4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
love the story, please allow the main character to have a harem, I don't want to choose between these amazing characters and they are rich enough to justify it. Also pregnancy for continuation of the billionaire family line :).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
love the story, please allow the main character to have a harem, I don't want to choose between these amazing characters and they are rich enough to justify it. Also pregnancy for continuation of the billionaire family line :).
not possible at the moment as there are only 2 LI's and a Harem (according to F95's rules) needs 3 LI's :)

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
ahh joy, not concerned peoples who talk about difficults concepts they clearly don't understand (and that's pretty normal), but who talks like they can...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well... I was a bit of a fierce critic of Stoya's writing in chapter 1 since it really did provide diminishing returns after the prologue but... I have to hand it out to him, he masterfully turned it around back to an exceptional emotional rollercoaster in chapter 2. Kent's work was also top-notch.
At the moment Chasing Sunsets is definitely back in the 1st place of VNs I deem worthy of undivided attention on F95.

Everyone knows I love to roleplay a cynical asshole on forums and I have to say - damn you guys for robbing me of my fun, I can't find a single thing to bitch about!!!
It's just not fair. :p

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well... I was a bit of a fierce critic of Stoya's writing in chapter 1 since it really did provide diminishing returns after the prologue but... I have to hand it out to him, he masterfully turned it around back to an exceptional emotional rollercoaster in chapter 2. Kent's work was also top-notch.
At the moment Chasing Sunsets is definitely back in the 1st place of VNs I deem worthy of undivided attention on F95.

Everyone knows I love to roleplay a cynical asshole on forums and I have to say - damn you guys for robbing me of my fun, I can't find a single thing to bitch about!!!
It's just not fair. :p

Hah! :D

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I've been saying that shit for the past few pages of this thread.

Like both of these dumb ass step siblings would probably solve their problems with each other if they just talked and when they did that's it, literally a kiss and make up. I'm not complaining though, I'm still gobbling these up as soon as it updates.

If you think about it anyway most novels would stretch conflicts up to chapter 9999 until it gets abandoned, it's surprising we got a sit down of catching up and explaining shit well after a chapter after the prologue so I say that's a good thing.
Completely agree with you. I'm also a little worried the devs may have triggered "happily ever after" too soon, but then again I'd much prefer a lack of drama over a lot of drama that only exists because the characters stupidly refuse to resolve their issues.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Completely agree with you. I'm also a little worried the devs may have triggered "happily ever after" too soon, but then again I'd much prefer a lack of drama over a lot of drama that only exists because the characters stupidly refuse to resolve their issues.
One "quality talk" is a good start but a start nonetheless, in french we say :" hunt the natural, it return galloping". They have a lot to work at and for, and potential drama are possibly becoming and happy ever after is far from reach for know i think !

But that's a good writting, and a pretty good exemple of what to do in real life so a win-win for me.

But man, i'm sad for Tara, what she is put to, that's a pretty difficult and terribly sad situation !

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One "quality talk" is a good start but a start nonetheless, in french we say :" hunt the natural, it return galloping". They have a lot to work at and for, and potential drama are possibly becoming and happy ever after is far from reach for know i think !

But that's a good writting, and a pretty good exemple of what to do in real life so a win-win for me.

But man, i'm sad for Tara, what she is put to, that's a pretty difficult and terribly sad situation !
Yeah I am with you here, that talk is a great start and I am pretty happy devs did throw us that bone with Jaye and showed more of her likable and sane sides. At least now both Jaye and MC have enough reason to believe they can build a future together if they want to from my pov.

Just that does not mean the past is gone and that both do not have an uncanny knack to hurt the other and have built up some sensitivities. It will take some hard work to get better at that and also accepting the other is not perfect and will not always act perfectly for both of them. (They will need to learn to stop overreacting to each others behavior and that will take some time I suspect).

So plenty of opportunity for drama there between the two, just at least now they also have both a motivation to work on it both for themselves and together and believe there is a chance for them.

Considering the Tara and Jaye thing, well Tara might well be the Jaye option if the relation with MC sours and likely chosen as such since she is not male, so she does not hit certain vibes. For me she would still hit those vibes if was not a person I would want around my sister. :p Well we still have a lot of story to go and unless we find out Tara would be an antagonist, she is at least not an asshole. :p

At same time devs did put themselves in a slight bind if that is indeed the way they want to go with Tara and Jaye. It makes sense that Tara is not a LI on her own then, but you also need to do something with her if Jaye and MC do end up together. Not everyone thinks stealing Jaye away from Tara would be a good thing if they are an item. So as a dev if want to account for different endings for players there you have to keep certain options open plus vague and if the girls considered themselves lesbian and if at least were not partly bicurious you would close a lot of options.

I think that is how you have to see that remark of them not being lesbian, as keeping different ending options for Jaye and Tara open and somewhat believable, despite having been sexual together more than once. I guess devs would have made their lives easier if they had made Tara and Jaye identify as bisexual, but they chose not to and likely have their reasons. :p

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Given how the prologue and 1st chapter made Jaye unlikable to a good portion of the fanbase it was essential to have happy moments and killing the stupid drama. Drama is good but fake and impossible drama kills game, just look how after MORE THAN A DECADE jaye learned the reason why mc started to keep a distance between them as kids. That's freaking ridiculous

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man the Jaye character is sexy AF. Tanned skin, red hair, her eyes, the way some of the shots show her sexy waist and lower back demples.... Fuckin nice. Even the way all the smirking facial expressions she does are appealing. Mallory is on point too...... Ok I'm done simping now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her dreamy face is dreaming at her wonderful perfect life with MC on some recluse island
just the 2 of them, charins eachother in the sand, diving for spearing fish,
love making for weeks on end, what a life indeed!

I find the facial expressions in this game simply divine! :love:

View attachment 1186569
No no no! Do not wait! play this game over and over until you get better and game some more!

This is pretty sick.
Can't wait for next update
Or you don't and just accept the game for what it is :p

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
1620564681147.png

Yeah, how could end this? A rogue who thinks evil :ROFLMAO:

/e

1620564970599.png

how can i understand this? I is this some kind of winged word in englisch? I can't figure something related in german to get a roguh understanding what's the meaning of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and Azsouth

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. channeling some family feud good times now ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1186602

Yeah, how could end this? A rogue who thinks evil :ROFLMAO:

/e

View attachment 1186605

how can i understand this? I is this some kind of winged word in englisch? I can't figure something related in german to get a roguh understanding what's the meaning of this.
She needs it bad and she needs it now!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes