4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

canada654321

Mar 6, 2021
Chasing Sunsets [v0.5b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 812MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 778MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Chasing Sunsets [v0.5b] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Anyone having trouble with the Mac version of this? It straight up says that it's unable to run this program. It's not a security (gatekeeper) issue.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 1557627
Probably a foreign sight to many people here:whistle:
You have done what I never could....I don't know if I should shake your hand for the bravery....or curse your name for treating her badly. Humm what would my inner simp do. :unsure: oh yeah..I'm riding the jaye train all the way in this VN and death to anyone who thinks otherwise!

obviously I'm joking....maybe

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You have done what I never could....I don't know if I should shake your hand for the bravery....or curse your name for treating her badly. Humm what would my inner simp do. :unsure: oh yeah..I'm riding the jaye train all the way in this VN and death to anyone who thinks otherwise!

obviously I'm joking....maybe
Treating Jaye like crap wasn't easy:cry:, although it is kinda fun to be a dick when she's trying so hard to reconnect :whistle: .. Okay maybe I'm abit of a monster but not entirely tho cause I'm playing on two saves, one where I'm persuing her romantically(my main playthrough) and one where I'm just being a dick trying to win the company at all cost, I know I don't necessarily need to treat Jaye like crap to get the company but that's the cherry on top I guess:unsure:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Stone Fox Studios Why is this game tracking everything I do and sending this to a Discord Server?
Discord integration can be disabled in the preferences. I did head about this till now in this game - gosh, i think im getting old ... I have asked about this on patreon after i seen in it the release date anouncement post, i well i don't think this is a huge secret:

1640258762531.png

Reactions: youngethan
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes