4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone got an idea of how I would go about finding the OST? Specifically the guitar melody that plays near the start of chapter 3 with Mallory and Jaye laying on chairs at the front of the ship while wearing bikinis? That shits beautiful. Thanks

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Anyone got an idea of how I would go about finding the OST? Specifically the guitar melody that plays near the start of chapter 3 with Mallory and Jaye laying on chairs at the front of the ship while wearing bikinis? That shits beautiful. Thanks
"Like a Boy" by Ton, available through Jamendo Licensing

• Red Heart
Reactions: SiuKim

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
all of the achievements of chapter 3 except one
was not able to find the last one

special delivery
creeper
greedy
Teflon chef
unstoppable
lone wolf
backstabber
leap of faith
no confidence
catalyst
suicide blonde
swipe left
conscientious objector
backup plan
donkey show
game on
semper fidelis
Edgewood
bridge burner
even Steven
therapist
intimate
twat-swatter
bet on red
bet on black
pathfinder
second sunset

if anyone found which one am i missing and how to unlock it please reply
You're missing "rocket man." Avoid all of the missable content in Ch3 for a very short update.
I don`t know about Rocket man, but Dual Thread is out of your list too !!!!! It`s a harbour seen !!!

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Can't seem to get this one neither. Would choices made prior to this chapter affect this?
Shouldn't. I think it just requires that you don't call Jaye from the storage room, don't encourage Mallory to overcome her insecurity about her eyes, sit out the docks, and refuse to send a dick pic to Fiona. IIRC those are the dependencies.

Reactions: MV_1999

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Shouldn't. I think it just requires that you don't call Jaye from the storage room, don't encourage Mallory to overcome her insecurity about her eyes, sit out the docks, and refuse to send a dick pic to Fiona. IIRC those are the dependencies.
Maybe I did something wrong but skipping just those didn't work. Anyways I was finally able to get it with these choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you realize you have to have the heart of a monster to do this? How could I ever...
Nah, that's what multiple saves are for.

Reactions: skrusher
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes