4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Just recently found this game. And I have to admit, there was good and bad sides to it:

Prologue scene at the bar was really boring. I've had even to abandon the game for a time.
But after that.. this game was a ride!
Charming story, and chemistry between characters are great.
Touching moments and revelations, personal tragedies and characters growth..
This is a really good story. :love:

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Just recently found this game. And I have to admit, there was good and bad sides to it:

Prologue scene at the bar was really boring. I've had even to abandon the game for a time.
But after that.. this game was a ride!
Charming story, and chemistry between characters are great.
Touching moments and revelations, personal tragedies and characters growth..
This is a really good story. :love:
To be honest, I was so excited after playing the leak of the prologue from here that I pledged directly to patreon.

Apr 27, 2021
Just tried this game some days ago for the first time.
Well, maybe I'm just aging, but I've really got a thing for games that leave me emotional wounds.
And the comical thing is that they are AVNs! This game is like Acting Lessons, or Summer Scent, or Hillside. You start them for the renders, for the "I want to see sex as hard as in a Casey Calvert movie!", and then you start to try empathy for an MC or for some naked renders. What a strange time to live, ahah!:ROFLMAO:
Well, maybe in this game it's a little bit more uneasy to empathize, to identify, with a heir of a multibillionaire company, but the complicated feelings between men and women are the same at every social class, I guess.
Anyway, really good game, kudos to the DEV.
I really like Mallory's character, I obviously love Jaye's character, but as a great fan of the throuples I'd love a night MC-Jaye-Tara (even if I know there won't be). But it's a well built relation. The memory of the night between MC and Tara is really...sweet (well, I would NEVER believe I could write a sentence like that on F95:oops:).
Human relations are complicated. This game reminds us to...uncomplicate them.
Well, IRL there's no Tara to give us a Hail Mary in these situations, that's not right.:unsure:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone know any info about the next update? There's a post on Patreon but, paywall. I just want to know if it will be coming out soon or so.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Chasing Sunsets: Taking Stock - The Run up to Beta

Last night at about 3:00AM, Chapter 4 hit a major milestone. The final words of the Chapter were committed to the codebase, the playthrough choices were all tested. So far I do not see any plot holes or issues which look like they will require major re-work in our largest chapter to date.
As of today, my best guess is that between 500-600 still images remain to be rendered before the chapter is ready to ship.
This certainly isn't for lack of effort. Some of the scenery and sets have been extremely challenging to compose or pushed render times through the roof.

Having more than 200 images outstanding this close to an unofficial release target means it seems likely we'll be in beta by the end of November, but the finished product will push into December.
If your pledge for this month was only made on the assumption you would receive the update in November, and feel unhappy that it will carry over into the following month, please reach out to me directly, and we'll make it right.
As always, we will make every effort to be transparent, and I will continue to make mini updates nearly every day in our patron Discord to keep you abreast of progress.
On a positive note, we've had a few exciting developments on the production values front, with several artists willing to lend their talent to this chapter for both music and other art elements previous unseen in this title.

In particular two musicians have been either kind enough to grant free use or specially modify tracks for us that are not normally available via bulk licensing sites.
We're as excited to get this update out the door as we hope you are to enjoy it. Keep checking back for progress updates as our first feedback from the beta team draws near!

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I am enjoying game, nice bar talk, happy childhood memories and before we know it, I got NTRed >_> damee

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes