4.60 star(s) 305 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Undermine her from the beginning in Ch3, and refuse to make peace after recovering the canister from the docks.

Thanks for the bug report. I dug into this and identified the corner case that causes it. Unfortunately, it won't be resolved until 0.5a.

The trigger is turning Mallory away at the end of Chapter 3, but being otherwise kind to her.
I've already chosen my love interest since the prologue it's Jaye all the way

I absolutely love this update

I'm here for the Love Story between MC and Jaye so any progress

with their relationship is a huge win in my book I'm glad that I don't have to wait until the end of the game to see actual progress

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Undermine her from the beginning in Ch3, and refuse to make peace after recovering the canister from the docks.
I started chapter 4 with 0 points for her, but still couldn't get the 3rd option. Is getting some trust points from her meant to be unavoidable? I seem to get +1 trust no matter what i pick in the Amanda treatment options, also +1 after coming back with Lisa after the talk about the green bag (that's so the birthsday present for MC right) before the storm.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I started chapter 4 with 0 points for her, but still couldn't get the 3rd option. Is getting some trust points from her meant to be unavoidable? I seem to get +1 trust no matter what i pick in the Amanda treatment options, also +1 after coming back with Lisa after the talk about the green bag (that's so the birthsday present for MC right) before the storm.
Some trust points are unavoidable. That should not impact the player's ability to get the game over.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Some trust points are unavoidable. That should not impact the player's ability to get the game over.
I see, strange at the point where she falls overboard, i only have 2 trust points with her, undermine her and choose "speak for yourself" after getting the canister back, but the third option still doesn't show up. It's like it also depends on Mallory or something, maybe you have to be a total douche bag to everyone.

May 8, 2018
Hate to press on the same button, but regarding that choice, I've done both things you have mentioned (undermining her and refusing to make peace) and at the scene, I currently have 2 trust points with her and the 3rd choice still does not unlock.

Sorry for the incovenience if it's just my dumb butt not realizing that I missed something.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hate to press on the same button, but regarding that choice, I've done both things you have mentioned (undermining her and refusing to make peace) and at the scene, I currently have 2 trust points with her and the 3rd choice still does not unlock.

Sorry for the incovenience if it's just my dumb butt not realizing that I missed something.
I think we're missing something important somewhere, i've tried a fresh start and getting the minimal possible points from both, also the Tara chat at the port where she offers a low key assist and that also doesn't matter for the ending.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Not even for achievements, do you hear me?
Achievements are persistent. If you get them on one play through they won’t trigger again on subsequent. Not saying that’s what’s happening here, but achievements seem to work fine for me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Thanks for the bug report. I dug into this and identified the corner case that causes it. Unfortunately, it won't be resolved until 0.5a.

The trigger is turning Mallory away at the end of Chapter 3, but being otherwise kind to her.
Good to know.

I found another bug where Jaye will be reading the MC's Asia journal even if she didn't borrow it at the end of the last episode. In fact, I haven't been able to avoid that scene in any of my runs. Unless Jaye is meant to have stolen another journal off camera after she left, it's a very persistent bug.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Good to know.

I found another bug where Jaye will be reading the MC's Asia journal even if she didn't borrow it at the end of the last episode. In fact, I haven't been able to avoid that scene in any of my runs. Unless Jaye is meant to have stolen another journal off camera after she left, it's a very persistent bug.
well

a big part of story/relation builds on this scene - so yeah she "stole" it :ROFLMAO:
(wasnt there a option to let her read em ? )

Ghostt224

Feb 25, 2019
I think we're missing something important somewhere, i've tried a fresh start and getting the minimal possible points from both, also the Tara chat at the port where she offers a low key assist and that also doesn't matter for the ending.
I also seem to be having this problem. Done all as suggested in previous posts and that 3rd option is still greyed out.

On another note, love the update! Can't wait for more!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

It seems to me, that you guys are to fixated on points.

If i understand Stoyas post on discord correct, there is a huge diffrencee between points and choices.

1639870196668.png

Reactions: youngethan
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes