4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Damn that song played at the credits is so good. It suits just well with the story so far. With the confession from Jaye fresh in mind... You picked the right one. Lyrics, mood... gonna make the wait just harder ;)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Damn that song played at the credits is so good. It suits just well with the story so far. With the confession from Jaye fresh in mind... You picked the right one. Lyrics, mood... gonna make the wait just harder ;)

Until today, I followed this VN without activating the sound ... What a poor moron I am !!! I imputed this wonderful VN with a huge amount of its quality, I mean the soundtrack. Holy shit, I have to start over from the beginning to catch up with this huge bullshit because I'm going to tell you, the DEVs, this soundtrack rocks, it's a wonder that subtly accompanies the action on the screen. I'm stuck, speechless !!

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Until today, I followed this VN without activating the sound ... What a poor moron I am !!! I imputed this wonderful VN with a huge amount of its quality, I mean the soundtrack. Holy shit, I have to start over from the beginning to catch up with this huge bullshit because I'm going to tell you, the DEVs, this soundtrack rocks, it's a wonder that subtly accompanies the action on the screen. I'm stuck, speechless !!
There are very few VN's which do have (damn) good music and sound effects into specific scenes but this is one of them.
It just makes the story and that specific scenes just way more intens. If the music (lyrics) just hit the right spot it makes that specific scene 10 times better. And when you hear that song again later, you instantly see that scene in front of you.

Chasing Sunsets also adds awesome soundeffects which i haven't encountered yet in another VN. True, some try it but not nearly as close as Stone managed. It just pulls you right in and feel like you're there.

This, the story and the top quality renders/animations makes this VN in my top 3 by far.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Would some kind soul please post a patch with just the fixes so I don't have to redownload the whole thing from a slow-ass host?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The ugliness will only happen if the player becomes dishonest, two-faced, or manipulative.

I try to avoid that with all my might, and also to be an asshole to everyone.
Hence a question.
On my Jaye Path I have always been nice to Mal, but I thought I adequately rejected her on a "sexual" level.
For example, I didn't have an intimate moment with her on the yacht, but she still kisses me at the airport.
Is that correct, or should I have to reject her somewhere else, to close her path on a friendly base? :unsure:

I don't like to mess up the path with Jaye about it.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020
Ok I'm a little slow in the head sometimes...so the ending with Mallory this update. is it implied that she might be a clone of the MC's mom? or am I just taking that scene the wrong way. If so sort of incest rabbit hole have we fallen into. not that I'm complaining ☺

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, what has changed from v0.5 (original full release) to v0.5a (torrent a few posts above) to v0.5b (latest in OP)?

Also, is there a patch instead of a full download?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks to the file structure, which even the dev regrets now, it is doubtful that there will be a "patch only".
It would still be nice to know what has been fixed.
File structure is entirely irrelevant in building a patch-only update. All one needs to do is to do a delta zip file that only includes the modified files in whatever file structure he uses.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
So, what has changed from v0.5 (original full release) to v0.5a (torrent a few posts above) to v0.5b (latest in OP)?

Also, is there a patch instead of a full download?
0.5a made the following fixes:

Code:
CRITICAL:

0.5 audio player throws python exception on Mac version and will not load.  
Path breaks splitting lunch with Mallory if player rejected her at the end of Ch3.
Players unable to get Ch bad ending in spite of making appropriate choices.
"chathist 6" exception thrown in Chapter 2 if neither Erica nor Linda are sexed up in Chapter 1 and player chooses NOT to rescue Hank the Wolf.

MAJOR:

Save menu flashes back to main menu animation when certain actions are taken.
Named saves feature missing.
Some achievements are not auto-dismissing after the dropdown.
Corner case where Jaye can finish Chapter 4 with more than 23 Trust points.
No text under Mallory's Ch1 love score at zero points on the Chapter Summary.

MINOR:

Sound effects continue on asshole path from storm on yacht and never end.
Instagram link on "Support Us!" page had an extra / in it, causing redirect to fail

COSMETIC:

Image Mismatch:  Mallory shown in van during Alex dialogue when discussing incoming storm.  (Two swapped renders)
Typo:  Alex should say "To work together" at overlook near end of Chapter 2
Typo:  Ch4 Narration:   "You dim the overheard lights before joining her on the bed."
Typo:  Egg Xian shows up with a name before showing up as ??? in the Ch4 market.
Typo:  Ch4 sharing lunch with Mallory:   "Is this is where I bargain for the whole lunch?"
Typo:  Jaye speaks to herself in third person leaving bathroom when player is not on her path.  Should be narrator
0.5b made corrections to two paths:

1. Removed the unintended requirement to cooperate with Jaye to eject Christian from the yacht in Chapter 2 to get the third option for Jaye during the storm in Ch4.

2. Corrected the inadvertently closed Mallory path by simply sending her away at the end of Chapter 3. Her path now remains open, but barely. It can be closed entirely with a choice in Chapter 4 still.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes