4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you so much for the info :3 You're awesome<3 I am super excited! *squeaks* I miss my Mallory D:
After being in the Discord for a year, I get the idea the writer's a Mallory guy and the artist is a Jaye guy. Seems to work pretty well because they have each other over a barrel. Anyway, given the number of Mallory-centric preview renders, she seems to have a lot going on in Ch4.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So I am at the end of the Chapter one and was wondering can we romance Erica? or only Jaye & Mellory

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Do we know the model for Jaye yet? I know Casey Reed looks close but it really isn't exactly her. Tara looks like P3D Aria though

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
LOL! I'm glad you like her! I have done several renders of her, and you can find them in the Daz3D Art - Show Us Your DazSkill thread. Granted, I haven't made anything specific like what you asked, but there are some artsy ones in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
LOL! I'm glad you like her! I have done several renders of her, and you can find them in the Daz3D Art - Show Us Your DazSkill thread. Granted, I haven't made anything specific like what you asked, but there are some really artistic ones in there.
I really like Jaye's design, I love how her design is not heavily stylized but still looks very unique and be able to recognize at first glance, which I think is not easy at all to find the balance between realistic and also unique look.

The combination between a redhead and tanned skin is very amazing and sexy as hell :love:

Do you have any celebrities or real people as references?

Reactions: ename144

Kentyrr

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
I really like Jaye's design, I love how her design is not heavily stylized but still looks very unique and be able to recognize at first glance, which I think is not easy at all to find the balance between realistic and also unique look.

The combination between a redhead and tanned skin is very amazing and sexy as hell :love:

Do you have any celebrities or real people as references?
Glad you like her! As it was mentioned earlier, Jaye was originally based off the Casey Reed preset by RedAntArt. We realized that her model wasn't going to work in our universe so I had to build her from the ground up. I didn't use any references, just played around with a lot of female assets, trying to find what looks good together. She's a blend of 3 or 4 different assets, and body morphs on top of that. And I wanted to make a tan redhead, cause you don't see that! LOL!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Glad you like her! As it was mentioned earlier, Jaye was originally based off the Casey Reed preset by RedAntArt. We realized that her model wasn't going to work in our universe so I had to build her from the ground up. I didn't use any references, just played around with a lot of female assets, trying to find what looks good together. She's a blend of 3 or 4 different assets, and body morphs on top of that. And I wanted to make a tan redhead, cause you don't see that! LOL!
Fantastic job!

Kentyrr

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm, don't know about the deleted posts. I don't remember deleting them... Oh well... I will have to check if I did make a Night City Mal, I don't think I did... Lemme check... Nope, didn't make one of her. Oops!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You forgot to mention how buff you made her too :ROFLMAO: she could be Diva/Women Champion on WWE. Actually all models are buffed af. Poor Alex is gonna die amist those thighs.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok guys, I gonna try this game again because I want to see why this game is rated so high (out of filler games to try to while waiting on the ones I actually support too). Quick question the MC here here seems to be to King of bad choices does this gradually improve as the story progresses or is this storyline about a guy that just continuously makes bad decisions?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes