4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
There's lewd scenes but no sex scenes. This chapter focuses more on moving the story forward.
Thanks, i would play it otherwise but my friend insisted on having atleast one sex scene on an update to make him play it. originally i want to look for myself but i don't want to keep my friend hanging so you are a timesaver man.:)

May 8, 2018
JokerLeader I saw that you updated your mod to match with the bugfix patch, but I was testing out a clean version and a version with the WT mod using the same choices and in the end, the bug that was reported of ending up with over the limit Jaye trust points still happens post bugfix when using the WT mod, but it does not happen in a clean version.

The bug that was causing the scene to loop over does not indeed happen, but we are given the extra trust point regardless in the end putting us at 16/15. Not sure if it's something I might just have overlooked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I might be misunderstanding you, I don't think you looked at the screenshot right, what I meant by breaking Jaye's trust is that in the end I had 16 out 15 total points of trust, so I was actually going over the limit, so kinda breaking Jaye's trust literally.

I might just be confused with what you meant, so feel free to say so if I didn't understand.
Yeah we def misunderstood each other, I thought you were talking about the undermining Jaye part.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's honestly a good VN, but new readers should know there is a lot of PIS to go through. I could not unfortunately, might try it again some time later not sure.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader I saw that you updated your mod to match with the bugfix patch, but I was testing out a clean version and a version with the WT mod using the same choices and in the end, the bug that was reported of ending up with over the limit Jaye trust points still happens post bugfix when using the WT mod, but it does not happen in a clean version.

The bug that was causing the scene to loop over does not indeed happen, but we are given the extra trust point regardless in the end putting us at 16/15. Not sure if it's something I might just have overlooked.
Fixed, there was a point more in one of the choices in the mod

Reactions: CranberryJuice26

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
portrait-of-caucasian-chef-on-white-CE73FB.jpg

What an update. Will patiently await the next build and continuation of the Jay path(oh yeah and the storyline that too). The chef scene was a gem. Keep it up guys.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I really liked this update. Great job again, dev! Can't wait for next update!
Whoa! Already finished? What speed !! You should taste the updates as you would a good cognac, in small sips, widely spaced to fully appreciate the aroma and absorb the alcohol without getting drunk. For such a chapter, it will take me at least a good month, including the flashbacks to fully understand the intricacies of the scenario, especially since I do not master the language like a pro. This allows me to wait less time between updates. But hey, to each his own pace ...

Reactions: underoath27

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Great one. Jaye, i have smitten by her character. She's cute, fiery, hot. Felt like she was just a another spoiled girl out there at the beginning but she took complete 180°, played this one for the first time, felt uneasy at start but seems like 180°for me too.

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
It's weekend, Chasing Sunsets got another update, life is good. Let's see what the developers have given us this time.

- The initial sequence with morning wood, sunbathing and breakfast made me laugh a few times. The way Tanaka clowned the MC was glorious. The guy got burned more than the forests in the Amazon. I purposely tried every option to see if MC had any chance and each time he got crushed more than before. Also god bless Sophie and her tits!

- The story from Mallory's past was fucking brutal. You have to be a huge piece of shit to do stuff like that.

- Not gonna lie, that scene in the container with Jaye was extremely hot even without any nudity. I wouldn't mind exploring some containers with Jaye :KEK:. It's a good thing George intentionally made that test. I guess he also cares about the MC jumping into Jaye's panties as soon as possible.

- I'm starting to worry that Fiona will turn out to be a psychopath at some point in the plot and murder everyone the MC knows. Alternatively, she'll set the house on fire and we'll have to choose who to save (plz no). She is not normal :LOL:

- Good to see Mallory opening up more to the MC and doing better and better in dealing with her demons from the past. I felt bad about rejecting her during the final scene (I'm on a Jaye path, so I prefer to avoid getting too intimate with her and prefer to build only her trust). I hope that in the future she can continue to be helped in dealing with her past without getting into a relationship with her. The only thing I found odd about this scene was that I got the scene despite trying to avoid intimacy with Mal in previous chapters.

- We got more main plot development and it looks like Christian is going to be a major player and a thorn in the ass (this will give more opportunities to get revenge on that wuss, so I won't complain). Hopefully Lisa will lighten things up a bit in the next chapter about how much information he was able to pull out of the company earlier.

- Speaking of Lisa, if we don't get a chance to fuck her in the future there will be a riot. It would be a waste of such a beautiful piece of ass ;)

- Even the goosebumps are visually awesome in this game. You have to appreciate the dedication :LOL:

- Somehow I finished the chapter having over 15 trust points with Jaye but I can already see by reading the rest of the topic that it was a bug in the mod and not in the game itself. I guess I'll have to play the chapter again to make sure nothing fucks up in the future.

- By the way, it seems to me that this update was much smaller than the previous one and didn't have as much content. Is the number of renders per chapter available somewhere? I'm not complaining because the quality is still great and that's the most important thing, I'm just curious.

As always, great job and I'm waiting for more updates.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I did a Harem mod for this one by request, you don't have to mess with cheats, I've coded everything you need in the script file so you can just play. This mod attempts to show every lewd scene and positive outcome in the game.

Updated: to v0.4a (Note, if you have already downloaded the mod v0.4 you can just install the patch in the OP, if not I have included in it in v0.4a of the mod, so it's all in one place. Cheers.)

Install: Extract to game folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you and sorry for not being sharp, but it's also a walkthrough mod with highlighted choices or I'm wrong ?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
It's weekend, Chasing Sunsets got another update, life is good. Let's see what the developers have given us this time.

- The initial sequence with morning wood, sunbathing and breakfast made me laugh a few times. The way Tanaka clowned the MC was glorious. The guy got burned more than the forests in the Amazon. I purposely tried every option to see if MC had any chance and each time he got crushed more than before. Also god bless Sophie and her tits!

- The story from Mallory's past was fucking brutal. You have to be a huge piece of shit to do stuff like that.

- Not gonna lie, that scene in the container with Jaye was extremely hot even without any nudity. I wouldn't mind exploring some containers with Jaye :KEK:. It's a good thing George intentionally made that test. I guess he also cares about the MC jumping into Jaye's panties as soon as possible.

- I'm starting to worry that Fiona will turn out to be a psychopath at some point in the plot and murder everyone the MC knows. Alternatively, she'll set the house on fire and we'll have to choose who to save (plz no). She is not normal :LOL:

- Good to see Mallory opening up more to the MC and doing better and better in dealing with her demons from the past. I felt bad about rejecting her during the final scene (I'm on a Jaye path, so I prefer to avoid getting too intimate with her and prefer to build only her trust). I hope that in the future she can continue to be helped in dealing with her past without getting into a relationship with her. The only thing I found odd about this scene was that I got the scene despite trying to avoid intimacy with Mal in previous chapters.

- We got more main plot development and it looks like Christian is going to be a major player and a thorn in the ass (this will give more opportunities to get revenge on that wuss, so I won't complain). Hopefully Lisa will lighten things up a bit in the next chapter about how much information he was able to pull out of the company earlier.

- Speaking of Lisa, if we don't get a chance to fuck her in the future there will be a riot. It would be a waste of such a beautiful piece of ass ;)

- Even the goosebumps are visually awesome in this game. You have to appreciate the dedication :LOL:

- Somehow I finished the chapter having over 15 trust points with Jaye but I can already see by reading the rest of the topic that it was a bug in the mod and not in the game itself. I guess I'll have to play the chapter again to make sure nothing fucks up in the future.

- By the way, it seems to me that this update was much smaller than the previous one and didn't have as much content. Is the number of renders per chapter available somewhere? I'm not complaining because the quality is still great and that's the most important thing, I'm just curious.

As always, great job and I'm waiting for more updates.
Thanks for the feedback!

This is actually our largest chapter by a fair margin, depending on how it's played. That said, you can skip a ton of content based on choices, and make it feel shorter than it is. There's actually an achievement "Rocket Man" for getting through the chapter skipping as much as possible. :)

While I won't spoil future plot beats, Lisa and Amanda were not just introduced as eye-candy. :)

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes