4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I love the facial expressions in this game especially when Jaye goes wide eyed. I really want to see Tara again.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Is the song for the credits an original? Tried everything to find it but got no luck at all :(
Btw, this game just gets better and better, looking forward to the next update ;)

Last edited:

Tukan

Oct 13, 2017
I cannot find folder with old saves from 0.3 on android phone. Can someone tell were I can find it, please?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I may have come across a mistake, at the chapter end summary.

I have 12 of 13 trust points for Mallory, and 16 of 15 trust points for Jaye, so I think one of Mal's points might have been a double agent.

sorry if this has already been posted but it's late and I'm too tired to read through the thread.
That happens if you are using the Joker Mod. It was brought to his attention. Not sure if he has updated the mod to fix it yet

Reactions: RobNorthman

Razzyell

Apr 3, 2018
There's not much more to say, except that once this game has the "completed" tag on it, it will simply be the best game on this site.

Try it out, thank me later, i promise you wont be disapointed.

Cheers.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Any idea what kind of game card christain is playing here?
1. he applied for polygene, he got appointed on mail division, so that he keep track on incoming and outgoing packages.
2. is he trying to help polygene indirecty? since George was taking about him, compromised withness, that helped us, i actually didn't get that part.
3. he defended Dr. Sarah during talks with shady lawyers. (Shocking right!) Even though MC kicked his ass 2 times

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Any idea what kind of game card christain is playing here?
1. he applied for polygene, he got appointed on mail division, so that he keep track on incoming and outgoing packages.
2. is he trying to help polygene indirecty? since George was taking about him, compromised withness, that helped us, i actually didn't get that part.
3. he defended Dr. Sarah during talks with shady lawyers. (Shocking right!) Even though MC kicked his ass 2 times
Just an educated guess here...
Shitstain is a low-level villain used by his father and uncle to get the upper hand in the forthcoming lawsuit/plot.

AD-1/ He got a job in Polygene to act as a spy
AD-2/ Nope, the fact that they found him out makes him a compromised witness that can not be used in the Polygene case unless the corrupt judge discards that and allows it.
AD-3/It's just a power play - asserting dominance as a Lawfirm owner's nephew.

Btw, you did identify a weak spot in the plot.
Using Shitstain as a spy working in Polygene mailroom and then making him appear as a paralegal for his uncle Lawfirm to serve the court order is not a very bright asspull plot twist that makes the villains, in this case, look extremely stupid and incompetent.
I expected better from Stoya, sigh.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
....And the cookie cutter villain called bosp makes his appereance again to stirr trouble. Welcome back I suppose :p

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Just an educated guess here...
Shitstain is a low-level villain used by his father and uncle to get the upper hand in the forthcoming lawsuit/plot.

AD-1/ He got a job in Polygene to act as a spy
AD-2/ Nope, the fact that they found him out makes him a compromised witness that can not be used in the Polygene case unless the corrupt judge discards that and allows it.
AD-3/It's just a power play - asserting dominance as a Lawfirm owner's nephew.

Btw, you did identify a weak spot in the plot.
Using Shitstain as a spy working in Polygene mailroom and then making him appear as a paralegal for his uncle Lawfirm to serve the court order is not a very bright asspull plot twist that makes the villains, in this case, look extremely stupid and incompetent.
I expected better from Stoya, sigh.
Thanks btw, my assumptions were so stupid. I miscalculated him, forgot that he was actually send by his uncle to spy over the company. You are totally correct.

Edit: It indeed created that confusion, since shitstain who brought that court order and get his ass kicked, then again presenting him as spy and potential withness didn't fit well.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
....And the cookie cutter villain called bosp makes his appereance again to stirr trouble. Welcome back I suppose :p
Ah well, you know me, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out the obvious.
This was an either/or situation - the end of ch 2 ended with a cliffhanger, Shitstain arriving as Jayes +1.
That situation has been resolved nicely with an unexpected plot twist of him being a paralegal serving a court order.
However, later on (ch 3)... it was extremely stupid to use the same char as a spy inside Polygene.
Villains cutting costs or just being plain dumb?
Using the same char as a prosecution witness and working as a paralegal in the suing Lawfirm?
Gimme a break. I call asspull when I see it. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
does anyone know how to get max trust and love for jaye?

I tried my best to cooperate with her and choose the obvious choices for her affection but I'm still missing a few points to get the last scene

May 8, 2018
does anyone know how to get max trust and love for jaye?

I tried my best to cooperate with her and choose the obvious choices for her affection but I'm still missing a few points to get the last scene
There are a few tricky choices here and there and some that are not very obvious, there are some choices in the game that reward you with points regardless of what you choose, but they are either trust or love.

As an example of a hidden one, if you want to get more points in Jaye (I don't exactly recall if this awards you trust or love points), when she comes into your room on the Yatch, you'll let her start asking first, and when it is your turn to ask, you'll have to choose the first question first and then the last question as the second one you ask her to get points. So the order you ask her does matter.

But without knowing your choices it's hard to pinpoint exactly where you could have missed. The yatch scene where they are topless make sure to only look at Jaye and you'll get 2 points to her instead of 1 (if you look at both).

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Ah well, you know me, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out the obvious.
This was an either/or situation - the end of ch 2 ended with a cliffhanger, Shitstain arriving as Jayes +1.
That situation has been resolved nicely with an unexpected plot twist of him being a paralegal serving a court order.
However, later on (ch 3)... it was extremely stupid to use the same char as a spy inside Polygene.
Villains cutting costs or just being plain dumb?
Using the same char as a prosecution witness and working as a paralegal in the suing Lawfirm?
Gimme a break. I call asspull when I see it. :p
Well, here's hoping it works out better for you this time.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

fakemail77

Jan 3, 2019
i read some comments and some reviews. They talk about this game not beeing a quick fap. But is it at all? Im interested in the story but i want some action. Will I get that or not?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes