• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't see why there so much hate for Jaye...Sure she was a royal bitch at the beginning but later she realized she was wrong but the mc up and left without a word before she could fix her mistake. Now Hes back and pretty much being an idiot towards her which is expected after how things turned out in the beginning. The mc isn't even trying to make things right...its seems as if hes pushing her away. Jaye appears to be jealous and is responding in kind with bringing the Pos ex from the beginning to the boat trip...if thats who it is.
If it is I predict a similar situation that happened with Jaye and the ex at the beginning where he tries to force himself on her but this time there won't be anything stopping the mc from curb stomping him this time...That could be the spark that sets things in motion where they start to mend their relationship
I have no problem with how things are going with the story and for me...Jaye is the MAIN love interest of the game. She might be a bitch now but I don't see it staying that way once everything that happened in the past is brought back to the present and they start mending their relationship and stop being stupid and finally admit how they feel for each other.
The mc is not giving jaye much to work with.
I think the MC is a dumbass...sure he has his reasons but hes not even trying. Hes just trying to get everything over with so he can run away again.
Personally there isn't a girl in this that I don't like...they are all gorgeous and having to choose between them would be difficult lol.
Well you have your right to feel about Jaye as you will, it is partly whose perspective you choose. To me they were both dumbasses and at fault, just MC grew up a little bit we can see in talk bartender and Jaye still has to show that. You are right though, MC is not trying overly much to reconnect with her if at all.

He just did his best to stay away from her for 5 years and is forced by circumstances to deal with her again and she still acts same to him as she did before he left. Why would he, unless something stops him he would likely prefer to leave as soon as possible again and work on his own life. Sure he loves her, but that did not stop him from leaving before either since living with her is even harder for him. :) Her bringing Rapey for her purposes, will likely at best only firm MC's mind up even further that there is no reason to even just try to reconnect with her, let alone become a regular part of her life again.

That is partly why bringing Rapey will be such a bad idea, even if it will make great drama. It would make it even harder for Jaye to ever make MC believe (and also quite a few of us players) she would ever really want a positive relation with him and in a relation you do need two to tango. :p

(Now as a player I have a bit more information about Jaye as the MC has and a bit more sympathy for the reasons why she acts like she did, but even then I will need something that shows me by now that she is able to change a bit especially when she brings Rapey to let my MC take the gamble that reconnecting with Jaye could work out for both of them. If I was just immersing in MC I would have him take first plane possible to a few thousand miles away from Jaye :p)

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked

When Kentyrr and I started this, we never thought we'd devote so many more hours to it than we do our day jobs, but we do!
Chapter 2's art is finishing it's final render phase as I write this, and I have most of it already integrated with the script.
Tonight, Kent and I will do our first full play though the chapter frame-by-frame and try to identify any art gaps, continuity issues, plot holes, or other errors, followed shortly after by test release to our beta crew.
As of right now, Chapter 2 is about the same size as Chapter 1 in sheer code size and art inventory, but features and sound have not been integrated yet, so we'll see how it shakes out in the release version.
We are shooting for a May 7 release, barring any surprises like save compatibility or other integration issues. In the event we run into problems, we'll be transparent about it and adjust expectations accordingly.
Chapter 2 kicks off the main story in earnest, and some of the threads that have only been hinted at so far will begin to come into focus. Answers to some burning questions from previous installments will also be revealed.
Faces from the past will resurface and their actions will be explored from other perspectives.
As always at this point in development, we ask that if you prefer not to have your subscriber name in the credits, to let us know via DM. If you'd prefer to have it displayed differently than your Patron name, you can also request that. It goes without saying that we will not put real names in the credits unless specifically authorized to do so.
The wait is nearly over! Who was on that helicopter? What happened to Hank? Why was MC in Sicily? What is Mallory up to? What's next for succession? What freaky shit is Fiona up to this week?
Soon...

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Who was on that helicopter? What happened to Hank? Why was MC in Sicily? What is Mallory up to? What's next for succession? What freaky shit is Fiona up to this week?
Of course, these are the right questions! I have been struggling for weeks to find the right answers. I am an asshole!

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just did a replay this weekend and all my LIs impressions remain the same. Jaye is a cunt, Tara IMO is working behind the scenes to separate the siblings (blocking MC on Jayes phone for example). The journalist could potentially be a good girl in the future but I don't buy this yet, she's shady... So the only girls that I currently want and hope to end the game with are the aspen girls or the italian chick. I'm glad devs said we could have a MGTOW end because so far this seems to be the way...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
was jaye born orange? is it a skin disorder or did she just eat too many carrots as a child or something?
Carrots make the thighs rosy and the mood light. For Jaye, therefore, these are not carrots. Maybe a tan with a few chemicals ... Usually redheads have fair skin with lovely moles.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Just did a replay this weekend and all my LIs impressions remain the same. Jaye is a cunt, Tara IMO is working behind the scenes to separate the siblings (blocking MC on Jayes phone for example). The journalist could potentially be a good girl in the future but I don't buy this yet, she's shady... So the only girls that I currently want and hope to end the game with are the aspen girls or the italian chick. I'm glad devs said we could have a MGTOW end because so far this seems to be the way...
In the last chapter, as soon as the inheritance is secured and he is filthy rich, some long-legged scandinavian blonde will edge herself in and make him forget all this mess (just to make another mess..)

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Kentyrr really has to take responsibility for his actions, he created Jaye so hot and perfect that the other girls go unnoticed, except for Tara, she is on another level (although we will never going to fuck her) Life is unfair

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't see why there so much hate for Jaye...Sure she was a royal bitch at the beginning but later she realized she was wrong but the mc up and left without a word before she could fix her mistake. Now Hes back and pretty much being an idiot towards her which is expected after how things turned out in the beginning. The mc isn't even trying to make things right...its seems as if hes pushing her away. Jaye appears to be jealous and is responding in kind with bringing the Pos ex from the beginning to the boat trip...if thats who it is.
If it is I predict a similar situation that happened with Jaye and the ex at the beginning where he tries to force himself on her but this time there won't be anything stopping the mc from curb stomping him this time...That could be the spark that sets things in motion where they start to mend their relationship
I have no problem with how things are going with the story and for me...Jaye is the MAIN love interest of the game. She might be a bitch now but I don't see it staying that way once everything that happened in the past is brought back to the present and they start mending their relationship and stop being stupid and finally admit how they feel for each other.
The mc is not giving jaye much to work with.
I think the MC is a dumbass...sure he has his reasons but hes not even trying. Hes just trying to get everything over with so he can run away again.
Personally there isn't a girl in this that I don't like...they are all gorgeous and having to choose between them would be difficult lol.
You don't see why so much hate to Jaye?Ok, I can actually agree on certain things you mentioned above. I think everyone can agree that MC isn't a flower. He made several mistakes, like reading Jaye's diary or telling in front of everyone that she almost got depart. That was simply overstepping your boundaries and invading her privacy, even though his intentions were good. However it was Jaye who started to act like a royal bitch. It was her who started to push MC away. And for what? Because MC wanted to give her some space so she can have friends. Or the part where she wanted MC to go as far away as possible from her only to later on realize that she was to harsh. And after MC left did she even try to call him once? She only called him because their parents died. I mentioned several times that many people tend to change over time however in this game she's the same queen bitch like she was before. She's constantly aggressive and picking fights with MC. And now it's like MC owes her something, like a hug or understanding or something. Nope. She's not making any amends for her mistakes. I only blame Mc for not maning up and put her in her place. This is not a hate. If that person did to me that kind of bs in real life I wouldn't give her a 2nd chance to do it again. Instead I would ignore her for the rest of our lives. Then there was a jealousy from Jaye outside lawyers office. The kiss scene between Mc and that girl. Jaye acted like MC was cheating her, even though they were never romantically involved. MC can be with any free girl he wants. He doesn't need to explain her a thing. Sorry for the long reply that's just my perspective.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
She's constantly aggressive and picking fights with MC [...] The kiss scene between Mc and that girl. Jaye acted like MC was cheating her, even though they were never romantically involved. MC can be with any free girl he wants. He doesn't need to explain her a thing.
i remember a perfectly pleasant text message conversation in which mc agrees to meet jaye for coffee, only for her to instead find him with mallory's tongue down his throat. i may be misremembering. anyway, you'll have the opportunity to shelve jaye (gay) according to the dev https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-2-stone-fox-studios.62625/page-136#post-5659020. it's all still early days and setup to the story. you'll be free to pursue mallory (gay) or whomever else.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
i remember a perfectly pleasant text message conversation in which mc agrees to meet jaye for coffee, only for her to instead find him with mallory's tongue down his throat. i may be misremembering. anyway, you'll have the opportunity to shelve jaye (gay) according to the dev https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-2-stone-fox-studios.62625/page-136#post-5659020. it's all still early days and setup to the story. you'll be free to pursue mallory (gay) or whomever else.
I personaly have multiple paths for every girl, even Jaye. And about that kiss, sure MC did make mistake there, there's no argue in that. He should text Jaye inform her that he can't make it or something and even then that's no excuse for Jaye's behavour and jeolosy. Jaye and MC weren't romantically involved and MC wasn't cheating on her. Don't get me wrong here in this game Jaye is number 1 girl for me.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
not about cheating, guy. the feelings are there on both sides. mc fucked an italian woman because she kinda looked like jaye. again, it's all setup still.
Exactly! We have here the proof that even several years later, MC is still in love and nostalgic for Jaye. I also note that before that, MC significantly developed his combat skills and developed bodily with the help of David, the Israeli Special Force. On his return, I do not give a shit of Motherfucker skin if they find themselves face to face on the yacht again.

Reactions: duningtwo

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
By passing me again the scene in which the MC dreams of Jaye announcing the death of his parents to him just before receiving the tragic phone call, I deduce that there is a strong connection between the two. And that brought to mind a similar fact that happened to me personally. In the 75s, I was in OPEX in the Guyanese forest and I dreamed that I was accompanying my paternal aunt to take a train. Before going on board, she said to me "I am going away but do not forget me". Back in France two months later, I learned that she had died that night. And that disturbed me many years later because she was my favorite aunt and she had always cuddled me when I was little.

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
was jaye born orange? is it a skin disorder or did she just eat too many carrots as a child or something?
Man, if you really see her skin color as orange on your monitor, you're in dire need of a color calibrator, because its colors are FUBAR :sneaky:

Just for you I sampled that color (I used GIMP's color picker and sampled a 5x5 pixel area on her tummy) and found a name for its code, which apparently happens to be a shade of brown called Smoke Tree. On the right is a sample of actual orange from the same page. Those are internationally standardized (W3C) color codes and names.

In case you can't make a difference between those two colors, you might need to test your eyes for partial color blindness, sorry.

jaye-smoke_tree.png
The shade of the color in my browser may be slightly different from the one on the Jaye picture and the color sampler, since GIMP is using a calibrated color profile and the browser is not.

It is true though, that red hair and brown skin don't go together genetically. Redheads usually have very light skin and don't tan well at all, they just burn their skin without getting much darker afterwards.
We might consider artificial tan, though :rolleyes:

Last edited:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Man, if you really see her skin color as orange on your monitor, you're in dire need of a color calibrator, because its colors are FUBAR :sneaky:

Just for you I sampled that color (I used GIMP's color picker and sampled a 5x5 pixel area on her tummy) and found a name for its code, which apparently happens to be a shade of brown called Smoke Tree. On the right is a sample of actual orange from the same page. Those are internationally standardized (W3C) color codes and names.

In case you can't make a difference between those two colors, you might need to test your eyes for partial color blindness, sorry.

View attachment 1171243
The shade of the color in my browser may be slightly different from the one on the Jaye picture and the color sampler, since GIMP is using a calibrated color profile and the browser is not.

It is true though, that red hair and brown skin don't go together genetically. Redheads usually have very light skin and don't tan well at all, they just burn their skin without getting much darker afterwards.
We might consider artificial tan, though :rolleyes:
that's a lot of words and effort to call out a lame joke, bud. is your sense of humour calibrated, or your anal retentiveness over-calibrated? who spray tans a kid, anyway?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
that's a lot of words and effort to call out a lame joke, bud. is your sense of humour calibrated, or your anal retentiveness over-calibrated? who spray tans a kid, anyway?
If I were Stone Fox, I'd be sightly offended by the comment about using a wrong color. I was just defending his skills and there was a real chance of you monitor being fucked up. Wouldn't be the first.
You might want to calibrate your own joking skills.

Besides, I was just curious about finding out how far from the actual orange that color is.

Don't be sad though, I'm teh champion of lame jokes. :LOL:

BTW, how would you be able to explain her tan then? Maybe there was an accident in the artifical tan salon? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes