• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
There is only one way, this discussion can scroll further, and it is chapter 3. We will still be discussed same thing, however new insight can give us new opinions.

I myself struggle with finding any positive or neutral reason, which Jaye would have to bring Christian to reading of parents will. So, I have to settle for hope in reason with small impact on my trust.

Redeemability is issue, which only few members use here, I don’t know, what it would mean. What is redeemable and what isn’t. It is too subjective concept for objective discussion.

If I lose trust in Jaye, there would be no fish feeding or other think. My MC will care for his sister in any situation. However, anything more than sibling would lose all interest for me.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, I stop masturbating my brain. The next chapter doesn't have to be very far. Since I cannot impose my will on DEVs, except by parcel bomb or posthumous trial, I will let them follow their ideas. After all, they might not be that bad. In view of the contents of the first chapter, I do not worry too much. Everything will end with a bacchanal of all the devils, with lots of booz, fucking on all floors, motherfucker fire immolation, fireworks, all the male guests fed to sharks and myself in the Bahamas with Jaye, whom I would have mastered beforehand. I said !

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
The best thing we can do is to wait and see what happens in the next chapter.
I am curious, but i keep myself neutral for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
One thing i kinda don't like about the game is that our MC is somewhat forced to like Jaye, there is no choices to fight for her or not, we kinda just have to pursue her. I also don't understand why we are forced to say that Tara is not our type since this game is supposed to be a choice based games, our choices should defined our taste and i really think our type should be really told by us only. Of course the problem would easily be solved if this is a kinetic novel but no, this is a choice based game and a good choice based game should always make the player feel they have control over the story, atleast pretend that the player have control over the story, i always when i got the "Hey, you can speak for yourself" moment.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
One thing i kinda don't like about the game is that our MC is somewhat forced to like Jaye, there is no choices to fight for her or not, we kinda just have to pursue her. I also don't understand why we are forced to say that Tara is not our type since this game is supposed to be a choice based games, our choices should defined our taste and i really think our type should be really told by us only. Of course the problem would easily be solved if this is a kinetic novel but no, this is a choice based game and a good choice based game should always make the player feel they have control over the story, atleast pretend that the player have control over the story, i always when i got the "Hey, you can speak for yourself" moment.
Point of clarification: You are not, nor will you be forced to like or chase Jaye, except in the Prologue, which occurs in its entirety before the main game. The Prologue and various historical points of the story are told as if they already happened, and you will have no agency there. From Chapter 1 forward, you can sideline Jaye as much as you like, or Mallory for that matter.

Both Jaye and Mallory remain central to the overall plot, regardless of how you treat them, however.

Doing so may not immediately change how they feel about you, though it will at some point. There is 100% an ending planned where you MGTOW it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Point of clarification: You are not, nor will you be forced to like or chase Jaye, except in the Prologue, which occurs in its entirety before the main game. The Prologue and various historical points of the story are told as if they already happened, and you will have no agency there. From Chapter 1 forward, you can sideline Jaye as much as you like, or Mallory for that matter.

Both Jaye and Mallory remain central to the overall plot, regardless of how you treat them, however.

Doing so may not immediately change how they feel about you, though it will at some point. There is 100% an ending planned where you MGTOW it.
Ok, gonna let my stupidity show here....what is MGTOW?

Reactions: DA22

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I don't see why there so much hate for Jaye...Sure she was a royal bitch at the beginning but later she realized she was wrong but the mc up and left without a word before she could fix her mistake. Now Hes back and pretty much being an idiot towards her which is expected after how things turned out in the beginning. The mc isn't even trying to make things right...its seems as if hes pushing her away. Jaye appears to be jealous and is responding in kind with bringing the Pos ex from the beginning to the boat trip...if thats who it is.
If it is I predict a similar situation that happened with Jaye and the ex at the beginning where he tries to force himself on her but this time there won't be anything stopping the mc from curb stomping him this time...That could be the spark that sets things in motion where they start to mend their relationship
I have no problem with how things are going with the story and for me...Jaye is the MAIN love interest of the game. She might be a bitch now but I don't see it staying that way once everything that happened in the past is brought back to the present and they start mending their relationship and stop being stupid and finally admit how they feel for each other.
The mc is not giving jaye much to work with.
I think the MC is a dumbass...sure he has his reasons but hes not even trying. Hes just trying to get everything over with so he can run away again.
Personally there isn't a girl in this that I don't like...they are all gorgeous and having to choose between them would be difficult lol.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey Stone Fox Studios, could we get a package deal for Tara if we choose Jaye? You know to sweeten the deal :giggle:.

[edit] I mean Jaye apparently likes Tara that way right?

4kru7j.jpg

Last edited:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020

I'm really glad to hear this stuff will only happen in prologue, but i do have a question, how many main girls are u planning to have on this game and is Tara one of it?

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes