4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
Jaye is pathetic.

She's a creepy pervert who wasn't content with getting herself off as she reads our stolen journal, so now she's barging in on us while we shower so that she can try to stare at our junk. It's really frustrating that we can't tell her to back off, especially when we are getting more involved with Mallory.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I did not have a sister, nor a brother for that matter. But I can only regret that I didn't have one like Jaye. The context of my life is obviously not the same as the one in which Jaye and her (maybe not) brother evolve. But, fuck shit, a (maybe not) sister of her caliber makes me wish to find one like that in my next life, as long as I don't reincarnate as a pearl oyster ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Real sibling adults shower together, rub eachother”s backs, share the rooms, share the beds,
their parents shared all of their nakedness and their heartache for years on end,
so why be this absolute inhuman about it?
Jaye is pathetic.

She's a creepy pervert who wasn't content with getting herself off as she reads our stolen journal, so now she's barging in on us while we shower so that she can try to stare at our junk. It's really frustrating that we can't tell her to back off, especially when we are getting more involved with Mallory.
I did not have a sister, nor a brother for that matter. But I can only regret that I didn't have one like Jaye. The context of my life is obviously not the same as the one in which Jaye and her (maybe not) brother evolve. But, fuck shit, a (maybe not) sister of her caliber makes me wish to find one like that in my next life, as long as I don't reincarnate as a pearl oyster ...
All schoold should have multiple trained phisicians, men and women, supervising mixed showering of their students when they learn about the anatomy of the human body.
We are best headed into unisex territory:
We are taught to not shy and to actually share communal experiences as a show of trust.
Students should learn on their bodies all the natural occurences of female and male organs.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
incest tag on latest updates, but when you click on game and then click spoiler on tags there i no incest tag in there, so this game both have the tag and it does not, so does the game have incest or not?
Hmm...not incest but maybeeeeeeeeee

Step-incest? :BootyTime:
they are not blood related soo...

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Wait! So Mallory is now all of a sudden MC's dead mother?
Who else am I gonna suddenly find out I'm kin with?
Am I gonna learn that the gals from the lodge are my aunt and cousin?
Looks like I have to start over from the beginning and dick deny bitches accordingly.
...Really? That was your takeaway?

It's clear that there's fuckery afoot, but obviously Mallory is not the MC's mother, regardless of her origin. She's three months older than MC according to Ch2.

Dessous

Oct 29, 2018
Downloaded the game for the first time, what an amazing witcher-style menu there is! :D

UPD. Lol they're changing!

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020

It's clear that there's fuckery afoot, but obviously Mallory is not the MC's mother, regardless of her origin. She's three months older than MC according to Ch2.
Yep that is indeed my take away from " if this is accurate you are not simply related to Sarah Campbell, you are Sarah Campbell"
I'm not sure what other take away from that there can be (given the test is accurate)
Unless oh I don't know.. Mal just ends up being a clone or something.
Regardless from this point forward the broad gets dick denied.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Three months full of deep throbbing hard thrusts to make up for lost time.
Bang oN!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes