she and her reactions to what happened is also a reason for all the good and bad things that happened in their relation and at least some inclination to want to really change that and act upon that awareness might go a long way. If she brings Rapey though that change of heart better be pretty convincing, quick and possibly painful. :p
Same here bringing rapeface would just prove that all she knows to do is retaliate with malice and anger every single opportunity she gets. This overreaction thing get boring pretty quickly when every tsundere does it. This update will be a make or break for jaye for a lot of people, right now being hot and a redhead is the only thing she has. They've got to give us something a moment, a nice conversation anything positive about her. The update will already start with a bad taste with the spray thing regardless if it is rapeface or not so you've got to have a balance.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

Well it is in the end the devs job to balance it out, but if Jaye brings Rapeboy, after her pattern of pretty toxic reactions (or at best overreactions, if you do not like toxic) and always blame Mc and tries to see his actions in worst light possible to admittedly some things MC could have handled way better, will be for some plyers quite limited in time..

(Now every one singly of her reactions could be defended, but the whole does make it pretty toxic at least to MC. Her complete lack of understanding or even inkling to refuse to think as shown until now about how the way she acts and acted might impact on MC, that she loves so much, also does not help and bit her hard when she decided to rub one out instead of give MC a small heads up she would want to talk to him about it, just a knock on his door that she was unhappy and angry about how he handled it but happy he wanted to, but she needed some time to get her feelings sorted and/or cool down before talking about it.

If she had, things at least for that incident could have been sorted if maybe not for the next that would likely have followed anyway between those two. :p Even though I agree his reaction that he would run would have been less predictable for her at that time since in the past he tried to fight her more as run. Still it might have entered her mind, just as we can infer that the parents did understand why he had run, then also Jaye could have and that it was about more as just that incident).

That's too long, I'm just going to agree with you and say all the mc and jaye really need is to talk it out like grown adults.

Years have passed, I expected jaye and the mc to grow mature, especially the main character, he's supposed to have been traveling a lot and seeing people from all walks of life, it's hard to see this dude we're supposed to be playing as play hard to talk, I expected he'd mellow out of his teenage days but then it'll cut the narrative short, the writers need those spicy drama.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's too long, I'm just going to agree with you and say all the mc and jaye really need is to talk it out like grown adults.

Years have passed, I expected jaye and the mc to grow mature, especially the main character, he's supposed to have been traveling a lot and seeing people from all walks of life, it's hard to see this dude we're supposed to be playing as play hard to talk, I expected he'd mellow out of his teenage days but then it'll cut the narrative short, the writers need those spicy drama.
Well remember, Jaye goes in attack mode relatively quickly after he gets back and yeah the funeral situation and a few other things might even excuse her from her pov.

Still from MC's pov, there is a reason he ran and stayed away until his parents death forced him to come back and interact with Jaye again. He might love Jaye romantically and like a sister, but he also was no longer able or willing to deal with the relation as they had when he ran away from her. Why would he want to now, unless something would have changed? (I am not trying to assign blame to either for how that relation turned into what it was (I just fully blame the devs for that and their needs for the story :ROFLMAO: ), but MC was clearly not happy with it or wishing to keep perpetuating it or he would not have left in the first place giving up the contact with his parents he cared for as well).

With Jaye almost immediately back in attack mode after he gets back, who says MC is very interested deep down to reconnect to her in the first place and not at least conflicted about that and may not wish to run as far away again as he could if he would not have to deal with the inheritance business?

Him putting quite a bit of distance between them and going to Aspen might well be an indication for that. Him finally making the connection Jaye is jealous might make him give it a shot since he might think he has a shot to change how they behave to each other and get from her what he really wants. Until then he had little reason to think there was a chance Jaye loved him though and even wish to reconnect to her besides her being his sister and he loves her. Bringing rapey though might well make MC (or me as player) think it is just not worth it to even try or turn love into hate :)

Last edited:

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
I find it hilarious that despite being the main love interest of the game most people on this board thinks Jaye is a garbage character. A crappy LI and most likely a weak antagonist as well. I mean if your mc doesn't care about the inheritance what's there to compete over?

How about the rest of you? Do you care about the inheritance or no?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
We can safely assume that the devs will provide us with more info in the next releases to paint a broader picture of the female characters. It is very early yet. If everything was just joy and happiness, there would be no story to evolve. .... Or maybe it just is as the previews suggest. The MC finds himself sorrounded by an angry "sister" and a stalker with severe issues and joins the army to get some peace and quiet. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes