4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
One of the few times it's gonna be difficult choosing between LI's, especially Jaye and Mallory.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Damm, I love Mallory. I know Jaye is suppose to be the main character and all the focus is on her but I hope there is route for Mallory and other character as well. I like Jaye as a friend but not LI.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don’t really see any scenario where the mom could ever be a serious LI. Erica thinking about moving obviously opens up the door for her a little bit.
Maybe her hubby is catching them red handed...divorce.
I do agree that the chances are slim, but one can hope.
Thought, i also really want to go back to palermo and that italian girl :sneaky:

Reactions: PipeLayer2000

R129K

Jun 17, 2017

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Hey fellas, hate to be that guy, but I just need a confirmation that updates are happening every 2 to 3 months? Feel free to correct me and sorry for making this kind of post, just need this one confirmation. :D

ps- Jaye is both character vise and looks vise a bomb. Well done Stone Fox studio both for the characters and the game itself.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Hey fellas, hate to be that guy, but I just need a confirmation that updates are happening every 2 to 3 months? Feel free to correct me and sorry for making this kind of post, just need this one confirmation. :D

ps- Jaye is both character vise and looks vise a bomb. Well done Stone Fox studio both for the characters and the game itself.
90 days is the goal we set for ourselves, and we hit it with Chapter 2. Chapter 3 is a bit more ambitious in art and story, but we'll do our best to stay on target.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
90 days is the goal we set for ourselves, and we hit it with Chapter 2. Chapter 3 is a bit more ambitious in art and story, but we'll do our best to stay on target.
If the quality remains the same or gets even better, I don't mind waiting more than 3 months for a new chapter.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes