4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
incest tag on latest updates, but when you click on game and then click spoiler on tags there i no incest tag in there, so this game both have the tag and it does not, so does the game have incest or not?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I really love this game, its just a perfect fit for me in every way... but i admit... i kinda expected more from this update, its short, too short in my opinion for the amount of time elapsed after the last one. Hopefully next one will be a bit bigger (without taking more time of development i hope).

The quality is top notch, no doubt about that, but i really expected a bit more from this update.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I really love this game, its just a perfect fit for me in every way... but i admit... i kinda expected more from this update, its short, too short in my opinion for the amount of time elapsed after the last one. Hopefully next one will be a bit bigger (without taking more time of development i hope).

The quality is top notch, no doubt about that, but i really expected a bit more from this update.
Three months and three weeks have elapsed since you last played our game without supporting it. In that time we've compiled 1600 renders averaging 16 original renders every single day of development assuming zero days off, and added animation for the first time.

Tell us again how we can serve your entitlement. :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Estrogen levels in this thread are getting a bit high.
Someone needs to calm his tits and stop talking about murder, mayhem, MC becoming a virtual motherfucker, etc.

In the immortal words of Chloe from The Love Of Magic, words to live by in unpredictable VN situations:

"Nobody ever got pregnant from a good facial."

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
A very good update, in my opinion. However, I'm not sure whether to peer suspiciously at JokerLeader , at Stone Fox Studios , or at both of them...

I won't spoil anything, and I wonder about a few other choices marked as green now, too, but.... the very last choice you are given in this update has two possible answers, one of which is marked green when using the mod. I've tried both choices, but given what happened with each.... the pervert in me thinks it's the other choice that should be green. Of course, that could come back to bite me in the ass.

So... without knowing the consequences of my "perv" choice yet, I have to wonder how Joker knows(?) the other choice is the better one. ;)

Future consequences, I suspect, but we're not privy to that in this release. (Now I gotta wait to know the answer, argh!!)
What choice are you talking about?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The update, as always was a trill to go through. Every new update brings a better and better cliffhanger.
One of the few games I will buy without thinking once it gets a full release. Stonefox team thank you for your work. <3

Reactions: Grimm0ne

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Can someone post the Achievements for this chapter so we're able to cross reference? Awesome job on the game, I happily support it on Patreon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Three months and three weeks have elapsed since you last played our game without supporting it.
thats not true, in fact i canceled my patreon membership just some hours ago after playing the update.

why do you think i didnt support you? (my forum name here is not the same at patreon to be clear)

In my opinion and compared to some other games i just got the feeling the update was too short. For example (i dont think this is a problem to mention it, cause you cooperate with drifty, btw nice crossover with that game at some point) leap of faith got more content (for me render count is not the same as content to be clear) in nearly the same time of development, and a new chapter is coming right away. So compared to this i just have to say, for me the last chapter was too short compared to other games iam supporting.

In my opinion the story didnt get really much progress, and i expected there much more to happen... at least the realtionships with mallory and Jaye got another step forward, this was as expected and very well done, but its kinda the only major thing happening in this update, and the "end-credit scene" is a major thing too, but this wasnt a big scene. So yeah i just hoped for more.

The Render-count is pretty amazing i admit, but maybe it would be a more effective way to use "less" renders for more dialogues and scenes? Not every "click" forward needs a new render i would say... in this department the game is standing out i have to say... the change in expressions, where the eyes move and so on is really amazing and standing out big time.

Dont know how to put it exactly... but LoF has pretty much the same amount of renders like chasing sunsets but its taking WAY much more time to make a playthrough there (and got way more paths with the girls for example too)... perhabs more dialogues were put in for the same amount of renders? Dont know about that... i didnt keep count about that ;), but i can say how much time i spent on this update compared to others, and it was about 2 hours overall (mallory and jaye paths, i take them seperated, and yeah iam a fast reader guy)

Hopefully i didnt offense you in any way, your work is awesome, really... i would say chasing sunset is among/around top five around this platform and there was a reason why i did support you on patreon so far. But i admit, money is pretty tight at my end, i have to choose hard here (even if its only 1-5€) and some other games come up too ;)... my guess? i will support the project again with the next update or two. And its of course still on my favorite watch. But ill take a little break from patreon for now.

*edit* ah yeah, the animations, they are really good, but here i have to say something about animations i general, they take very much time, but in my opinion overall theyre not adding much to any game around here, i like them as a plus and bonus, but if they are taking too much developing time i would agree to live without them, but thats only my opinion and i know this opinion is not the mainstream :)

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
thats not true, in fact i canceled my patreon membership just some hours ago after playing the update.

why do you think i didnt support you? (my forum name here is not the same at patreon to be clear)

In my opinion and compared to some other games i just got the feeling the update was too short. For example (i dont think this is a problem to mention it, cause you cooperate with drifty, btw nice crossover with that game at some point) leap of faith got more content (for me render count is not the same as content to be clear) in nearly the same time of development, and a new chapter is coming right away. So compared to this i just have to say, for me the last chapter was too short compared to other games iam supporting.

In my opinion the story didnt get really much progress, and i expected there much more to happen... at least the realtionships with mallory and Jaye got another step forward, this was as expected and very well done, but its kinda the only major thing happening in this update, and the "end-credit scene" is a major thing too, but this wasnt a big scene. So yeah i just hoped for more.

The Render-count is pretty amazing i admit, but maybe it would be a more effective way to use "less" renders for more dialogues and scenes? Not every "click" forward needs a new render i would say... in this department the game is standing out i have to say... the change in expressions, where the eyes move and so on is really amazing and standing out big time.

Dont know how to put it exactly... but LoF has pretty much the same amount of renders like chasing sunsets but its taking WAY much more time to make a playthrough there (and got way more paths with the girls for example too)... perhabs more dialogues were put in for the same amount of renders? Dont know about that... i didnt keep count about that ;), but i can say how much time i spent on this update compared to others, and it was about 2 hours overall (mallory and jaye paths, i take them seperated, and yeah iam a fast reader guy)

Hopefully i didnt offense you in any way, your work is awesome, really... i would say chasing sunset is among/around top five around this platform and there was a reason why i did support you on patreon so far. But i admit, money is pretty tight at my end, i have to choose hard here (even if its only 1-5€) and some other games come up too ;)... my guess? i will support the project again with the next update or two. And its of course still on my favorite watch. But ill take a little break from patreon for now.
My apologies for assuming you were not a supporter, if that's the case. Best of luck, and thanks for your prior support.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes