4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well I guess I'm stubborn then because yes, she's definitely more likeable now but no, I still don't like her for essentially the same reasons I didn't like her before this update. Plus that whole her+Tara situation is weird, I would say Tara can have her but according to her, she's not gay even though they're sleeping with each other which is just bizzare to me but whatever. So Christian can have her.
Yeah, I'm still avoiding her in the same way and this thing with Tara killed Jaye for me doesn't matter what they call it or the reasons behind it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'm still a little surprised by how silky smooth things went between the two of them, and how all that past drama seemingly evaporated. But again, I agree it's a good thing they talked things over right away instead of dragging this fake drama out for multiple episodes.
I mean all those years of being salty and horny for each other I'm pretty sure it's understandable that all that these two dumb idiots just need is a healthy sit down of playing catch up.

But I do agree the tension dissipated real quick between the two but I guess that's just what happens when you're thirsty af and you haven't seen each other for years.

Still alot better than chapters of fake ass drama amirite?

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I mean all those years of being salty and horny for each other I'm pretty sure it's understandable that all that these two dumb idiots just need is a healthy sit down of playing catch up.

But I do agree the tension dissipated real quick between the two but I guess that's just what happens when you're thirsty af and you haven't seen each other for years.

Still alot better than chapters of fake ass drama amirite?
How smooth things went depended a lot on the MC's choices in this chapter. It's clear if you're on the low-love/low-trust Jaye path by the end she's well on the road to a future that doesn't include the MC in business or pleasure, even if she hasn't quite pulled the trigger on it yet.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How smooth things went depended a lot on the MC's choices in this chapter. It's clear if you're on the low-love/low-trust Jaye path by the end she's well on the road to a future that doesn't include the MC in business or pleasure, even if she hasn't quite pulled the trigger on it yet.
Perspective is required here. They literally grew up together. Same age. Shared classes. Shared everything. Not twins, but from an environmental perspective might as well have been. So then an event or two happens and the MC over reacts. Then she over reacts to his action(s). Both go to their respective corners stubbornly convinced they are the wronged party nursing their wounds. But neither can discard a lifetime of trust, love, mutual reliance, and continual closeness. Those factors and their mutual sense of betrayal feed their combativeness to each other, but underneath it all they both want only to find their way back to what they've both lost.

The air gets cleared. Both find that they've utterly misjudged the other. Both feel guilty because they over reacted, when in hindsight sorting it all out would have only required that they put the hurt aside and trust the closest person in their lives. Both feel responsible for the gap they created between them.

So they forgive. At least they forgive each other. Forgiving themselves is probably going to take a good deal longer and be more difficult. But forgiveness is an amazing thing. Set the other's "mistakes" aside and a lifetime of trust reasserts itself.

Sure there will be issues. Triggered reactions. Human's are wired that way. But they'll both be very careful not to over react and probably to clear the air immediately so that nothing festers and get in their way.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Actually I'm in the jaye path with max trust and love.

I was referring to their dialogue as a whole without taking into consideration the path of dialogue you take and even if you did max out her love and trust in the early chapters jaye and the mc is still wired to play hard to getand pretend they hate each other's guts.

As I said, all it really took was a sit down and boom they kiss and make up, or in this case a make up and kiss.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Don't think it's likely. Kentyrr and I are having too much fun with it. It's not a job for us, it's something we're both personally invested in. The fact that others are along for the ride is a bonus. :)
I hope that personal commitment won't be changing anytime soon.

I really want to see where the story goes and I'm definitely not the only one.

Reactions: TomPhan

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Just finished the update, I started over to get the full story again. I'm utterly blown away. This is easily in the top 3 VN's I have ever played. The writing is fantastic, I have laughed, yelled at the screen, and even shed a tear or two. Not to mention that the renders are top quality. I love all the girls too, they are all so beautiful, and Jaye may well be the hottest character I have ever seen. Thanks Stone Fox Studios for letting me be apart of this and you have a new subscriber for a long time.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i didnot play it but if mallory is redhead then yes. when going through op photos blonde felt naturalistic (something is bit weird with eyes. eye color? shades below? , cannot tell what exactly, hopefully it is not typical crackhole eyes ), then last pic girl on the right, and then redhead (more renderish face. well, still above average)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i didnot play it but if mallory is redhead then yes. when going through op photos blonde felt naturalistic (something is bit weird with eyes. eye color? shades below? , cannot tell what exactly, hopefully it is not typical crackhole eyes ), then last pic girl on the right, and then redhead (more renderish face. well, still above average)
hm no Malory is not a Redhead
Jaye is the Redhead

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just finished Chapter 2, so once again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, enjoying this game, and looking forward for Chapter 3. Thank you so much for this thus far.
We seem to be on the same page there...

Yeah, I loved seeing Jaye go all Stone Cold Steve Austin on his ass. It was a great pay off for the feelings I had at the end of Chapter 2. So that, then the MC tossing his ass overboard... satisfying indeed. However, I agree, Christian is going to be up to no good for a bit... and now his rapey McFuckface eyes are on Mallory. I am team Jaye all the way (I love me the redheads) but I don't want to see Mallory hurt either.

This game is definitely one that people should play, fantastic.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes