4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I get you, but my fav from Summer's Gone is Bella. Man its amazing to see her slowly changing from a b*tch to sweet girl, the progression is really good.
Well bella is my second fav,However in terms of bad girl turned good I prefer Kathy from Where It all began.Her story is the saddest i've experienced in adult games, and she really makes me wanna make it up to her and fix the relationship and I dont feel like that with Jaye. I'm trying my hardest to ditch her but she still says we made some progress even tho i have 0 trust and 0 love with her hah

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
In a way, Tara was the first for both of them and they all share a bond.
Tara will never be a true LI but I would not rule out a few potential threesomes bearing in mind Jaye's competitive and feisty nature.

On a side note... the author left us to believe Jaye is actually still a cock virgin so how will she prove to Captain Starfucker she is the best remains to be seen. :p

I see you found something after all eh? :b

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
In a way, Tara was the first for both of them and they all share a bond.
Tara will never be a true LI but I would not rule out a few potential threesomes bearing in mind Jaye's competitive and feisty nature.

On a side note... the author left us to believe Jaye is actually still a cock virgin so how will she prove to Captain Starfucker she is the best remains to be seen. :p
Same. And honestly, Tara deserves it. She is the most selfless person in the game and the happiest endings should result in her having at least a part of the guy she's been pining for just as long as Jaye.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I see you found something after all eh? :b
You know me well, it would be totally out of character for me if I did not :D

Same. And honestly, Tara deserves it. She is the most selfless person in the game and the happiest endings should result in her having at least a part of the guy she's been pining for just as long as Jaye.
Could not have said it better myself, kudos.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Well bella is my second fav,However in terms of bad girl turned good I prefer Kathy from Where It all began.Her story is the saddest i've experienced in adult games, and she really makes me wanna make it up to her and fix the relationship and I dont feel like that with Jaye. I'm trying my hardest to ditch her but she still says we made some progress even tho i have 0 trust and 0 love with her hah
Okay okay, i'll play the game :).

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If I understood some info correctly, there seems to be a connection between Sarah (MC's mother) and Mallory. The link ? Devon, Sarah's coworker at Prizer's, Mallory's father suicided. This takes place before Sarah and James meet. And at the end of the previous chapter, Mallory, in his cabin, says ambiguous words. Maybe the real siblings are between Mallory and MC. Let's wait and see ...
No, that's already dealt with. MC says to Mallory that he is only three month's older than her, so it's not possible. Thank God.

Reactions: Darkness65
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes