4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And if also remember her facial expression when she got out of the helicopter...
Yeah if that is indeed a foreboding it is rapeboy, then devs will for many people just have that episode left to save Jaye as a character, since it would mean she is still fully up to her old games and also that those in past were in the more heavy needling MC on purpose at best instead of more innocent or stupid mistakes or lack of awareness of the impact of her actions on MC.

I know it is likely just story, but Jaye bringing Rapeboy to that party that was for MC's graduation baffles me as well. I know she had the right to bring who she wanted in principle and had no reason to expect MC had been an ass and read her phone and would freakout as badly as he did, still why the fuck bring Rapey in first place instead as to annoy MC on his evening ....

Why would she bring him to that party after what happened shortly before, he was no longer her BF at that moment and well it should not have been hard to predict for her after what happened that her brother would not have been amused seeing him at his party at best. An olive branch would have been her coming with Tara or alone, not bringing Rapey, that she should be aware was at best annoying MC for no reason. If she had gone alone and would have dropped a few words where Mc could have heard her that he had treated her badly so she dropped him, but was luckily stopped by MC coming home at party to oters, she would have made MC feel much more like a heel for his behavior then as she ever could needle him with Rapey at party. While coming out as the more responsible one. :p

That is the thing though, most of Jaye's former behavior can be defended, even if it is often over the line and on the brink and the totality of them makes it kinda toxic to MC. (Hence why he ran and fact he loves her does not help with fact even if Jaye is unaware of it she is capable of hurting MC emotionally harder as any other person in the world, including his parents).

Her bringing Rapey to yacht would shine another light on her earlier actions from possibly or likely just stupidity into most likely malicious and on purpose to hurt MC, even if it may be form of self defense by Jaye. In that case we do need something that at least Jaye becomes aware that her staying on her current path with MC will drive him away and run away from her again at best and tht she also is a part of how their relation turned out. That if she wants to change their relationship, she will have to make a serious effort as well and may even have to be the one to take positive action in that, cause MC did not run away from her for nothing even if he is certainly not blameless either for how that relation turned out as it did.

If there would be no fallout from bringing Rapey if that would be the case, that would finally make Jaye aware that her in that case malicious games do the opposite of what she wants or intends then it gets just to hard to see what it will take for Jaye to ever finally become aware of that after she had 5 years to ponder why MC stayed away from her and did not react to her messages and did not want contact with her. It is time for Jaye to show or more importantly finally have shown in the game she is at least able to look at her own actions and see that they did not help, whether she thinks she was right or not and that they do have an affect on MC that do not help him nor her if her goal is to have a relation with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900 and A.C.H.B.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I know it is likely just story, but Jaye bringing Rapeboy to that party that was for MC's graduation baffles me as well. I know she had the right to bring who she wanted in principle and had no reason to expect MC had been an ass and read her phone and would freakout as badly as he did, still why the fuck bring Rapey in first place instead as to annoy MC on his evening ....
I have a version that she brought Rapey to the graduation party not in order to harm or take revenge on the MC, but in such a stupid way to check the attitude towards her. In the end, she was pleased with what had happened (in other words: "Asshole was beaten, therefore MC has feelings for me").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaye just didn't expect the MC to tell everyone about the attempted rape, so she freaked out.
I cannot find any other explanation for this.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I have a version that she brought Rapey to the graduation party not in order to harm or take revenge on the MC, but in such a stupid way to check the attitude towards her. In the end, she was pleased with what had happened (in other words: "Asshole was beaten, therefore MC has feelings for me").
Jaye just didn't expect the MC to tell everyone about the attempted rape, so she freaked out.
I cannot find any other explanation for this.
This is a very credible hypothesis. First, Jaye was surprised by her brother with Motherfucker coming out of his room. Second, during the celebration, she does not know that her brother has read her SMS. What must have been, in her mind, a test of his jealousy, therefore of his love for her, turns into a fight and she panics for fear of being discovered. So she pushes her brother away violently, not expecting his reaction and his departure for his world tour. In the shower and in bed, her thoughts are calmer because she has had the answer to her test, and she expects to see him the next day to talk about it. Caramba! he left !!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a very credible hypothesis. First, Jaye was surprised by her brother with Motherfucker coming out of his room. Second, during the celebration, she does not know that her brother has read her SMS. What must have been, in her mind, a test of his jealousy, therefore of his love for her, turns into a fight and she panics for fear of being discovered. So she pushes her brother away violently, not expecting his reaction and his departure for his world tour. In the shower and in bed, her thoughts are calmer because she has had the answer to her test, and she expects to see him the next day to talk about it. Caramba! he left !!!
Yeah her test backfired badly and was not smart in the first place especially considering their relation of the past few years and recent incidents and likely would have even if MC had not read her phone before that made him actually freak out, helped in making him feel friendlier towards her for having brought Rapey. (You know it is a test when someone at least has the idea the other might be interested as well, when you have no reason to think so it becomes just blind luck if act as wanted by that other person. If MC had not read her phone, he most likely would have just been annoyed Rapey was there as a proof Jaye had no eye for his feelings at all and either avoided Jaye and Rapey all evening or would have made a bad remark since was annoyed and it would have turned into another less serious fight as the one that actually took place :p)

That is the thing though, even if Jaye might be acting reasonable from her perspective or ideas and even there some of her actions are at least debatable or overreactions, she does not do so from pov of MC and she shows or has not shown any awareness of how MC might perceive her actions or if she has Devs have fully chosen not to show those yet.

Worst case in point she acts like the fact MC on purpose left and avoided any contact with her was just another incident plus to hurt her and not something meaningful that she played a part in and was about more as the incident as such even if that was the direct cause. Yeah if he had been back a month after, it would be different, disappearing for 5 years should be a clear message though, unless her emotional intelligence is zero or close to that.

That to me is the main difference between the two until now, MC does show he is aware that his actions and behavior in past did not help and he is partly responsible even if that might not affect his actions as such or even makes him want to reconnect with Jaye fully. He even admits that by acting like a boy that wants the attention of a girl he likes he did the equivalent of pulling her hair when she started to ignore him and went overboard in that. Jaye though seems to be fully on same path after MC returns, shows no awareness still so why should she ever change? If she does not change why should MC not run again, he knows he can live without her and not with her as she is/was.

Other option she is aware and still persists with her behavior and if she then brings Rapey on purpose that is basically a declaration of war from her side and the best sign she could give MC she does not want to change their relationship at least from MC's pov even if she herself would see it as another misguided test of MC and his feelings for her. If she wants to test those, then ask Mc to be honest why her actions hurt MC so badly that he had to break off any contact with her for 5 years and if accident with parents had not happened possibly another 10 years as well.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
What ? It was not just MC's homecoming. It was hers too. Once again, very telling how some of you brings back everything to Alex and how supposedly she's out to get him back somehow.
And she only accepted that Christian showed up so he'd explain himself. As seen on her phone. Yet you guys are bend on making it a conspiracy where she's trying to set up Alex. This is getting ridiculous.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
What ? It was not just MC's homecoming. It was hers too. Once again, very telling how some of you brings back everything to Alex and how supposedly she's out to get him back somehow.
And she only accepted that Christian showed up so he'd explain himself. As seen on her phone. Yet you guys are bend on making it a conspiracy where she's trying to set up Alex. This is getting ridiculous.

Welcome to f95.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
For DA22 :

It is obvious that without the disappearance of the parents, no funeral or inheritance. Jaye having blocked the MC on his phone, no explanation or press conference on the subject. The MC can continue his round-the-world trip in stages and go to ski seasons in Aspen where he is sure to find food, shelter and a few females for his intimate needs. OK, okay, but then where's the suspense, the brawl, the passion, the hate, Motherfucker on the boat, etc. In short, we have here an empty shell with a single 20-minute episode that is not even worth a star in the Michelin guide.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You still miss the point, if I had hated Jaye, I would not say we need a bone after. I just would say feed her to fishies together with Rapey if she brings him from MC's perspective. Even if she would be the kindest person and a saint to everyone else in the world.

Her bringing Rapey to that party to talk things out might have made sense from her perspective, it also shows a complete lack of any awareness or lack of care (though we know that is not exactly true, MC does not know that) how MC might have felt about it whose evening it was and in whose honor that party for his graduation was and that is a pattern she does show over and over. Many people might after what had happened decided there would have been better options as that party to talk things out with Rapey just from a decency perspective to MC even if you are not the best of friends. It is not like it would come as a surprise to her MC would not want him there, even if he had not read her phone or it should not have. Hell she could have at least asked him in advance iof he would have had a problem with Rapey being there.

It is not about conspiracy, it is about her utter self centeredness when it comes to relation with MC and inability to even look for one second beyond what she wants to think about him beyond that and her own role in how their relation became as it is.

Same if she brings Rapey to the boat even with just intention to make MC jealous and no worse intentions, it is such a brainless move if have any empathy and ability to even just imagine how the other person might feel about that. That is the pattern Jaye needs to break, just thinking about herself and how things hurt her and affect her when comes to MC with no thought how her actions impact him.

At least if she wants that relation with him, if she wants a continuation of past 5 years, she is likely on the perfect road to get there. :p Now since most of us would prefer they end up happily both, there is some need that shows that Jaye at least has some ability's to grow soonish and kinda immediately if she is indeed insane enough to bring Rapey for her reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonspike666

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
I've finished all the available content and I have to say I'm impressed.

Visually the game is top-notch, each character is unique and so far well written, the same can be written about the game's story. Dialogues are another strong point of this game. There is also more content than I expected, considering the fact that the game is quite young.

Now a few things that I would like to discuss separately:

1) I am probably the only person who is not fond of either Jaye or Mallory. On one hand an annoying sister, on the other a character who came into the MC's life for very selfish reasons or at least that's what you can deduce from the beginning of the game. At this point I'd rather fuck that bald dude the MC was exploring the world with or the bartender, lol.

2) I hope the end of the first chapter doesn't mean the return of Rapey. Not only would it kill any possibility of showing Jaye as someone who actually wants to build a relationship with the MC but it simply doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint. I don't know how the author would want to logically explain his presence on the yacht at such a point in the plot, given that the guy fucked up MC's family.

3) I hope there will be an opportunity for a relationship with Tara later in the game. Definitely the best chick in the game.

4) The animations are unfortunately very simplistic and here the author definitely has room for improvement.

Overall the project looks very interesting and the game could be one of the best on this whole site in the future. This could be one of those games where the visuals are great, but they fall to the background because other elements of the game are on an even higher level.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
it simply doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint
however it makes much more sense than the foolish idea that gets posted in here that jaye doused tara or the entire helicopter with axe body spray in order to dupe mc for a single moment to no effect. how would she even know that he associates that smell with christian? it's been a bit since i played but isn't the yacht scene still in the past, being told by mc to the bartender? and the bartender mentions a huge dust-up between mc and jaye and that he doesn't want it repeated in his joint. i don't think the drama's done. jaye's gonna ramp it up to eleven and christian is indeed an arrow to be fired at mc. can't wait for the whining.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
however it makes much more sense than the foolish idea that gets posted in here that jaye doused tara or the entire helicopter with axe body spray in order to dupe mc for a single moment to no effect. how would she even know that he associates that smell with christian? it's been a bit since i played but isn't the yacht scene still in the past, being told by mc to the bartender? and the bartender mentions a huge dust-up between mc and jaye and that he doesn't want it repeated in his joint. i don't think the drama's done. jaye's gonna ramp it up to eleven and christian is indeed an arrow to be fired at mc. can't wait for the whining.

The "dust up" was from the graduation party when the MC revealed Christian's "plot" and floored him.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
The "dust up" was from the graduation party when the MC revealed Christian's "plot" and floored him.
is that what he was referencing? was he there? i thought i remembered him saying it was something that happened in his bar, but again it's been a bit since i played.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
3) I hope there will be an opportunity for a relationship with Tara later in the game. Definitely the best chick in the game.
Unfortunately for many (including me), this will not happen. Probably purely friendly relations await us.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes