4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Tags are for fetishes, so no, it doesn't need a golden shower tag, as it was played first of all off-screen for laughs and not for sexual gratification.
So I guess romance is also a fetish then? So are Male Protagonists, Female Protagonists, ''Humor'' etc?? Those are tags and as far as I am aware they aren't fetishes.
It doesn't matter if it was on screen or off screen, the image of it is still there and now I can't look at her character without thinking of her pissing on the MC's face. Whoever finds that funny has an interesting sense of humor.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I tested and confirmed. There is a glitch there. Fortunately, it's an easy fix, and won't force a replay to re-open the Mallory path in Ch5. On the other hand, a few of her scenes play out differently in Ch4 if her path flag is set properly.
Well, that explains why it felt so abrupt! Hopefully I'll be able to see the intended scenes when Chapter 5 comes out.

At least I get a free achievement out of it. ;)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
They aren't even step sibling anymore as their parents died, the MC even says it to her in one of the dialogues.
Yep, maybe. Or maybe they both were legally adopted by their parents, in wich case legally they're brother and sister (again, in my country). But for me is not big deal. The story is amazing, and the "incest" doesn't make it more or less attractive to me. But all this is pretty OT, my point was only to note that laws are different in other countries, and the game is surely reaching too much frontiers, because for sure is awesome.

Reactions: DanThaMan

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
SanchoMod
Save Descriptions Mod

Howdy.

Too many story branches or choice locations got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

View attachment 1184972 View attachment 1184973

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you've stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Hey Sancho, this is crashing my game. Please update it.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
have to say, the current development of jaye in this chapter is kinda far from what i expected and not in a good way, i mean she's been more open, accepting and acknowledging of what happened, and that's good, but the straight up jump from teasing to what happened in this chapter is imo unexpected.

Mal is good, as she always is, literally the best girl, but the sudden open behavior in the beach is kinda unexpected, not far fetched just unexpected.

idk what's happening to the pace of the story in this one, because i feel like everything is kinda moving a little too fast compared to previous one, and i hope it's fixed in the next one, because the slow burn that it is previously is far better than rushing to sex it's kinda seem to me now, like before all the teasing and everything is driving me insane but it's it's insane for the anticipation, the kinda rushing pace that i felt now makes that there's not enough anticipation before the act.

i still love it, but i think a little improvement would make this better

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
I've been following and playing this VN here since v0.2 and it just keeps getting better. And while with the previous update I was considering to join Patreon in the future, this update conviced me to join. I'm happy to support the DEVs even though I can afford $1 a month only, but hey, it's something.
Now I just have to figure out this paying online thing, never done this before (I have no idea what I'm doing), don't have a credit/debit card either, I hope I don't need one, because it will takes weeks to get one.
Also why do I get error 400 when trying to connect my F95 account to my Patreon account? Just curious if anyone knows.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I've been following and playing this VN here since v0.2 and it just keeps getting better. And while with the previous update I was considering to join Patreon in the future, this update conviced me to join. I'm happy to support the DEVs even though I can afford $1 a month only, but hey, it's something.
Now I just have to figure out this paying online thing, never done this before (I have no idea what I'm doing), don't have a credit/debit card either, I hope I don't need one, because it will takes weeks to get one.
Also why do I get error 400 when trying to connect my F95 account to my Patreon account? Just curious if anyone knows.
you just need Paypal and a Bank account :giggle:

Reactions: MV_1999

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My little review of this episode

Pros
Overal great progression lots of character development with Mallory and Jaye
Plot progression was a good step forward. Spicy scenes quantity went up exponentially

Cons the abrupt ending scene with Lisa. My thoughts would be to have atleast end the chapter after the conversation.
She said you and her needed to have. Since just basically caught you and Jay in the Shower.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I wanna see EVERYTHINGGGG so how do you get, tried getting Jaye to zero but somehow it gives me trust with her randomly
Here you go.
To everyone asking: I do not know if it is intended, or a bug but as of right now these are the steps required to unlock the 3rd option:

#1 - in Ch2, when throwing the guy off the boat, you *MUST* choose "I got your back, Sis".

#2 - in Ch3, when given two options "Speak for yourself" or "Maybe it doesn't have to be that way" you *MUST* choose "Speak for yourself"

Those 2 options unlock the 3rd one in the overboard scene.

Note: I didn't parse the script quite enough, so I don't know if those required options themselves have requirements, but you must choose both in order to get the 3rd option.

It seems like a weird, contradictory combo of options so like I said, idk if it's a bug or intended, but thats how you unlock it as of right now.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes