4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
just downloaded this earlier today
did I get the correct version or did I download before the update?
last thing I had in the game was that journalist chick was MC's mom's clone (or something)

May 8, 2018
It seems to me, that you guys are to fixated on points.

If i understand Stoyas post on discord correct, there is a huge diffrencee between points and choices.

View attachment 1551815
I'm aware, but it was mentioned here by him that you'd need to Undermine Jaye in Chapter 3 and then refuse to make peace with her after leaving the docks, which I have tried but did not seem to open the option.

Reactions: Ghostt224

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
well

a big part of story/relation builds on this scene - so yeah she "stole" it :ROFLMAO:
(wasnt there a option to let her read em ? )
No, when Jaye came to apologize to the MC for reading the first journal near the end of Chapter 3, he can tell her he doesn't mind - in which case she'll brazenly take another journal when she leaves. If the MC instead says they're even, he will mention leaving the other journals out in case she gets the urge again - but she doesn't take the journal when she leaves.

Yet she's reading that journal the next morning either way. In theory Jaye could have snuck in at night and taken the journal, but that doesn't make a lot of sense. Why not just have her take the journal in both cases? Or barring that, at least explain that she deliberately went behind the MC's back to steal a journal yet again (and preferably clarify why she would do that).

DanielR

Jun 18, 2020
Just finished chapter 4 and boy oh boy, what an update has it been, this definitely develops into one of the best stories that has been said so far.
I was hoping that we get to chose more paths with side characters before reaching this stage and taking serious decisions, however this way maybe the story is more realistic and dose not end to be one of those games that the MC has to chose between 6, 7 ..... women. Let's hope that the future updates bring the same quality as until this stage.
Definitely going to support them moving forward!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I feel extremely baited by the incest tag here, but the game looks really good regardless. Is a patch down the road even viable? Because good already or not I'd still be grabbing it if it existed.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Some trust points are unavoidable. That should not impact the player's ability to get the game over.

I didn't delve too into your script, but I did unren it and tried a few things - The only way I've been able to unlock the option for gameover, is by setting "is_beta" true in console. Everything else I've tried (including manipulating other variables) results in it being locked.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Mods were the last thing on my mind. I'm a fledgling coder, so I simply broke up the screen and script files to keep them organized.
Why not approach one of the modders and ask them to work with you? Modders do the work for the community and are not greedy people. Linking to their patreon if they have one, or giving them prominent credit in the game would likely be enough, and it would make you one of the most aware devs in the game, understanding what folks want and offering it to them, also a nice way of boosting your own patreon, tier members get the modded version right away, public have to wait for it

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Best game i have played yet, did not think this would be any good at start, but completely sucked me in and gave a lot of different emotions first game to do that, masterpiece! Will for sure become a patreon soon! :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes