4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This is honestly the best written VN that I have played to date(close to a hundred so far). Of course, I named the MC after my own first name and IRL, my best friend is named David, so that one set of scenes hit me even harder than it might have otherwise.

Just became an official patron, not that many garner my support, on a limited budget.

Do wish the font size was a touch bigger. My older eyes strain a bit reading it for long.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomPhan

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry but who is MC real father ? maybe Mallory and MC share same dad since his mom and Mallory father worked together.
The MC knew his biological dad but thought he was a douche. He would have known if he worked with his mom and if he committed suicide after the divorce.

You folks need to stop trying to shoehorn incest in every game out there. This comes from someone from the state of Alabama.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
More like copy paste error. I'll fix it up for the next version. I was sick when I did it yesterday and still don't feel great, but better. Thanks for letting me know.
Hey Dev a little review of your game from me, please give it a read if you want. So firstly i must say the game is very good. The characters are realistic and are written very well. Now because this game is well written, it has made me become emotionally invested in it. And due to this there are a few things about it which really frustrate me. Firstly the ability to make decisions regarding who our character hooks up with, I am quite unhappy that he hooks up with the best friend of our sister, and especially without giving us (the players) a choice in the matter. Like it's not even revealed at first whether we slept with her or not and that lack of control frustrates me, especially when it's a choice story.

Now on to my second objection and that is Jaye, I am sorry to say but I am not a fan of her. Of all the romantic interests of our character I like Jaye the least, and that's because she is an absolute bitch. Honestly, now just because I don't like her doesn't mean she is poorly written you have written her well and her character has a complex personality to it. But I must say she comes across as a morally weak character and I hope you the Dev are aware of it (in case you aren't), now why is that? It's because despite being in love with our MC, she is doing stuff with other people. Before you judge me for this, let me explain, Jaye is introduced from day 1 as our love interest, and despite you (the author) making her feelings obvious for our character and our characters for her from that time, she goes about hooking up with other characters. It's this that I dislike, I would have been totally fine if she didn't have feelings for our MC and our MC for her, and she is doing stuff with other people, and if later she develops those romantic feelings for our character, then I don't see an issue. But this situation of hers being in love with our character and her doing these sexual things with other people, I can't help but feel that she is a shitty person.

Mallory and Erica are miles ahead of her in my book, Erica because despite only having a mere fantasy regarding our MC she still waited and gave her first time to him. And Mallory because she is just so damn likeable, I just can't hate her because she has proven to be a really likeable person and way more loyal than Jaye. Now when such girls are there I find no incentive in wanting to chase Jaye, honestly I am sick of her childish actions, and I know some people don't consider it NTR, but it's 100% NTR when the love interest is having sex with other characters regardless of what gender that character is. And most guys absolutely abhor NTR. Now look, I don't care really about the past of a character and their body count, etc. But I start caring the moment they are introduced into the story as a love interest and especially when our MC has a thing for them, and vice versa. It really gets to me, and since Jaye was in love with our character from the start, to see her then get sexually involved with others just hurts me. Now I don't care about the past of a character like Mallory, why? Because it was before she was involved with our character, and before she even knew of his existence.

I am personally a big incest fan, and although this doesn't include incest, you have written it so well that there is still a sort of taboo there, despite our characters not being blood related. However despite this, I feel no desire or any real motivation to chase Jaye, and believe me I really want to, I am someone who, if I was forced to pick a route, I'd almost always pick the incest route, or the taboo route because I feel those girls are worth it, I really like how the pure love of a little sister turns into romantic love for her brother and most of the times those sister characters aren't involved with anyone else simply because they have romantically already dedicated themselves to the person they are in love with. Yes maybe it's an old fashioned way of thinking, but i feel that makes those girls worth chasing and even crossing the boundaries to get them. However in this case, Jaye for me ain't worth it, because even if I ignore those things, she is the bitchiest and the most moody of all our love interests. It's not that I dislike those kinds of characters, usually those characters if they are bitchy, they'll have something to make up for that fault of theirs and make them worth chasing, it could be their loyalty, their looks or something else. But in this case nothing about Jaye, her personality, her looks, her loyalty, etc make her worth chasing for me and preferring over the other girls.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So let me see if i understand, i always like to know what i'am getting into, MC has a step-sister that's in love with him, this sister has a friend that's in love with MC, MC goes away, both girls that apparently are not gay decide that they want to have sex just because and apparently they still do after a few years of not being gay, is there an explanation how they reached that decision? I would love to se a dialogue between both reaching that decision because that would be funny. On the same subject, will both girls be forced (or looks like it'll) into MC if i chose to pursue the step-sister?

Anyway, the game looks pretty good render wise, story seems to have alot of drama and it feels forced just for shock value.

I guess i'll give it a try.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Anyway, the game looks pretty good render wise, story seems to have alot of drama and it feels forced just for shock value.
I'd say that given that this is the third release and they are already talking again, sister already knows MC wants her and decided to go after him and MC is clearly open for a lot, there is not much drama left. Like at all...

So if there is any potential problem so far in the novel is that the relationship issues might be resolved too soon.. so yeah, what is coming in their relationship might feel forced if they are not together soon, as it seems to me they are ready to be together. At least she is and MC would be an idiot otherwise, unless in love with another girl, Mallory and I wish Tara would be available too.*

It remains to see where the conflict will come now to keep the story interesting. My educated guess is the lawsuit and all about mommy's research.

*not meant as a critique this time, provided conflicts keep coming. I am a bit tired of stories that would be over the moment the two characters sit down and talk, simply misunderstandings over misunderstandings. Like seriously, it feels like a quick cell phone call would kill half the novels sometimes.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
So let me see if i understand, i always like to know what i'am getting into, MC has a step-sister that's in love with him, this sister has a friend that's in love with MC, MC goes away, both girls that apparently are not gay decide that they want to have sex just because and apparently they still do after a few years of not being gay, is there an explanation how they reached that decision? I would love to se a dialogue between both reaching that decision because that would be funny. On the same subject, will both girls be forced (or looks like it'll) into MC if i chose to pursue the step-sister?

I guess i'll give it a try.
Read my review above, I think you'll get a glimpse of what this game is like.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Wow i find myself pretty stupid that i haven't played this VN earlier
Great story telling renders are beautiful characters are super likeable
While the brother sister story is a bit played out the dev throws another spin on it

Reactions: thegrimm

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Dev a little review of your game from me, please give it a read if you want. So firstly i must say the game is very good. The characters are realistic and are written very well. Now because this game is well written, it has made me become emotionally invested in it. And due to this there are a few things about it which really frustrate me. Firstly the ability to make decisions regarding who our character hooks up with, I am quite unhappy that he hooks up with the best friend of our sister, and especially without giving us (the players) a choice in the matter. Like it's not even revealed at first whether we slept with her or not and that lack of control frustrates me, especially when it's a choice story.

Now on to my second objection and that is Jaye, I am sorry to say but I am not a fan of her. Of all the romantic interests of our character I like Jaye the least, and that's because she is an absolute bitch. Honestly, now just because I don't like her doesn't mean she is poorly written you have written her well and her character has a complex personality to it. But I must say she comes across as a morally weak character and I hope you the Dev are aware of it (in case you aren't), now why is that? It's because despite being in love with our MC, she is doing stuff with other people. Before you judge me for this, let me explain, Jaye is introduced from day 1 as our love interest, and despite you (the author) making her feelings obvious for our character and our characters for her from that time, she goes about hooking up with other characters. It's this that I dislike, I would have been totally fine if she didn't have feelings for our MC and our MC for her, and she is doing stuff with other people, and if later she develops those romantic feelings for our character, then I don't see an issue. But this situation of hers being in love with our character and her doing these sexual things with other people, I can't help but feel that she is a shitty person.

Mallory and Erica are miles ahead of her in my book, Erica because despite only having a mere fantasy regarding our MC she still waited and gave her first time to him. And Mallory because she is just so damn likeable, I just can't hate her because she has proven to be a really likeable person and way more loyal than Jaye. Now when such girls are there I find no incentive in wanting to chase Jaye, honestly I am sick of her childish actions, and I know some people don't consider it NTR, but it's 100% NTR when the love interest is having sex with other characters regardless of what gender that character is. And most guys absolutely abhor NTR. Now look, I don't care really about the past of a character and their body count, etc. But I start caring the moment they are introduced into the story as a love interest and especially when our MC has a thing for them, and vice versa. It really gets to me, and since Jaye was in love with our character from the start, to see her then get sexually involved with others just hurts me. Now I don't care about the past of a character like Mallory, why? Because it was before she was involved with our character, and before she even knew of his existence.

I am personally a big incest fan, and although this doesn't include incest, you have written it so well that there is still a sort of taboo there, despite our characters not being blood related. However despite this, I feel no desire or any real motivation to chase Jaye, and believe me I really want to, I am someone who, if I was forced to pick a route, I'd almost always pick the incest route, or the taboo route because I feel those girls are worth it, I really like how the pure love of a little sister turns into romantic love for her brother and most of the times those sister characters aren't involved with anyone else simply because they have romantically already dedicated themselves to the person they are in love with. Yes maybe it's an old fashioned way of thinking, but i feel that makes those girls worth chasing and even crossing the boundaries to get them. However in this case, Jaye for me ain't worth it, because even if I ignore those things, she is the bitchiest and the most moody of all our love interests. It's not that I dislike those kinds of characters, usually those characters if they are bitchy, they'll have something to make up for that fault of theirs and make them worth chasing, it could be their loyalty, their looks or something else. But in this case nothing about Jaye, her personality, her looks, her loyalty, etc make her worth chasing for me and preferring over the other girls.
  • Zoey is the author of the Walkthrough.....your wall of text will not be seen by the devs here. The devs can be reached via their Discord or Patreon.
  • There isn't any NTR...just stop with that please.
  • Consider putting details such as this within the Spoiler feature for those folks that haven't yet played.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'd say that given that this is the third release and they are already talking again, sister already knows MC wants her and decided to go after him and MC is clearly open for a lot, there is not much drama left. Like at all...

So if there is any potential problem so far in the novel is that the relationship issues might be resolved too soon.. so yeah, what is coming in their relationship might feel forced if they are not together soon, as it seems to me they are ready to be together. At least she is and MC would be an idiot otherwise, unless in love with another girl, Mallory and I wish Tara would be available too.*

It remains to see where the conflict will come now to keep the story interesting. My educated guess is the lawsuit and all about mommy's research.

*not meant as a critique this time, provided conflicts keep coming. I am a bit tired of stories that would be over the moment the two characters sit down and talk, simply misunderstandings over misunderstandings. Like seriously, it feels like a quick cell phone call would kill half the novels sometimes.
I've been saying that shit for the past few pages of this thread.

Like both of these dumb ass step siblings would probably solve their problems with each other if they just talked and when they did that's it, literally a kiss and make up. I'm not complaining though, I'm still gobbling these up as soon as it updates.

If you think about it anyway most novels would stretch conflicts up to chapter 9999 until it gets abandoned, it's surprising we got a sit down of catching up and explaining shit well after a chapter after the prologue so I say that's a good thing.

Reactions: TomPhan and Ayhsel

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Great update! I really enjoyed and I hope MC gets another chance to kick Christian's ass again. I liked that MC and Jaye are getting well... I hope that they realize that all they need to do is talk!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
It took me a bit to get to play this update due to having to re-install Windows and all that shit entails. But finally getting to play this, after the way it was left... I am SO glad to put that tension away. Spectacular update. I have to be careful now, I want the MC to be with Jaye so much, I am like trying to keep Mallory at arms length without being outright rude... so maybe gain trust and not much love I guess. I still felt so much emotion which I have come to expect from this and I am definitely a tad more at ease going into this break before the next update than I was the last time.
So again, thank you so much.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This was a make or break update and I'm happy to say it came through the fire stronger than before. The cliffhanger was handled well, the mystery is shaping up, and Tara continues to confuse the ever-living hell out of me.

Fiona is starting to worry me too...getting kinda stalkery.
Yeah, that Fi thing was like... wait, what? Umm... creepy vibes indeed.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, that Fi thing was like... wait, what? Umm... creepy vibes indeed.
FWIW, normally I'd let speculation run rampant and enjoy some popcorn, but Fiona is just me indulging my inner deviant. There are no plans for Fi to do anything more than periodically render the MC speechless and put him in accidentally embarrassing situations in the future. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes