4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
We can safely assume that the devs will provide us with more info in the next releases to paint a broader picture of the female characters. It is very early yet. If everything was just joy and happiness, there would be no story to evolve. .... Or maybe it just is as the previews suggest. The MC finds himself sorrounded by an angry "sister" and a stalker with severe issues and joins the army to get some peace and quiet. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I find it hilarious that despite being the main love interest of the game most people on this board thinks Jaye is a garbage character. A crappy LI and most likely a weak antagonist as well. I mean if your mc doesn't care about the inheritance what's there to compete over?

How about the rest of you? Do you care about the inheritance or no?
Hell yeah its good pocket money for blackjack and hookers, just ask my buddy Bender. Also that would fund a world tour to make David proud.

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I find it hilarious that despite being the main love interest of the game most people on this board thinks Jaye is a garbage character. A crappy LI and most likely a weak antagonist as well.
Really at this point half of the thread seem to think she's a minor antagonist but I think that's bound to change sooner or later after all, we're only in for like 2 chapters or something; give it time.

All these people really need is just have a heart to heart talk.
The inheritance is still a major plot point, after all what made the mc return is not only their parents' death but he's also there to stay for the duration of the time they need to finalize what they're about to receive.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Tara?

It would be pretty funny to watch Jaye lose the last few marbles she has left when suddenly forced to deal with a double load of jealousy that comes from losing her girlfriend to the guy she's been obsessed with for most of her life.
Tara isnt a love interest.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Tara?

It would be pretty funny to watch Jaye lose the last few marbles she has left when suddenly forced to deal with a double load of jealousy that comes from losing her girlfriend to the guy she's been obsessed with for most of her life.
Man you are an evil genius, that could be a Christmas special to spread joy and happiness. :ROFLMAO:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
poor jaye, she's such a cunt none of you perverts are into her. this may be yet another locked-behind-the-eyes-of-a-lame-protagonist experience but i'll stand for the bitchy not-sister. mallory sucks. dumb 10/10 bitch whining about her heterochromia meme affliction. journalists don't deserve love, they aren't human.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
At this point every other Li in this game outshines Jaye... Which is not a very good thing considering she's the main one. Imo of course.
poor jaye, she's such a cunt none of you perverts are into her. this may be yet another locked-behind-the-eyes-of-a-lame-protagonist experience but i'll stand for the bitchy not-sister. mallory sucks. dumb 10/10 bitch whining about her heterochromia meme affliction. journalists don't deserve love, they aren't human.
I have a soft spot for redheads, she's still my favorite.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I find it hilarious that despite being the main love interest of the game most people on this board thinks Jaye is a garbage character. A crappy LI and most likely a weak antagonist as well. I mean if your mc doesn't care about the inheritance what's there to compete over?

Totally agree with you, dude. Jaye isn't all the bad things people say. She is quick to attack and provoke, but she's a good girl on the inside. She proves it on several occasions. I am much more suspicious of Tara and especially Mallory. What role does she play exactly. Her last telephone conversation on the boat leaves some serious doubts.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Or maybe it just is as the previews suggest. The MC finds himself sorrounded by an angry "sister" and a stalker with severe issues and joins the army to get some peace and quiet.
I hope the MC does not plan to join the French Foreign Legion! Because for tranquility and peace, bad pick! Its device: "Walk or die". He will end up in the Iraqi or Mali deserts or in the Afghan mountains. If not in the Guyanese forest! When he comes back (or not), after a service of at least 5 years, he will finally have become a man, a real one.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I have a soft spot for redheads, she's still my favorite.
Same my dude but she's still quite a cunt.

There're few feiry redheads in place, this site could use more redheads like Nami from summer's gone, alot seem to favour blonde bombshells or maybe it's just that blondes are easily accessible cg assets idk.

At the end of the day, jaye is still going to be the route I'm taking for the mc, she's bound to get some development.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Same my dude but she's still quite a cunt.

There're few feiry redheads in place, this site could use more redheads like Nami from summer's gone, alot seem to favour blonde bombshells or maybe it's just that blondes are easily accessible cg assets idk.

At the end of the day, jaye is still going to be the route I'm taking for the mc, she's bound to get some development.
It's easy to blame Jaye,they are both guilty of the poor state their relationship is in.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It's easy to blame Jaye,they are both guilty of the poor state their relationship is in.
Right... But the fact that they're both guilty doesn't change the fact that so far she's behaved like a bitch and her only redeeming quality is that she's hot.

And I am sure that she cares about the MC in is just afraid to show it and all that shit but devs need to start showing her as a "good" character starting next update otherwise she'll just be irredeemable for a lot of people, she's already kind of irredeemable for me, at least as an Li, I literally have 0 interest in her.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Right... But the fact that they're both guilty doesn't change the fact that so far she's behaved like a bitch and her only redeeming quality is that she's hot.

And I am sure that she cares about the MC in is just afraid to show it and all that shit but devs need to start showing her as a "good" character starting next update otherwise she'll just be irredeemable for a lot of people, she's already kind of irredeemable for me, at least as an Li, I literally have 0 interest in her.
If she really brings rapeboy to the yatch, for most of the people here she will be irredeemable.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Totally agree with you, dude. Jaye isn't all the bad things people say. She is quick to attack and provoke, but she's a good girl on the inside. She proves it on several occasions. I am much more suspicious of Tara and especially Mallory. What role does she play exactly. Her last telephone conversation on the boat leaves some serious doubts.
Lol what? Dude I'm firmly in the "Jaye's a cunt" camp. All her actions so far have been incredibly petty and childish, especially considering the fact that I'm fairly certain she's bringing rapey onboard the boat to spite the MC.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes