4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If there will be any mom x son content that will be more like necrophilia than actual incest o_ô
Meh given the recent trend it will probably be revealed that the parents didn't really die and kept hidden so that the MC can cuck his father or the most used cliche dad died mom didn't so i took her for myself :p:p:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Will there be mom(sara) X son in the future ?
In addition to what Abhai mentioned, I'm convinced that necrophilia is also high on patreon's shitlist. Did you even play the game?

If there will be any mom x son content that will be more like necrophilia than actual incest o_ô
Damn x-poster :p You were on 30 minutes earlier than me, but still. x-poster :p

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away. Maybe there are better games but to be honest I can't think of any right now. I guess the best way to put it is like when people get into arguments about who the GOAT is in a given sport. Michael Jordan.. Lebron.. Jabbar... Bird.. Wilt.. Magic.

Well this one is definitely a GOAT contender. Writing.. actual story.. renders.. a triple double machine. Just a masterpiece in the making. You could write so many good things about it that I'm not even going to try.

Two thumbs up and grinning my ass off.

Reactions: hisstoryman

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
In addition to what Abhai mentioned, I'm convinced that necrophilia is also high on patreon's shitlist. Did you even play the game?

Damn x-poster :p You were on 30 minutes earlier than me, but still. x-poster :p
Wouldn't the Nec cancel out the Inc and make everything good again?

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know if Erica will be a proper route or will the player only have to decide between Jaye and Mallory?

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Good writing, interesting/original story. Attractive girls/women. The least attractive for me is Mallory and I expect she will pull a gun and start killing someone named Eric soon.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
100% fastest way to make me hate a character...Make them like Jaye lol

I mean how is she supposed to be a LI for the MC. Everything she has done in my run has annoyed me or pissed me off. Be it im only 1 chapter down but that ending makes me think im about to hate her even more.

Give me Erica, Give me Fiona, Give me Tara or whatever the blondes friend name is, Give me Mallory. Fade me on Jaye though

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
100% fastest way to make me hate a character...Make them like Jaye lol

I mean how is she supposed to be a LI for the MC. Everything she has done in my run has annoyed me or pissed me off. Be it im only 1 chapter down but that ending makes me think im about to hate her even more.

Give me Erica, Give me Fiona, Give me Tara or whatever the blondes friend name is, Give me Mallory. Fade me on Jaye though
You've simply demonstrated that you have no understanding of twins. Yes they aren't blood twins but they grew up as twins with all that implies. Might want to consider that for a bit. That some people grow up in an environment utterly unlike your own.

Longs

May 11, 2019
You've simply demonstrated that you have no understanding of twins. Yes they aren't blood twins but they grew up as twins with all that implies. Might want to consider that for a bit. That some people grow up in an environment utterly unlike your own.
It's one thing to love like a sister, and quite another to love like a girl, and Jaye is completely inappropriate for the second option (her character is terrible), not to mention the fact that the game is looking in her direction.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Am I seriously being lectured on twins? In a game that doesn't involve twins? How about this? You have no idea how anyone on here has grown up or their life story so maybe you might want to consider that before you post some more dumb shit like that.

Jesus man, Anyway Jaye is awful, Everything she has done since the MC tried to help her gain more friends has been shitty and from who I can tell is about to come out of the Helicopter she solidifies my point right there.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Am I seriously being lectured on twins? In a game that doesn't involve twins? How about this? You have no idea how anyone on here has grown up or their life story so maybe you might want to consider that before you post some more dumb shit like that.

Jesus man, Anyway Jaye is awful, Everything she has done since the MC tried to help her gain more friends has been shitty and from who I can tell is about to come out of the Helicopter she solidifies my point right there.
Might not change things for you, but feels like you might benefit from playing the update before relying on your last point to make your case.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes