4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
May 8, 2018
i read some comments and some reviews. They talk about this game not beeing a quick fap. But is it at all? Im interested in the story but i want some action. Will I get that or not?
Yes there is, although don't expect top tier animations (I believe the devs might not be the most experienced yet? I don't know). There is around 4-5 sex scenes and a few more lewd scenes.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Chasing Sunsets [v0.4a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough-Mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Chasing Sunsets [v0.4a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough-Mod

of Chasing Sunsets [v0.3a]

+ Walkthrough-Mod

di un fan Chasing Sunsets [v0.3a]

+ Walkthrough-Mod

of Chasing Sunsets [v0.3]

+ Walkthrough-Mod

di un fan Chasing Sunsets [v0.3]

+ Walkthrough-Mod
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-27
Version: 0.4a

+ Walkthrough-Mod

Reactions: JohnnySinsITA

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's funny that people actually ask, if 2 days after 0.4 was released, a 0.4a pops up and some actually expect more content in that... :>

Reactions: Lexkar83

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now it is fine that thanks to the screen at the end of the chapter there are no doubts: but otherwise would you not consider Mallory the number one suspect to be the "nemesis" of the game?

dark past, signs of mental imbalance, possible reasons of bitterness towards the parents of the protagonists, on Mc's trail for a long time, often protagonist of attitudes that could alienate Jaye and MC, clearly not sincere about her motivations...

and yet she easily gains more and more trust (strangely also from Jaye) and more and more permissions and freedom

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Now it is fine that thanks to the screen at the end of the chapter there are no doubts: but otherwise would you not consider Mallory the number one suspect to be the "nemesis" of the game?

dark past, signs of mental imbalance, possible reasons of bitterness towards the parents of the protagonists, on Mc's trail for a long time, often protagonist of attitudes that could alienate Jaye and MC, clearly not sincere about her motivations...

and yet she easily gains more and more trust (strangely also from Jaye) and more and more permissions and freedom
she could be if you mistreat her, she starts searching for better allies if you do, but the same can be said for jaye, she can become an enemy as well imo.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
One of the best if not the best written game on here. City of Broken Dreamers is probably the one game that would beat it but that's already finished and this is still in development.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Just did the same, and got no errors
I got mine from the Mega link and got the same error. Opening the file, I did confirm the existence of the label in both positions.

After deleting the definition on line 2361, the game ran fine (using a save from the end of last update, so I don't know if this would affect the game while in the Lodge area).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I got mine from the Mega link and got the same error. Opening the file, I did confirm the existence of the label in both positions.

After deleting the definition on line 2361, the game ran fine (using a save from the end of last update, so I don't know if this would affect the game while in the Lodge area).
Should be fixed now, but let me know

Reactions: Shenaniganzz

ploopy

Sep 13, 2017
Hi. I'm a noob when it comes to the dev aspects of RenPy so I have no clue how to go about troubleshooting. When I try and open up the game with the new update, it instantly crashes and provides a long terminal report for why it crashed. I have not put the whole thing below, but I thought this to be the main part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone has any idea why this error is occurring/how to go about fixing it that would be great! Thanks :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
she could be if you mistreat her, she starts searching for better allies if you do, but the same can be said for jaye, she can become an enemy as well imo.
I don't think Jaye can ever become MC's nemesis, at the most if things should go really bad she could take over the family company (which Mc hasn't been so interested in). and Mallory will be a missed opportunity at the most.

it's the way mallory has been presented to us that's strange, and the better we treat her, the more trust we give her, the more we do something counterintuitive. what industry would give a journalist free access to its information? a journalist with mallory's history...

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I don't think Jaye can ever become MC's nemesis, at the most if things should go really bad she could take over the family company (which Mc hasn't been so interested in). and Mallory will be a missed opportunity at the most.

it's the way mallory has been presented to us that's strange, and the better we treat her, the more trust we give her, the more we do something counterintuitive. what industry would give a journalist free access to its information? a journalist with mallory's history...
The company didn't. George granted access to Sarah's personal files on the strength of the case she presented about her father's relationship with her, but she was locked down to that PC and shut out of the network. MC has the option to keep her locked out of the network at anything lower than maximum trust, or to allow her more leeway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The company didn't. George granted access to Sarah's personal files on the strength of the case she presented about her father's relationship with her, but she was locked down to that PC and shut out of the network. MC has the option to keep her locked out of the network at anything lower than maximum trust, or to allow her more leeway.
and I wrote that...

MC represents the company as much as George.
He, on his way to Mallory, does something completely senseless, trusting his instinct, without even knowing her true motivations

the normal choice is George's, indeed he is very kind and helpful anyway
on the other hand, the trust that MC could give her is insane.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The industry who is having intimate time with a journalist that could hurt them big time
should she ever lead with: My dad who kidnapped me and comitted suicide
after destorying my caring mother was working with a corporate hag to screw moms outta
their child bearing treatment knowing it would be pointless most of the times.
and I wrote that...

He, on his way to Mallory, does something completely senseless, trusting his instinct, without even knowing her true motivations

Also, neither MC nor Jaye are scientists and the most in depth investigation was Mallories.
How would it look like had she dissapeared on a plane back her HQ and
exposed all of the things MCs mom knew and did didly squat about her conniving employers?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
and I wrote that...

I wrote a very rude reply so I decided to delete it because I don't want to be banned once again.

Anyway, my opinion doesn't change. You're playing a big role in ruining BaDIK's thread with you deranged, ludicrous, crazy plot interpretations. We DON'T need them here too.

LEAVE US ALONE

We already know what's gonna happen in the end: MC told the bartender in the intro he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s.: don't answer, because I put you in my ignore list.

• Angry
Reactions: ARB582
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes