4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
i accept that the foreign legion doesn't teach english.
There are on average 150 nationalities in the Legion. In my company, if I remember correctly, there were Germans, Czechs, Kirghizs, Nepalese, New Zealanders, Japanese, Belgians, Serbs, Russians, Afghans (yes !!) and one Frenchie (me). Of course, my English is a strange and unacademic mix.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I have to admit, I really don't understand the near-or-actual trope with the whole thing where you've got a character that supposedly has these super long-term and deep feelings for somebody they're close to, and then all the sudden they go off and date somebody else, and then somehow this is supposed to the the trigger that causes their original love interest to realize their feelings.

It's not that it's impossible, but I don't think it translates well to a first-person story when those original feelings are the important bit. You've got limited time, and frankly ability, to sell those hidden feelings as deep, genuine, etc. You can have all the diary reading scenes you want, but it comes nowhere near the impact of them actually going off and dating other people. It ends up making the original feelings seem super shallow and not particularly meaningful. With all the details included here I can see it all holding together, but in practice I find it falls extremely flat. It just doesn't work with this medium.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Watch gone gurl, baby ... the love birds got separated by their parents of all unsurmountable obstacles
she chose some unattractive short gullible dumb weirdo to spite her love interest, MC is a jock,
MC won the championship, yet he still holds one unwayvering candle to his beloved Jaye.

I have to admit, I really don't understand the near-or-actual trope with the whole thing where you've got a character that supposedly has these super long-term and deep feelings for somebody they're close to, and then all the sudden they go off and date somebody else, and then somehow this is supposed to the the trigger that causes their original love interest to realize their feelings.

It's not that it's impossible, but I don't think it translates well to a first-person story when those original feelings are the important bit. You've got limited time, and frankly ability, to sell those hidden feelings as deep, genuine, etc. You can have all the diary reading scenes you want, but it comes nowhere near the impact of them actually going off and dating other people. It ends up making the original feelings seem super shallow and not particularly meaningful. With all the details included here I can see it all holding together, but in practice I find it falls extremely flat. It just doesn't work with this medium.
Remember that when they partied at home for his win,
MC was alone, MC brought no one, MC was there 4 Jaye, but Jaye brought both Tara her BFF and the
rapist so called boy friend to spite MC.

So yeah, Mc is a bleeding heart throb torn about being solely in love and caring 4 his beloved,
not heaving his own jocks frinds, no having his own gurfriend, not having a life
outside caring deeply about Jaye ... but he respects his parrents, he respects her,
this is why she feels she needs to win him over by making him jealous.

Problem is, MC had already forsaken everything else in his life 4 her, like I said, he had no one else.

This kind of misunderstanding happends all the time, gurls waiting for their love interest
to somehow, out of the blue, just become their lover, like some magiks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is Jaye fall gurl ... she was there when Jaye would not put the charms on MC but try to anger
him into revenge going 4 her .. so have that package deal .. what more is there to it?
That just makes me sad tara isn't love interest.

Damn

Reactions: DA22

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Has our glorious Dev confirmed that Tara will never be a LI or just that she isn't one at the moment?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Has our glorious Dev confirmed that Tara will never be a LI or just that she isn't one at the moment?
confirmed that she is not a standalone LI, it is for their reasons. Just unclear whether that is for story purposes (which makes sense they would not want to confirm that reason since likely would contain spoilers) or whether by the time she was designed it was just too late for them to give her a role as Li due to the amount of rework that would require in story and they just did not want to do that. :) Both are valid enough reasons though anyway, even if some of us as players might wish differently.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tara is Jayes BFF ... do you really want to steal all her friends away from her for your revenge?
confirmed that she is not a standalone LI, it is for their reasons. Just unclear whether that is for story purposes (which makes sense they would not want to confirm that reason since likely would contain spoilers) or whether by the time she was designed it was just too late for them to give her a role as Li due to the amount of rework that would require in story and they just did not want to do that. :) Both are valid enough reasons though anyway, even if some of us as players might wish differently.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spelling/grammar corrections have been made in the dev build where not subjective.

Eye color was confirmed correct in the .duf files for both scenes, and appearance to the contrary is a function of lighting and environment. In the case of the airport, it's her eyes reflecting the blue light off the carpet. Jaye's eye color is part of her preset: We would have to go out of our way to change it.

Thanks for helping us identify items that slipped through QC. Our bug reports channel on Discord is open to the public. That is the most efficient vector for getting these sorts of issues into the remediation workflow.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
how about you save the typos for when your done with update so you dont spam the thread
Or even better yet, message the Dev directly instead of spamming the thread with all this. Just for the record, that's what I did with an actual bug.

i accept that the foreign legion doesn't teach english.
I have to say, I found it quite funny that our new grammar/typo police himself slipped up and forgot to capitalize the word English. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes