4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi Cabin Fever, the original lists are updated by the devs as they develop the game on their site, and the two lists on this F95 thread were uploaded by Maleficent. For sure there are inconsistencies between the two lists that should eventually be rectified. Speaking generally one has a choice of reading one or both of the lists, and as a preference I usually choose the Tag list in the thread, i.e. [3DCG, Male protagonist, Adventure, Big tits, Creampie, Footjob, Humor, Masturbation, Milf, Romance, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism], rather than the one in the header, i.e. 3dcg adventure anal sex big tits cheating creampie footjob humor lesbian male protagonist masturbation milf oral sex romance teasing vaginal sex virgin voyeurism , others choose differently which is, of course, their right. The only thing that may be 'wrong' is the inconsistency.
I'm well aware of the 2 lists. However, what I've noticed in general is that the actual "tag list" at the top of the page tends to be more up-to-date than the "genre list" in the OP of a thread, which is the one you favor.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I can imagine that it is not easy to hit a character to 100% but something is wrong.

Maybe it's the angle, but isn't Jaye's waist smaller in the original?
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in a bad way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all fine my dude
i know she is not close enough i work on it :D

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone share how much gamplay is there so far? According to changelog it's just 3 chapters in so I'm not sure how much meat is there in the story so far.

Commenting here regardless so it goes to my watchlist.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone share how much gamplay is there so far? According to changelog it's just 3 chapters in so I'm not sure how much meat is there in the story so far.

Commenting here regardless so it goes to my watchlist.
it's been a while since I played through but there is quite a bit of content if you read through it. I am going to guess roughly 2-3 hrs depending how fast you read.

Reactions: mightybored

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
IMPORTANT: SINCE I'M NOW DOING A HAREM MOD FOR THIS I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS WT IT WAS SINGLE PATH ANYWAY AND i CAN DO MORE WITH THE MOD. THANKS!

NOTE: THE MOD IS UNDER THIS IN THE OP UNDER "SPOILER MODS" MINE IS "HAREM MOD".

Edit:
Updated to v0.3

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
I have question or 2 if you don't mind. Will your mod be walkthrough mod, like be installed in game or writen walkthrough like you did with prevoius walkthrough?

The second question might be offensive but note that no offense is ment. Why do you create written walkthrough if you don't have intention to finish it off all the way? I noticed several written walkthrougs of yours being abandoned. Now i could understand if player played a game with obvious choices where walkthrough is unnecesery but in game like this that offers multiple choices, idk.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I have question or 2 if you don't mind. Will your mod be walkthrough mod, like be installed in game or writen walkthrough like you did with prevoius walkthrough?

The second question might be offensive but note that no offense is ment. Why do you create written walkthrough if you don't have intention to finish it off all the way? I noticed several written walkthrougs of yours being abandoned. Now i could understand if player played a game with obvious choices where walkthrough is unnecesery but in game like this that offers multiple choices, idk.
Because I have my own game now and I had to cut back on material. I had too much even before that. If you check the mod it's a Harem mod.
Your post comes off as a bit entitled. I do this because I want to. If there is something I feel I need to drop then I will do so to manage my workload. You're welcome BTW, since all my stuff is free. I'm also not the only one who abandons projects. There are many reasons for this, however I've completed more and have do more content than anyone else out there. So, if you don't like what I do, don't use my content, there are plenty of other people who appreciate that I need to cut some things sometimes. In case you were wondering, I took offense. I do a TON for this community. I think you lack respect for just home much work it takes to do what people like myself do. Ask other modders, they will tell you if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Because I have my own game now and I had to cut back on material. I had too much even before that. If you check the mod it's a Harem mod.
Your post comes off as a bit entitled. I do this because I want to. If there is something I feel I need to drop then I will do so to manage my workload. You're welcome BTW, since all my stuff is free. I'm also not the only one who abandons projects. There are many reasons for this, however I've completed more and have do more content than anyone else out there. So, if you don't like what I do, don't use my content, there are plenty of other people who appreciate that I need to cut some things sometimes. In case you were wondering, I took offense. I do a TON for this community.
I don't want to argue with you. If you feel offended than that's on you, like i wrote before no offense was ment. Second thing about your comment is me being entitled. I know that this is pirate site and I'm aware that most of your content is free so there's no point of demmanding anything from devs sinse i don't support them nor do i demmand anything. I did support certain devs before korona bs but now i realy can't. And by the way your work is apreciated from this community including me. I did use your written walkthrough because i prefer to use that than walkthrough mod that ofenly corupt or break save files. With all this being said i would like to close further argument. You'll have your stance, while i have mine.

Reactions: Mortarion

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The second question might be offensive but note that no offense is ment.
Writing this beforehand does not magically make the rest not be offensive.
If you feel offended than that's on you, like i wrote before no offense was ment.
Since you knew it would be offensive, why didn't you rewrite it to not be offensive instead of writing that meaningless "excuse"?

Your post comes off as a bit entitled. I do this because I want to. If there is something I feel I need to drop then I will do so to manage my workload. You're welcome BTW, since all my stuff is free. I'm also not the only one who abandons projects. There are many reasons for this, however I've completed more and have do more content than anyone else out there. So, if you don't like what I do, don't use my content, there are plenty of other people who appreciate that I need to cut some things sometimes. In case you were wondering, I took offense. I do a TON for this community. I think you lack respect for just home much work it takes to do what people like myself do. Ask other modders, they will tell you if you don't believe me.
Zoey, know that a lot of us appreciate all the hard work you do. Both on your game and your walkthroughs and mods. As someone who prefers playing without mods I always find your walkthroughs to be the best help.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Writing this beforehand does not magically make the rest not be offensive.

Since you knew it would be offensive, why didn't you rewrite it to not be offensive instead of writing that meaningless "excuse"?
Could you explain to me how would you rewrite it since English isn't my native language so i don't sound offensive. And when i say no offense i mean no offense. There's nothing hidden in that word. I asked simple question with out beating it around the bush. It's straight forward question since that's who i am. When i ask question i ask it as it straight forward.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Could you explain to me how would you rewrite it since English isn't my native language so i don't sound offensive. And when i say no offense i mean no offense. There's nothing hidden in that word. I asked simple question with out beating it around the bush. It's straight forward question since that's who i am. When i ask question i ask it as it straight forward.
Ok, I'll humor you.

It has nothing to do with being good at the language. It wouldn't have been better if you had written it in your native tongue. It has to do with the content.
Why do you create written walkthrough if you don't have intention to finish it off all the way?
Accusation of bait and switch tactic. And it is giving the impression that you are entitled to updates of walkthrough since Zoey did them in the past.
I noticed several written walkthrougs of yours being abandoned.
Continuing on with the previous statement and digging your hole deeper.
Now i could understand if player played a game with obvious choices where walkthrough is unnecesery but in game like this that offers multiple choices, idk.
Questioning the intent of Zoey because he chose to focus on mod instead of walkthrough.

All of this can be condensed into "hey lazy bum, give me more stuff for free!"

Instead, show appreciation of the work you have benefited from so far, don't question the motives behind his choices and say that you would like the walkthrough and would be glad to see it continue but also make sure to mention that you understand that his time is not unlimited and priorities need to be made.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok, I'll humor you.

It has nothing to do with being good at the language. It wouldn't have been better if you had written it in your native tongue. It has to do with the content.

Accusation of bait and switch tactic. And it is giving the impression that you are entitled to updates of walkthrough since Zoey did them in the past.

Continuing on with the previous statement and digging your hole deeper.

Questioning the intent of Zoey because he chose to focus on mod instead of walkthrough.

All of this can be condensed into "hey lazy bum, give me more stuff for free!"

Instead, show appreciation of the work you have benefited from so far, don't question the motives behind his choices and say that you would like the walkthrough and would be glad to see it continue but also make sure to mention that you understand that his time is not unlimited and priorities need to be made.
First of all that bait tactic might be written by someone else but not me. And i mean by some other users. And that's realy not my thing. So when i ask question i ask it straight forward cause i was interesting in his reasons for abandoning the project. It's his thing and i certanly didn't acuse him of anything. If you can't read that's not my problem. You're obviously trying to find something that isn't there. I asked straight forward q, got my answer, zoey and i moved on without being on bad terms (i hope). Then you jump in like knight in shining armor acting like you have some high ground here, like you were called out. No one called you out and there was/is no reason for you geting yourself involved. I realy get this vibe that you're trying to start something here, unnecesery argument or something like that.

And last thing no i don't feel entitled. For as long as i'm a member of this site i never demanded anything. Not a single game, update or anything like that if that satisfy your concern. When i was a patreon of certain devs, sure i felt entitled but if i don't support you, then who am i to demand anything. And since i'm digging hole for myself, whatch out not to fall in since you're doing exactly the same thing. So lets end it here without the need of any further explanation and without being on bad terms you and me.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
First of all that bait tactic might be written by someone else but not me.
I directly quoted your post.
Then you jump in like knight in shining armor acting like you have some high ground here, like you were called out. No one called you out and there was/is no reason for you geting yourself involved.
I did nothing of the sort. I just pointedf out to you that writing that you don't mean to be offensive actually don't mean anything when you continued writing offensive stuff. Then you asked me to explain myself and I did. Nothing more. Nothing less.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes