4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That fkker assaulted the company, assaulted Jaye, assaulted everything holy.
You do not hire rival employees and you do not keep employees that
serve your company the papers to bankrupt you!
What kind of business are they into? The ground?
@ Stoya
View attachment 1552489

Oh, burn!

You kinda didn't get the full point of my long-time-forgotten comment but, at, least, you got the gist of why that plot hole had to be dealt with.
This gave me a good chuckle but you kinda went wild with all the poetic license used to plug the hole - making the only guy that ever tried to fuck/rape Jaye actually closeted gay.
That was a bit over the top (SNL Californians style) but, well, let the bang bus ride continue - it has been exceptionally fun and entertaining except for the last Jaye guilt-tripping scene.
I know it needed to be done to allow for the story to take/develop longer but it felt forced and out of place and maybe should have been done differently.

All in all, it's still a very enjoyable emotional rollercoaster worthy of the Pantheon of best AVNs ever published on F95. Kudos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no redeaming quality for anyone disrespecting your sister, your daughter, your friend.
Being sister to the fkker does not give you any lee way.
He is a monster.
He needs to be put down!
Period!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
His dissent and disrespect never wined, it never subsided, it only inflated.
So a dumb plot where you are still giving into the asshole is dumbfukkery
of the highest shit pile.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where was her sword when she needed to cut that fkker down?
Where was the armor when tha asshole tried to puncture her?
WHere is MC - her living soul spear to destroy her opposition?
WHere is MC - her shield against the dumbfukkery of her peers?
Where?

Reactions: Krull

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
disappointed-upset.gif

I am a huge Witcher fan so, yeah, as Gary Oldman said above... I want that screen!!!!!

P.S. Maybe with just a small correction HUNT = CUNT. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Heathwind

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I got the Witcher one the first time I booted up the new chapter, and then Jaye the other couple of times.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
how do you get people vanish at sea all the time ????
i played again with the worst possible options selected and still couldn't get this option

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
tell me what to do I did everything according to the senarius, but it does not work out, I chose the third option .. why so ?!

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
To everyone asking: I do not know if it is intended, or a bug but as of right now these are the steps required to unlock the 3rd option:

#1 - in Ch2, when throwing the guy off the boat, you *MUST* choose "I got your back, Sis".

#2 - in Ch3, when given two options "Speak for yourself" or "Maybe it doesn't have to be that way" you *MUST* choose "Speak for yourself"

Those 2 options unlock the 3rd one in the overboard scene.

Note: I didn't parse the script quite enough, so I don't know if those required options themselves have requirements, but you must choose both in order to get the 3rd option.

It seems like a weird, contradictory combo of options so like I said, idk if it's a bug or intended, but thats how you unlock it as of right now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The hate towards her (at least in the first chapters) was way to much.
It's really common to see in other game threads too. Basically some people will riot if a girl fights back and not always obeys MC. Even on other games where we have the typical cookie cutter "mean big sister" character, some people would still be hating/angry despite knowing that there's romance path that would turn the character around.

I still maintain the opinion that MC and Jaye's romance is probably the most interesting romance in any adult game I've played so far. It's very intriguing to see how their relationship evolves throughout the game together with how their characters grow.

Ghostt224

Feb 25, 2019
To everyone asking: I do not know if it is intended, or a bug but as of right now these are the steps required to unlock the 3rd option:

#1 - in Ch2, when throwing the guy off the boat, you *MUST* choose "I got your back, Sis".

#2 - in Ch3, when given two options "Speak for yourself" or "Maybe it doesn't have to be that way" you *MUST* choose "Speak for yourself"

Those 2 options unlock the 3rd one in the overboard scene.

Note: I didn't parse the script quite enough, so I don't know if those required options themselves have requirements, but you must choose both in order to get the 3rd option.

It seems like a weird, contradictory combo of options so like I said, idk if it's a bug or intended, but thats how you unlock it as of right now.
Thank you for this. I can confirm that this does work (just tested it myself and it works).

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes