4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So guys,

I decided to write a Chapter 3 walkthrough.

Pay attention: you can't have full score with both girls unless you cheat by installing the mod.

My personal opinion is that the mod is ruining your gameplay experience.

So, I wrote a Jaye's full score route, a Mallory's full score route and a "best compromise route".

Here you are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
So guys,

I decided to write a Chapter 3 walkthrough.

Pay attention: you can't have full score with both girls unless you cheat by installing the mod.

My personal opinion is that the mod is ruining your gameplay experience.

So, I wrote a Jaye's full score route, a Mallory's full score route and a "best compromise route".

Here you are:

I would point out that using a mod to max points to levels that fail checksums may minimize the requirement to have mulltiple saves in the short term, but when the world-state is tallied at the end of the game, it will likely absolutely make an ending inconsistent with the gameplay experience. YMMV.

It's also entirely unnecessary. The compromise route above should not gate any content, and a perfect score only changes one very minor scene with Jaye in Chapter 2. (so far) and limits one option with Mallory in Chapter 3. After the Prologue, I committed to using perfect score scenes and choices very sparingly so that players don't feel bullied into making a choice to maximize points.

That's not to say there won't be rewards for faithful players, but you're not going to get assed out of the ending you want because you were a reasonable number of points away from max.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
I would point out that using a mod to max points to levels that fail checksums may minimize the requirement to have mulltiple saves in the short term, but when the world-state is tallied at the end of the game, it will likely absolutely make an ending inconsistent with the gameplay experience. YMMV.

It's also entirely unnecessary. The compromise route above should not gate any content, and a perfect score only changes one very minor scene with Jaye in Chapter 2. I've committed to using perfect score scenes very sparingly so that players don't feel bullied into making a choice to maximize points.
So essentially there's not going to be much content locked out if we don't get full points on either girl correct? I ended my latest playthrough with max points on Jaye which means I had to sacrifice points in Mallory. So basically my question is, we're not getting punished by getting locked out of scenes if we end up with slightly less points than max on the characters right?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
So essentially there's not going to be much content locked out if we don't get full points on either girl correct? I ended my latest playthrough with max points on Jaye which means I had to sacrifice points in Mallory. So basically my question is, we're not getting punished by getting locked out of scenes if we end up with slightly less points than max on the characters right?
For the most part that is correct. In Chapter 2,
with a perfect score, but not getting that
in no way means her path is in jeopardy. The end of chapter summary should give you an idea of when your relationship with a girl is in trouble, and I'm sure it won't take modders long to figure out what those thresholds are by looking at the calculations applied to the summary messages.

As stated in previous posts, what will really get the player into trouble is lying, cheating, or being needlessly cruel, just like in real life. Love points don't necessarily mean romantic love, because there is a "Path Open" variable pair it with. Path Closed with high love will be reflected as a more platonic affection.

May 8, 2018
For the most part that is correct. In Chapter 2,
with a perfect score, but not getting that
in no way means her path is in jeopardy. The end of chapter summary should give you an idea of when your relationship with a girl is in trouble, and I'm sure it won't take modders long to figure out what those thresholds are by looking at the calculations applied to the summary messages.

As stated in previous posts, what will really get the player into trouble is lying, cheating, or being needlessly cruel, just like in real life. Love points don't necessarily mean romantic love, because there is a "Path Open" variable pair it with. Path Closed with high love will be reflected as a more platonic affection.
I see, thank you for explaining! So essentially as long as we try to be the "good" or just straight up "bad" guy, we're looking at the story flowing in the same way with some different scenes that don't exactly affect the story progress/ending we, the player, are going for.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I see, thank you for explaining! So essentially as long as we try to be the "good" or just straight up "bad" guy, we're looking at the story flowing in the same way with some different scenes that don't exactly affect the story progress/ending we, the player, are going for.
That's mostly correct. Points matter, but max points usually don't in the big picture is what I'm trying to say. I try pretty hard to make sure there's wiggle room so you can usually afford to make the choice that doesn't yield the most points if you don't like it. The compromise path posted above allows for the maximum relationship state with both girls even though neither Mallory or Jaye have to be at max score.

May 8, 2018
That's mostly correct. Points matter, but max points usually don't in the big picture is what I'm trying to say. I try pretty hard to make sure there's wiggle room so you can usually afford to make the choice that doesn't yield the most points if you don't like it. The compromise path posted above allows for the maximum relationship state with both girls even though neither Mallory or Jaye have to be at max score.
Thank you! Awesome work you have here, can't wait to start supporting on Patreon next month!

Reactions: MV_1999

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Need help !!!!
Seventh image at image gallery ??? I don`t get it, no matter what I do !!!! :eek:
And I don`t want to use Unlock Gallery Mods !!!!!:p

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Need help !!!!
Seventh image at image gallery ??? I don`t get it, no matter what I do !!!! :eek:
And I don`t want to use Unlock Gallery Mods !!!!!:p
You have to wake up Erica during the lodge scene (the creampie isn't mandatory though). If you choose to go to sleep she'll just send you the picture that's prior in the gallery.

Reactions: Nerttu
May 8, 2018
Do yoi realy mean REFERANCE image ?????
Yes, if you have sex with her, when she talks to you on the phone, she'll send the first picture (number 6 in the gallery) and then the MC will ask if she has any references, which by then she'll send the picture in question. The phone dialogue is different depending on if you woke her up or not at the lodge.

Reactions: Nerttu

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
That's mostly correct.
Hello, I just wanted to let you know something. Do you know the scene where the MC and Jaye (I chose to work with Jaye to get the packages) go back to George with his package? Well, that scene replayed itself after I finished it. When the scene restarted and I was finishing it again, it seems like the stuff the MC did with Jaye in the container never happened?, because once the scene was finishing, the MC was mentioning how Walter was mad at them for not working together or something like that, which left me confused and puzzled. I know I didn't scroll back with the mouse wheel.

So that is what I wanted you to know. I don't know if other people dealt with this issue or just me. Oh, there was also something in the dialogue at another scene, mentioning a background song missing or something. I don't remember the scene tho :/

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Hello, I just wanted to let you know something. Do you know the scene where the MC and Jaye (I chose to work with Jaye to get the packages) go back to Walter with his package? (I think that's his name, can't remember right now,) Well, that scene replayed itself after I finished it. When the scene replayed and I was finishing it again, it seems like the stuff the MC did with Jaye in the container never happened?, because once the scene was finishing, the MC was mentioning how Walter was mad at them for not working together or something like that, which left me confused and puzzled. I know I didn't scroll back with the mouse wheel.

So that is what I wanted you to know. I don't know if other people dealt with this issue or just me. Oh, there was also something in the dialogue at another scene, mentioning a background song missing or something. I don't remember the scene tho :/
It's a bug in the release version. Go to the main thread and install the bugfix patch that's linked. Replay the scene correctly because this was also causing extra points to be given to Jaye.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, if you have sex with her, when she talks to you on the phone, she'll send the first picture (number 6 in the gallery) and then the MC will ask if she has any references, which by then she'll send the picture in question. The phone dialogue is different depending on if you woke her up or not at the lodge.
Thanks a lot, that worked !!!! I didn`t belive that, that images triger was so far back !!!!(y)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CranberryJuice26

ploopy

Sep 13, 2017
Hi. I'm a noob when it comes to the dev aspects of RenPy so I have no clue how to go about troubleshooting. When I try and open up the game with the new update, it instantly crashes and provides a long terminal report for why it crashed. I have not put the whole thing below, but I thought this to be the main part.
If anyone has any idea why this error is occurring/how to go about fixing it that would be great! Thanks :)
Sorry to be a bother, but I'm still looking for a solution for this issue so if anyone has any ideas that would be great! I have a Mac btw. Thanks again!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes