4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

johnydad

Dec 19, 2021
It was a little bad for me, but overall the game was good. I think the story style could have been a little better.

Sep 3, 2020
thats not true, in fact i canceled my patreon membership just some hours ago after playing the update.

why do you think i didnt support you? (my forum name here is not the same at patreon to be clear)

In my opinion and compared to some other games i just got the feeling the update was too short. For example (i dont think this is a problem to mention it, cause you cooperate with drifty, btw nice crossover with that game at some point) leap of faith got more content (for me render count is not the same as content to be clear) in nearly the same time of development, and a new chapter is coming right away. So compared to this i just have to say, for me the last chapter was too short compared to other games iam supporting.

In my opinion the story didnt get really much progress, and i expected there much more to happen... at least the realtionships with mallory and Jaye got another step forward, this was as expected and very well done, but its kinda the only major thing happening in this update, and the "end-credit scene" is a major thing too, but this wasnt a big scene. So yeah i just hoped for more.

The Render-count is pretty amazing i admit, but maybe it would be a more effective way to use "less" renders for more dialogues and scenes? Not every "click" forward needs a new render i would say... in this department the game is standing out i have to say... the change in expressions, where the eyes move and so on is really amazing and standing out big time.

Dont know how to put it exactly... but LoF has pretty much the same amount of renders like chasing sunsets but its taking WAY much more time to make a playthrough there (and got way more paths with the girls for example too)... perhabs more dialogues were put in for the same amount of renders? Dont know about that... i didnt keep count about that ;), but i can say how much time i spent on this update compared to others, and it was about 2 hours overall (mallory and jaye paths, i take them seperated, and yeah iam a fast reader guy)

Hopefully i didnt offense you in any way, your work is awesome, really... i would say chasing sunset is among/around top five around this platform and there was a reason why i did support you on patreon so far. But i admit, money is pretty tight at my end, i have to choose hard here (even if its only 1-5€) and some other games come up too ;)... my guess? i will support the project again with the next update or two. And its of course still on my favorite watch. But ill take a little break from patreon for now.

*edit* ah yeah, the animations, they are really good, but here i have to say something about animations i general, they take very much time, but in my opinion overall theyre not adding much to any game around here, i like them as a plus and bonus, but if they are taking too much developing time i would agree to live without them, but thats only my opinion and i know this opinion is not the mainstream :)
speaking for myself I absolutely loved the update and I know I have a reading disability but for me update was very long

my only complaint and it's a minor one

is that in this new update I'm missing one point with the sister and I can't get it no matter what I do but besides that it is gooooooooooood

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Jaye is carrying this VN right now. She is gorgeous, top 3 girl in a game right now. Honestly couldnt care less about any of the other sides stories going on even tho it seems thats the direction it seems the game is going. Honestly just want more brother sister cute moments, don't care about the mallory side story.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
keep getting this error after Mal comes to our room topless and we fool around...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just clicked on ignore but not sure if it will mess up anything in the future..
edit: same happens with $ unlock_scene_item(7) , $ unlock_scene_item(8) , $ unlock_scene_item(9)

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Another awesome update, always that emotional intelligence in the answers (this time I nailed it) ; a great idea.
Jaye and Mallory are still perfect in their personnalities and flaws, Lisa and Amanda are also great new additions.
Can't wait to see what the plot twist will bring.

Stone Fox Studios , another great thanks and bravo to you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are made to care about mallory .. seeing as our own lawyer and will executive gave her
privvy access to our family and our caompany files. She is now able to hurt us badly.

Also, reading the unfortunate end to our company, our family and everything he hold dear in this life, she can only hurt us, her meager attemt to put the evil rival company to shame in the public eye is just killing our company, the assholes go on doing just fine.

That should put fire in our eyes to destroy the fkker and everything related to that asshole.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think we can all breath a sigh of relief that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point i just feel bad for Mallory, because at this point to me she's already the obvious losing side, but since i can't stop thinking with my dick i'm gonna keep messing around with her while i can get away with it.
Is a throuple on the cards?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should not. She is out for blood. She needs closure for her father.
Her bosses need dirt on MC and his sis.
Her findings are bound to burry MC and his family and his company.
Keep this enemy as close to you as possible.
Your own lawyer sent this cascading falling star into your lap.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Where can I download this game to make it work? I downloaded it here and from other sites .. the problem is that version 4 always works fine, no matter where I download, but version 5 will install, but the game does not start, it opens acno where the download writes and I'm still waiting for some more that time but the game does not open further. I wouldn't .. what should I do to play version 5? !!

In addition to what you see in the photo that I sent further, it does not appear here, no matter how much I would have expected

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes