4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Anyone know how to get the last points? I can't think of anything else. I already sided with her in every choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably didn't unfold the conversation in the optimal order with her before the petting scene. Start with "How do you think this will help?"

Reactions: NukaCola

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
2 things:

1 - Have you installed the bugfix patch that's linked in the game's page?
I did.

2 - Your points are way overboard, are you using any mod?
Oh, you're right here. With the Walkthrough & Cheats Mod you can choose multiple options at the same time (I haven't used the cheats to modify the points manually).

However, other than the scene when you look at the 3 women being topless (using the mod, you can look at her and sis at the same time if you want, but you can always choose only her and the result should be the same from Mallory's point of view) and the scene when you can have sex with both mom and daughter in Aspen thanks to the mod (nothing to do with these points here anyway), I think there isn't any other decision point where you can get extra points for Mallory thanks to the mod :unsure: (at least not that I remember).

Regards

May 8, 2018
I did.

Oh, you're right here. With the Walkthrough & Cheats Mod you can choose multiple options at the same time (I haven't used the cheats to modify the points manually).

However, other than the scene when you look at the 3 women being topless (using the mod, you can look at her and sis at the same time if you want, but you can always choose only her and the result should be the same from Mallory's point of view) and the scene when you can have sex with both mom and daughter in Aspen thanks to the mod (nothing to do with these points here anyway), I think there isn't any other decision point where you can get extra points for Mallory thanks to the mod :unsure: (at least not that I remember).

Regards
I can't pinpoint exactly the points because I'm not using mods. But I have tested the many choices in the game post the bugfix patch and they all seem to be consistent and working correctly, hence why it's most definitely the mod causing this.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, although it's too early to know who is who, I think the game is starting to get interesting. So I've decided to follow 3 paths:
  • Only Mallory (Jaye, go to hell you fucking bitch).
  • Only Jaye (Mallory, I don't trust you).
  • Both.

First of all, I think George is behind everything one way or the other. He was the one who blocked the MC's at Jaye's mobile phone provider (Jaye didn't know because he got blocked at a provider level and George had access to it the same way he had access to the MC's line). Besides it looks like he's just dropping some lame excuses to delay everything, we'll see why. Given the amount of money that's at stake, I'm not surprised, but I think there's something else.

On the other hand I believe he was the one who sent Mallory the information she needed about the MC (she already had his photo when she got the call from her boss). So I believe they're in this together. However she might change her mind in the future depending on how things go between her and the MC.

And finally for some reason I think Christian is not such a bad guy. He made some mistakes when he was younger and used to pretend to be a tough guy but looks like he's changed somehow.

Regards

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First of all, I think George is behind everything one way or the other. He was the one who blocked the MC's at Jaye's mobile phone provider (Jaye didn't know because he got blocked at a provider level and George had access to it the same way he had access to the MC's line). Besides it looks like he's just dropping some lame excuses to delay everything, we'll see why. Given the amount of money that's at stake, I'm not surprised, but I think there's something else.
very likely (even Tara writes something about the fact that only a few people could have blocked Jaye's phone) but if George acted in this way he did so either on the instructions or in any case for the benefit of the parents of the 2, not for personal ends.
after all at the parents' expense remains the biggest "mystery" so far of the story, why he never told Jaye the real reason why MC stopped taking her to school?

And finally for some reason I think Christian is not such a bad guy. He made some mistakes when he was younger and used to pretend to be a tough guy but looks like he's changed somehow.
when he defends Sara from the words of the two lawyers, he gives the impression of someone who has never been treated with affection and who has somehow remained attached to the doctor (who I can imagine has been kind to him).

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
very likely (even Tara writes something about the fact that only a few people could have blocked Jaye's phone) but if George acted in this way he did so either on the instructions or in any case for the benefit of the parents of the 2, not for personal ends.
after all at the parents' expense remains the biggest "mystery" so far of the story, why he never told Jaye the real reason why MC stopped taking her to school?
I am tempted to share your opinion. The very perceptive parents are keenly aware of the MC and Jaye's mutual attraction and witness their altercation during the graduation celebration. They may have been tempted to restrict their communication by blocking Jaye's phone after the MC left.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I am tempted to share your opinion. The very perceptive parents are keenly aware of the MC and Jaye's mutual attraction and witness their altercation during the graduation celebration. They may have been tempted to restrict their communication by blocking Jaye's phone after the MC left.
I guess that depends on when the phone was actually blocked and who did it, and that's something we don't know. That's why it could've been blocked by either the parents or George, and if it was George, I'd be surprised he had done it just following instructions.

So, if George did it:
  • Following instructions -> why would the parents want them to be away from each other in case they died? even if there's a big master plan, why not joining them in order to be stronger together?
  • On his own -> the closer they were, the more complicated it would be for him to be in control if he had other plans (divide and conquer, basic strategy).

If the parents did it, was George aware of it?

Regards

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess that depends on when the phone was actually blocked and who did it, and that's something we don't know. That's why it could've been blocked by either the parents or George, and if it was George, I'd be surprised he had done it just following instructions.

So, if George did it:
  • Following instructions -> why would the parents want them to be away from each other in case they died? even if there's a big master plan, why not joining them in order to be stronger together?
  • On his own -> the closer they were, the more complicated it would be for him to be in control if he had other plans (divide and conquer, basic strategy).

If the parents did it, was George aware of it?

Regards
I don't think the parents were afraid of dying so soon. they always remained in a position of control, unlike Jaye, they always knew where MC was (always thanks to George) and even met him (we still don't understand why, MC has yet to reveal it).

it would be a difficult move for the two siblings to digest, but for the parents to try to avoid an "inconvenient" relationship (which was affecting both their lives) between their two sons doesn't seem shocking to me. probably their intention was just to gain time by waiting for both of them to find love elsewhere.

We can't rule out the possibility that this is all George's machination, but it would seem to me to be a departure from the tone of the story so far, too extreme a betrayal. George's role seems to be the canonical one of the mentor who has to see if his pupils are up to it.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
We can't rule out the possibility that this is all George's machination, but it would seem to me to be a departure from the tone of the story so far, too extreme a betrayal. George's role seems to be the canonical one of the mentor who has to see if his pupils are up to it.
I see your point, but so far the story has been developed in a somehow predictable way. I mean, new things are introduced as the story moves on but it feels like it will need an important twist at some point. It's hard to tell what this is going to be, but I find it necessary.

We know both Mallory and Jaye could be involved. Right now it's hard to tell what's the true role of Mallory in the story and I wouldn't be surprised if Jaye wasn't James' daughter at all. But still there are other possibilities.

Regards

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see your point, but so far the story has been developed in a somehow predictable way. I mean, new things are introduced as the story moves on but it feels like it will need an important twist at some point. It's hard to tell what this is going to be, but I find it necessary.

We know both Mallory and Jaye could be involved. Right now it's hard to tell what's the true role of Mallory in the story and I wouldn't be surprised if Jaye wasn't James' daughter at all. But still there are other possibilities.

Regards
on this you are absolutely right, we still have no idea where the story wants to go, what is behind the two medicines/projects linked to the birth of the two LIs. the journey is still in its infancy.

Reactions: MV_1999
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes