4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
At this point there will be bitching either way, since it's usually my way or the highway and people don't accept any other explanation for situations except the one they came up with in their head.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
1) I am probably the only person who is not fond of either Jaye or Mallory. On one hand an annoying sister, on the other a character who came into the MC's life for very selfish reasons or at least that's what you can deduce from the beginning of the game. At this point I'd rather fuck that bald dude the MC was exploring the world with or the bartender, lol.
I like Jaye, and I wish the Devs concocted a believable and cohesive role for her, even if not that of the Chosen One. On the contrary, Mallory seems quite confused to me. In her childhood, her father's voice in her head and his suicide did not bode well. Her presence in George's office raises questions. Her conversation with Amanda in the cabin of the boat at the end of the chapter suggests many secrets. I hope the Devs will enlighten us on this bizarre behavior but personally I don't see her finishing on the top step of the podium. As for fucking the bald guy, I would hesitate because he's a former Israeli special forces man and he has to master krav maga and a whole bunch of other fighting skills ...

2) I hope the end of the first chapter doesn't mean the return of Rapey. Not only would it kill any possibility of showing Jaye as someone who actually wants to build a relationship with the MC but it simply doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint. I don't know how the author would want to logically explain his presence on the yacht at such a point in the plot, given that the guy fucked up MC's family.
I totally agree !

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
however it makes much more sense than the foolish idea that gets posted in here that jaye doused tara or the entire helicopter with axe body spray in order to dupe mc for a single moment to no effect. how would she even know that he associates that smell with christian?
I agree that such a scenario would be very lame. It's hard for me to say if it makes more sense because frankly, to me, neither of those two options make any sense.

Unfortunately for many (including me), this will not happen. Probably purely friendly relations await us.
Maybe she won't mind an occasional friendly fuck? ;)

ah okay. i still hope christian's on the copter, it's gonna be great.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
neither of those two options make any sense
jaye being a bitch makes sense, guy. doesn't mean she's dating christian, but it's not a stretch to believe she'd dredge him up to use him as ammunition in a renewed melodramatic emotional conflict with mc. she's jealous of mallory, she's turning the tables in a way she knows should work. if the devs aren't going to wrap up the past between the two characters yet then further escalation is to be expected.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
[...] if the devs aren't going to wrap up the past between the two characters yet then further escalation is to be expected.
I suspect that warpwraping up the past of this two would be the end of the game, no more drama and fight to keep the story alive.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I suspect that warpwraping up the past of this two would be the end of the game, no more drama and fight to keep the story alive.
yeah, probably. i'd rather the whole story not dwell on past melodrama but it's the easy way forward.

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
jaye being a bitch makes sense, guy.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand that Jaye can act like a bitch towards the MC given their history and the incident with Mallory. MC is not an example of a knight in shining armor and is not blameless. It's just that to me there's a big difference between getting even and acting like a bitch because of jealousy and bringing a guy who literally wanted to rape you to such a ceremony to make MC jealous. You can be evil and you can be evil like Hitler, lol.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
yeah, probably. i'd rather the whole story not dwell on past melodrama but it's the easy way forward.
Agreed solving MC's parents death (I suspect foul play) would be a more interesting way forward and let the drama take a smaller role but as in real life women tend to create drama were there is non :poop: .

Reactions: Xarin and duningtwo

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand that Jaye can act like a bitch towards the MC given their history and the incident with Mallory. MC is not an example of a knight in shining armor and is not blameless. It's just that to me there's a big difference between getting even and acting like a bitch because of jealousy and bringing a guy who literally wanted to rape you to such a ceremony to make MC jealous. You can be evil and you can be evil like Hitler, lol.
jaye can blitzkrieg my poland any day. but really mc (inadvertently) rescued her from christian that night by coming home and making noise, and then stood up to him for her at the party even though she flipped out about it, now she's happy mc's back but that's gone sideways too and she's jealous and nuts. she's been holding a torch for him for so long and is probably neurotic and unstable (she is a woman) that i can buy her setting up another scenario in which mc is prompted to save her from christian.

Last edited:

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
jaye can blitzkrieg my poland any day. but really mc (inadvertently) rescued her from christian that night by coming home and making noise, and then stood up to him for her at the party even though she flipped out about it, now she's happy mc's back but that's gone sideways too and she's jealous and nuts. she's been holding a torch for him for so long and is probably neurotic and unstable (she is a woman) that i can buy her setting up another scenario in which mc is prompted to save her from christian.
Shit, not only is Jaye harassing me in the game but you also want her to blitzkrieg my country? Am I really that bad? :ROFLMAO:

As for her being an unstable woman, I'm afraid that's an argument I can't win with :D. I hope she won't be unstable to the same degree as a certain other red haired woman from a certain other game. I don't want to deal with another AL type of shit :HideThePain:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Without commenting on the previous discussion, I will say it's fascinating how this thread can go radio silent for a week, and then suddenly go nuts for a day or two.
This is normal, dudes. It takes a good week to analyze the previous threads, extract the relevant information from them, go over some sequences of chapter 1, take notes and photos, have some erotic dreams of the different females, calculate the most plausible intentions of you Devs. and ......... let go for another week without holding back to expose, up and down and across, the result of all this work and to argue, explain, give leads, refute, accept (without yelling) the same job of the other F95 accomplices. And say that we will have to do that for the other 7 chapters !!!!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
would you prefer soviet christian?
What was the saying of the german women of the time? I prefer a soviet in my belly (rape) over an american from the sky (bombs). [edit] hahahahaha, that is Jaye's logic. hahahahaha

On a different note, I fear that the MC will end up alone and naked in a corner doubtful of his self worth. It appears that Jaye is a psychological abuser skilled in "deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender" tactics.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes