4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, damn, I could not be assed to play this route but... it's actually a good ending.
Obviously, there was no space for the final 2 sentences in that summary frame:

You get abducted by aliens.

In time you become a famous Captain Starfucker roaming the galaxy. :p

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
A very good update, in my opinion. However, I'm not sure whether to peer suspiciously at JokerLeader , at Stone Fox Studios , or at both of them...

I won't spoil anything, and I wonder about a few other choices marked as green now, too, but.... the very last choice you are given in this update has two possible answers, one of which is marked green when using the mod. I've tried both choices, but given what happened with each.... the pervert in me thinks it's the other choice that should be green. Of course, that could come back to bite me in the ass.

So... without knowing the consequences of my "perv" choice yet, I have to wonder how Joker knows(?) the other choice is the better one. ;)

Future consequences, I suspect, but we're not privy to that in this release. (Now I gotta wait to know the answer, argh!!)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A very good update, in my opinion. However, I'm not sure whether to peer suspiciously at JokerLeader , at Stone Fox Studios , or at both of them...

I won't spoil anything, and I wonder about a few other choices marked as green now, too, but.... the very last choice you are given in this update has two possible answers, one of which is marked green when using the mod. I've tried both choices, but given what happened with each.... the pervert in me thinks it's the other choice that should be green. Of course, that could come back to bite me in the ass.

So... without knowing the consequences of my "perv" choice yet, I have to wonder how Joker knows(?) the other choice is the better one. ;)

Future consequences, I suspect, but we're not privy to that in this release. (Now I gotta wait to know the answer, argh!!)
I don't know if you download the mod before or after I've changed the color of the last choice, my first one was not the pervy one, then I changed to the pervy one :p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018

which choice are you talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To everyone asking: I do not know if it is intended, or a bug but as of right now these are the steps required to unlock the 3rd option:

#1 - in Ch2, when throwing the guy off the boat, you *MUST* choose "I got your back, Sis".

#2 - in Ch3, when given two options "Speak for yourself" or "Maybe it doesn't have to be that way" you *MUST* choose "Speak for yourself"

Those 2 options unlock the 3rd one in the overboard scene.

Note: I didn't parse the script quite enough, so I don't know if those required options themselves have requirements, but you must choose both in order to get the 3rd option.

It seems like a weird, contradictory combo of options so like I said, idk if it's a bug or intended, but thats how you unlock it as of right now.
Omg it worked. Although i piced some aditional choices. Like when Tara offers her help just accept it. However the 3rd option gives you instant defeat, like it's game over.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game comes in game versions because ... like in any project still in development:
Devs work on the whole game all the time and updates happen across the board.
This is not a series of games, not a series of events, these are some choices that
return repercussions and MC gets to face such repercussions in due time.
This way the plot hurdles downhill on different slopes, soem steeper, some leaner.
Will everyone still hang on for the ride?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Dude, if I understood correctly, if you get to this point then all you have to do is ritual suicide by sepuku, or go jihad in Afghanistan, or throw yourself into an erupting volcano. You messed up everything, you're just a poor asshole, a piece of shit, a soft ball, a ... I'm speechless !!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes