4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I directly quoted your post.

I did nothing of the sort. I just pointedf out to you that writing that you don't mean to be offensive actually don't mean anything when you continued writing offensive stuff. Then you asked me to explain myself and I did. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Yes you did. But somehow you missed my second part of statement : "The second question might be offensive but note that "no offense is ment". And you don't have to point me out my things that i post. No one asked you to do it. And yes you did jump right in without being called, even tho Zoey and i sorted things out on our own terms, without third party geting involved. So before this get out of the hand lets just move on from this subject since it's sorted out.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
can anyone tell me how good are the animations for this game? baDIk being the benchmark
How are the animations of "Chasing Sunsets" compared to those of "BaDik"? A little better, even. But that's my subjective opinion. The best is to try it out for yourself ... and you won't be disappointed !!

Reactions: Ahx

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I don't want to argue with you. If you feel offended than that's on you, like i wrote before no offense was ment. Second thing about your comment is me being entitled. I know that this is pirate site and I'm aware that most of your content is free so there's no point of demmanding anything from devs sinse i don't support them nor do i demmand anything. I did support certain devs before korona bs but now i realy can't. And by the way your work is apreciated from this community including me. I did use your written walkthrough because i prefer to use that than walkthrough mod that ofenly corupt or break save files. With all this being said i would like to close further argument. You'll have your stance, while i have mine.
My mods don't break saves just for the record, and I would be happy to close further argument, after I make one last point. You can say "No Offense Meant" then say something offensive, and it's still going to be taken as offensive. It's like "Having said that" from Seinfeld. If you don't want to antagonize someone. Best not to say anything to begin with. It's people like you who at times make me want to stop modding and making PDF's altogether. But, I wouldn't do that to those who actually get it. In closing. If you don't wanna argue don't start an argument. Your post pisses me off more and more every time I think about it.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
IF you post something like this, post the complete dev post, and not just a part of it, without any context.
Such things can lead to a huge meltdown with expectations from users that have no basics.

We all know how fast some kind of users here go rampage without a clue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
My mods don't break saves just for the record, and I would be happy to close further argument, after I make one last point. You can say "No Offense Meant" then say something offensive, and it's still going to be taken as offensive. It's like "Having said that" from Seinfeld. If you don't want to antagonize someone. Best not to say anything to begin with. It's people like you who at times make me want to stop modding and making PDF's altogether. But, I wouldn't do that to those who actually get it. In closing. If you don't wanna argue don't start an argument. Your post pisses me off more and more every time I think about it.

cheers to you mate, you've done a great job really imo, i get that sometimes it's just no longer possible or interesting to continue doing what you're doing, especially if you're doing it for basically free, don't mind that post too much, there would always be people who demand more when you're already helping them since they have nothing, and minding them or even paying attention to them would bring nothing good, better to just ignore them completely

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
Don't even waste energy on people like this man, many people like myself appreciate what you do (y)

coolboy30

Mar 12, 2019
I LOVED THIS SOOO FREAKING MUCH. This is really an amazing game story wise in recent days. Story is perfect, renders are beautiful. My only question (in general) is: y r most girls straight up bi? The sis being bi really caught me off guard. Except for that this game is a must play. I hope we see more of Fiona :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
IF you post something like this, post the complete dev post, and not just a part of it, without any context.
Such things can lead to a huge meltdown with expectations from users that have no basics.

We all know how fast some kind of users here go rampage without a clue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am too fluent in sarcasm and assholian to be joining Stoya's Discord (to be considered a quality addition to that community) so I won't be doing it but if the music part is still under development I hope I can entrust to you to pass him a message to contact Richard Lewis @
He gets the job done. Perfectly.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am too fluent in sarcasm and assholian to be joining Stoya's Discord (to be considered a quality addition to that community) so I won't be doing it but if the music part is still under development I hope I can entrust to you to pass him a message to contact Richard Lewis @
He gets the job done. Perfectly.
I understand what you want from me, but i fail hard to understand - at least i think so - the reason behind this, that prevents you from dropping the message by yourself. I don't want to be involved in things where i don't understand the consequences full.

Beside this, a dm Kentyrr or Stone Fox Studios here should do the job too. :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I understand what you want from me, but i fail hard to understand - at least i think so - the reason behind this, that prevents you from dropping the message by yourself. I don't want to be involved in things where i don't understand the consequences full.

Beside this, a dm Kentyrr or Stone Fox Studios here should do the job too. :)
Lol, dude... I did not ask you to deliver an anthrax letter to anyone, just nicely asked you to pass some helpful information to Stoya.
Thinking about the only consequences for you performing that excruciatingly vile and selfish act could be... I don't know... a nice "Thank you" from Stoya?

As for not sending DMs myself, let's just say - I don't want to or you can ask Ugu.

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
PREVIEW FROM DISCORD

SPOILER_Ch4LisaPrev.png

"Tonalu Air welcomes all passengers to Jorge Álvares Airport. We apologize for any discomfort turbulence may have caused during landing. Travelers requiring hygiene and wellness services are directed to the lighted sign in Concourse A on the way to baggage claim." -- Airport Lady Who Gives Zero Fucks About Turbulence

"We'll be posting a sick preview render tonight" -- Stoya​

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
PREVIEW FROM DISCORD

View attachment 1486942

"Tonalu Air welcomes all passengers to Jorge Álvares Airport. We apologize for any discomfort turbulence may have caused during landing. Travelers requiring hygiene and wellness services are directed to the lighted sign in Concourse A on the way to baggage claim." -- Airport Lady Who Gives Zero Fucks About Turbulence

"We'll be posting a sick preview render tonight" -- Stoya​
And they say these sort of games are unrealistic!

I'm curious to see how the game handles Lisa once she gets involved. I would have expected her to be more used to the 'joys' of travel, particularly to Tonalu, but perhaps she preferred to man the fort back home.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes