4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Wait a fucking minute. Isn't she from TAC (The Adventurous Couple)?
Wow. I wouldn't mind seeing a scene of those two haha.
1640043584273.png

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
People who wanted to fuck MC's mom gonna be so happy that they will finally get to do so. DNA-mom atleast.
What i find weird about this is when Mallory tells everyone that she could be Sarah's Sister (MC's aunt) why do they NEVER speak about it when they are alone together in the car or at the beach? Revealing something that big surely the MC would want to speak about it right?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Stone Fox Studios Why is this game tracking everything I do and sending this to a Discord Server?
A lot more games are including Discord and Steam integration these days, my advice is to sandbox them so they can't see them. I don't think it's 'malicious' (at least generally), but I don't want to broadcast to Discord and friends I'm playing Sister Slammer 3 either way.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
What i find weird about this is when Mallory tells everyone that she could be Sarah's Sister (MC's aunt) why do they NEVER speak about it when they are alone together in the car or at the beach? Revealing something that big surely the MC would want to speak about it right?
They do, depending on path and choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This game went from step-incest to aunt-incest to DNA-mom Incest? Even patreon is gonna pull their hair thinking of this fuckery.

People who wanted to fuck MC's mom gonna be so happy that they will finally get to do so. DNA-mom atleast.
Your pfp is fucking me up, every time I see in my alerts I think “Damn what do now?”.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people where to download version 5 working? I downloaded it here too, but the splash screen opens and everything like that does not seem to open .. I'm waiting well, I'm waiting, well, it works .. tell me the link ??

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
That is factually wrong actually, in many places in the world step family is considered incest as well which is why Patreon does it as well.
As I've said here before. Not really.
In 49 of the 50 states in the USA sex between ADULT step relations whether step siblings or step parents and step children violates NO law and they can even marry. Period. Other than in Virginia, adults unrelated by BLOOD are free to do as they please.

With regard to step relationships, the incest laws focus on preventing the adult exploitation of minors. So at least in the USA there's NO incest here.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Interesting, I hadn't realized I was on Jaye's path in my Mallory run. Now I'm worried about what it would take to leave it. :cautious:
Don't be. It will get increasingly easy to do. :) At some point you'll just be able to tell her, Mallory, or anyone else to fuck off if you want. That said, we won't be putting a ton of development effort into toxic play or shitty behavior, so...YMMV.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes