• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

M'95

May 17, 2019
ok explain to me what a typical redhead is. i know some redheads but they are all diffrent from another. nothing where i would say that is typical.
I'll try to keep this generalization as general as possible and say that from my experiences red heads are very passionate about what is important to them :)

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Hey, DEVs, you only have 5 days left to complete this wonderful story ... uh, isn't that the end of it ?... Wait, isn't that the missing seven episodes ?... What ! This is only the second episode ? Fuck shit ! This is a big disappointment ... well, well, OK, we will be satisfied with the second episode. This will occupy us for weeks to dissect it and to construct countless hypotheses for the following episodes. Thanks anyway, buddies.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
oh boy! jaye did a cameo on latest ver of leap of faith! i hope we can see this kind of smile on her face soon haha

View attachment 1174415
Yes, this was such a huge honor for us. We are both huge fans of Drifty, and we discussed him using Jaye in this episode of LOF, but when we saw the treatment he gave her, we were stunned and humbled.

Depending on how you've played so far, there is a non-zero possibility that you'll see more than one smile like that in the episode in beta right now. :)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Depending on how you've played so far, there is a non-zero possibility that you'll see more than one smile like that in the episode in beta right now.
Yeah !! I was sure of it !!!! Jaye, my love, they all want you gone, they treat you like the most despicable of women, they would throw you in the garbage if I weren't there to stop them. Fortunately, the DEVs, who would in this case deserve the Nobel Prize for the VNs, do what they want and promise us a resounding revenge for my beloved heroine. Allelujah !!!

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
The way the MC reacted when he read the phone messages are understandable. I'm talking about when he seen Christian getting out of Jaye room. He got upset with Jaye (who wasn't at fault), but he didn't talked with her about it. He just realized what really happened when read the messages and after that things snowballed.
Hi, if we are being fair here, he was upset because she decided that sneaking Christian into their home was worth more than attending his championship game. They shared an unspoken tradition of always attending each other's games and sporting events. He was already hurt when he noticed she had begun pulling back due to Christian, someone whom he disliked. His hurt was further amplified when he realized that she chose to do it on the day of his championship game. So when he went inside his home, heard them laughing and rhythmic thumping immediately following that, he most likely assumed that she was sleeping with him. And if we are still being fair, he is in the right for assuming that. I mean, when I was her age, I wouldn't go to such lengths to invite a guy over to simply watch movies and joke around. She had intentions and likely got cold feet about it when Christian started taking initiative.

While I don't like how he handled things that time, he was in his right to act that way and assume those things. It was an important day for him, she knew about it(showed by how she invited Chris over because she knew her parents would be at MC's game), and decided that taking that big step with Chris was more important than supporting MC on one of the most important days of his high school years. I'm not saying his reaction was completely ok, but can you blame him?

P.S: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors in there.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Hi, if we are being fair here, he was upset because she decided that sneaking Christian into their home was worth more than attending his championship game. They shared an unspoken tradition of always attending each other's games and sporting events. He was already hurt when he noticed she had begun pulling back due to Christian, someone whom he disliked. His hurt was further amplified when he realized that she chose to do it on the day of his championship game. So when he went inside his home, heard them laughing and rhythmic thumping immediately following that, he most likely assumed that she was sleeping with him. And if we are still being fair, he is in the right for assuming that. I mean, when I was her age, I wouldn't go to such lengths to invite a guy over to simply watch movies and joke around. She had intentions and likely got cold feet about it when Christian started taking initiative.

While I don't like how he handled things that time, he was in his right to act that way and assume those things. It was an important day for him, she knew about it(showed by how she invited Chris over because she knew her parents would be at MC's game), and decided that taking that big step with Chris was more important than supporting MC on one of the most important days of his high school years. I'm not saying his reaction was completely ok, but can you blame him?

Great post. :)

A fun element of writing is choosing the order in which to reveal information to the reader. Sometimes it only matters that somebody did something, or they did not. But sometimes WHY they did or did not do something matters just as much.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Great post. :)

A fun element of writing is choosing the order in which to reveal information to the reader. Sometimes it only matters that somebody did something, or they did not. But sometimes WHY they did or did not do something matters just as much.
But most often the actions (or none) stand as facts but the reasoning will fade or be distorted over time.
Anyway .... looking forward to the next chapter - encouraged by the near promise of a Jaye smile.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Glad to see that sensible girl/woman still exist, rapeface wasn't here just to talk and kiss. Considering jaye history it isn't hard to think that this was just another attempt to hurt MC also the timing was no coincidence. Dev has deliberately made her actions so as to suit both people who like her and those who don't.

P.S keep some likes for others;)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

I agree with you on that, but I think Alex should've talked with Jaye. Even if he got the right to be mad, he should have told her what has made him mad and maybe they both could have come clean. And I'm not trying to defend Jaye.

P.S: English is not my native language either:giggle:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree with you on that, but I think Alex should've talked with Jaye. Even if he got the right to be mad, he should have told her what has made him mad and maybe they both could have come clean. And I'm not trying to defend Jaye.

P.S: English is not my native language either:giggle:
I'm pretty sure Jaye knew exactly why he was mad...surely she knew of the game and how important it was for mc, also pretty sure she knew MC disliked/hated Christian, pretty sure she knew how this scene looked like to the MC and iirc didn't the he say something like 'by the way, we won'.

From MC's pov he didn't do anything wrong, why he was mad is clear to both, no need tell the obvious.
If anything, it was Jaye, which needed to come to the MC and do some explaining, but she had other things on her mind at that moment.

MC did try to talk with her later on thought and as he waited for her, he found the phone, with the msg what Christian was trying to do.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The sister in this game is on par with Deb from Triple Ex as the most unlikeable Li I've ever seen which I didn't think was even possible. I like this game overall but I literally can't stand Jaye and I don't think she's going away anytime soon which kind of sucks.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The sister in this game is on par with Deb from Triple Ex as the most unlikeable Li I've ever seen which I didn't think was even possible. I like this game overall but I literally can't stand Jaye and I don't think she's going away anytime soon which kind of sucks.
Hehe welcome to the shit show, here are your chips and beer OIP.jpeg , make yourself comfortable. (y)

BOYS!!!! We have one more for the team.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes