4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's like damn really? only 2 Li's when there's so many female characters?:confused: But at the same time it's fine cause even with only 2 LIs it's hard to choose.At first I wanted to go for Mal only but there's something about Jaye that makes me want to ignore the whole sister thing... And I did. Well guess I'll be playing on 2 saves when the time comes to choose between Mal and Jaye cause I'm not choosing shit:)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
My heart is bleeding and I sink into depression. How, forced to choose between Jaye and Mallory? My choice has already been made from the start, it will be Jaye, the flamboyant redhead with the body of a goddess ... but sacrificing Mallory ... it's beyond my strength ... suicide is my only way out ... goodbye Cruel World ...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
My heart is bleeding and I sink into depression. How, forced to choose between Jaye and Mallory? My choice has already been made from the start, it will be Jaye, the flamboyant redhead with the body of a goddess ... but sacrificing Mallory ... it's beyond my strength ... suicide is my only way out ... goodbye Cruel World ...
Always finding the easy way out...dodging a dilemma...only to dodge another one on the way and then you realize that the hard life that came with the easy choices and indecisions was never born out of your will or you never had one.

That's cowardice !....that's certainly not how you fight against this cruel world.

Reactions: Everia

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
That's cowardice !....that's certainly not how you fight against this cruel world.
Calling me coward is a bit strong and totally contrary to reality. The reality is that I fought for fifteen years in the ranks of the French Foreign Legion all the bastards of this cruel world who threatened the citizens of my country, without asking myself questions, without hesitation, without regrets and without remorse. But ... I was not prepared to sentence this delicious, friendly and cute Mallory to death :cry:... that is my dilemma ;) !

Last edited:

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Calling me coward is a bit strong and totally contrary to reality. The reality is that I fought for fifteen years in the ranks of the French Foreign Legion all the bastards of this cruel world who threatened the citizens of my country, without asking myself questions, without hesitation, without regrets and without remorse. But ... I was not prepared to sentence this delicious, friendly and cute Mallory to death :cry:... that is my dilemma ;) !
Don't take it too literally. What Ahx saying is: giving up is always an easy way, but staying and making a difficult decision is the way of a strong person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ahx

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Don't take it too literally. What Ahx saying is: giving up is always an easy way, but staying and making a difficult decision is the way of a strong person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I took it all as a joke, I knew Ahx wasn't serious. For my part, I clearly announce that I opted for Jaye, so my choice is made without hesitation (but with regret and remorse ... poor Mallory!)

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes