4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is one of the reasons I support this dev team. Folks should remember that this story has already been thought out from beginning to end. These first 3 chapters are the setup for known outcomes which I appreciate. I've never been a fan of devs who "write the story as they go" during production. To me a story should be completed and fully thought out and planned before production initiates. In theory this should give the end user a more cohesive, professional product to experience.

Snippet from Stone Fox Studios "Vision"
stonefoxstudios.png

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Completely agree with you. I'm also a little worried the devs may have triggered "happily ever after" too soon, but then again I'd much prefer a lack of drama over a lot of drama that only exists because the characters stupidly refuse to resolve their issues.
I don't think that was a happily ever after, it was just a sit down. They still need to learn the ropes of running their parents' company and half of chapter 2 is an info dump for the much grander scheme of things like their parents' company and the mc's mother's work.

Still even basic slice of life shit is still enough to make me gobble this shit up, I live for slice of life novels with good writing.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I've never been a fan of devs who "write the story as they go" during production. To me a story should be completed and fully thought out and planned before production initiates. In theory this should give the end user a more cohesive, professional product to experience.

Snippet from Stone Fox Studios "Vision"
View attachment 1186625
I totally agree with you, most of the novels that rely on spontaneous writing usually turns out terrible or amateurish even some planning before hand regardless if you change things on the go should come along way.

This and summer's gone are currently one of my most anticipated VNs. I wasn't too invested in these kinds of things as they're usually masturbation material but ever since my pc broke I found myself reading alot for the story lmao

Reactions: Sirren

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I don't think that was a happily ever after, it was just a sit down. They still need to learn the ropes of running their parents' company and half of chapter 2 is an info dump for the much grander scheme of things like their parents' company and the mc's mother's work.

Still even basic slice of life shit is still enough to make me gobble this shit up, I live for slice of life novels with good writing.
Yeah, by "happily ever after" I didn't mean that there is no story left to tell, just that I'm still a little surprised by how silky smooth things went between the two of them, and how all that past drama seemingly evaporated. But again, I agree it's a good thing they talked things over right away instead of dragging this fake drama out for multiple episodes.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
We need to harass the dev into having a throuple(mc & jaye & tara) or quadcouple adding mallory
Yeah because harassing devs always turns out great...

I'll state it just in case. That is sarcasm. Let devs do their jobs. This is not a fuckfest story. There are still plenty of fun for Alex. Let's just enjoy the ride as it is. Thanks.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
Played this for the first time with the update, story grabbed me and the renders were really good

The dev goal of a 90 day update turnaround surprises me i thought it would be longer based on quality!

Reactions: VOYEUR

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
We need to harass the dev into having a throuple(mc & jaye & tara) or quadcouple adding mallory
It wouldn’t be surprised at all if there would be a throuple (leaving Mallory out unfortunately for you... :LOL:)
Having said that, It will be very confusing for MC to handle such a throuple with Tara acting as if she’s Jaye and for Jaye with Tara acting as MC... :unsure:.
So either they need to clear their imagination and fantasy from Role playing or get so drunk that nobody knows who is doing what to whom anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It wouldn’t be surprised at all if there would be a throuple (leaving Mallory out unfortunately for you... :LOL:)
Having said that, It will be very confusing for MC to handle such a throuple with Tara acting as if she’s Jaye and for Jaye with Tara acting as MC... :unsure:.
So either they need to clear their imagination and fantasy from Role playing or get so drunk that nobody knows who is doing what to whom anyway :ROFLMAO:
Sure sure let's let dead drunk with those crazy ladies with a role playing kink then don't be surprise if it is the mc who ends up getting fucked with a strap on dildo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi
Apr 28, 2018
Spank me hard during the night and headshot me at dawn !!! Damn,this game is good....A peculiar emotional roller coaster , definitely top 5 in my favorites

aB31B1Q_460s.jpg

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes