4.60 star(s) 307 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah. Unfortunately when I read your comment I assumed it just wasn't in the game yet, not that there actually won't be any.
Apparently the tag existed even before any Jaye content as well.
Hopefully this doesn't become too common, as I'm sure a bunch of questions asking if the game has incest when a tag exists would get annoying very fast.

as for a patch, I'm not really sure how that would be possible since we are introduced to the parents early on(who each have one of the "siblings")
it's not really incest tho Jaye is not MC sister her mother Sarah married MC father they are step-siblinngs but when they died now they are not step siblings anymore since their parents which was what was making them step siblings are dead so its not really incest

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
Duuuuuuuuuude.... No Spoilers... but I've been so eagerly waiting for this update. Happy to say there have been no dissappoints, but I did not see the end of the chapter coming at all. This is hands down one of my favorite games ever. Stone Fox, mad kudos on the work you and your team have put in thus far. Amazing renders, top notch plot writing and dialogue... I've been hooked for a long time now and I'm already eager AF for the next update. Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: MV_1999 and CSNRC

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
I haven't played yet... I take it that the redhead is the main girl...? The game has good reviews and a big following so seems worth a try... but from the sample pics of the redhead, she's just not my type. Are there any other worth-while romance paths? How many? What about that cute blonde from the sample pics? Cheers.

bhk1990

Mar 22, 2020
I haven't played yet... I take it that the redhead is the main girl...? The game has good reviews and a big following so seems worth a try... but from the sample pics of the redhead, she's just not my type. Are there any other worth-while romance paths? How many? What about that cute blonde from the sample pics? Cheers.
there are 2 other blondes not in the photos the one in them is the mother so no and then both redheads are romance and the brunette in the pic with redhead is romanceable as well(not sure how deep the blondes will be though but the redhead and brunette seem to be the main ones so far id say give it a try so far its really good and there are scenes with different types of females)

Reactions: JohnnyR6

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
there are viruses in the compressed downloads.
Yea, my malwarebytes went hard on it.
False positives, fairly common with Renpy, just ignore them.

There are 2 main LI's, Jaye and Mallory (redhead and brunette), the rest are side chicks.

Reactions: mightybored

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Is it strange that I actually hate the sister and literally want nothing to do with her?

Edit: I hadn't read anything in here before posting and now I see that its NOT strange at all. A lot of ppl seem to hate her, thought I was being weird for a second lol

Last edited:

phallponzu

Jul 4, 2021
I downloaded the compressed mac file but when i try to open it says there is no application set to open the document. Does anyone know what app I need to open the file to play?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Is it strange that I actually hate the sister and literally want nothing to do with her?

Edit: I hadn't read anything in here before posting and now I see that its NOT strange at all. A lot of ppl seem to hate her, thought I was being weird for a second lol
i still don't get why you guys don't like her

she's my favorite character and not only in this vn

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
i still don't get why you guys don't like her

she's my favorite character and not only in this vn
I played through more than once just to see if I could ever pick the "People vanish at sea all the time" option I really don't like her lol

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes