4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Does everyone have version 5 so it opens or only minya?
if you look through this thread you can see that chapter 4 is version 5 prologue/ start of the episode was version/chapter 1
You have the correct version

Last edited:

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
you just need Paypal and a Bank account :giggle:
Needed a few days to confirm my bank account in PayPal, confirmed it, opened up Patreon and tried to subscribe - PayPal still wants credit/debit card info. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it matters that I'm in Bulgaria (different for different countries?). I'll have to get a card just for this, just great, won't be this year for sure. Still haven't given up.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Needed a few days to confirm my bank account in PayPal, confirmed it, opened up Patreon and tried to subscribe - PayPal still wants credit/debit card info. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it matters that I'm in Bulgaria (different for different countries?). I'll have to get a card just for this, just great, won't be this year for sure. Still haven't given up.
oh i just needed my bank account for pay pal but maybe is really different i‘m in Germany

Reactions: MV_1999

Lammchawp

Sep 5, 2021
and this scene is closed option (( why so I choose to push options with zilonym chvetam .. but that 's how it fits .. what the fuck is this
It's been painful watching you flail about this thread for the last week. You clearly don't meet the prerequisites to make this choice. You absolutely can make the choice if you have a lower trust value with Mallory.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, I just finished the release, at low speed to make the most of it, so as not to miss any of the dialogues (and images of these beautiful girls!) And to fully understand the action of the film. And especially that I will have to go hibernate with my bear friends while waiting for the next chapter! As for this chapter, it fulfilled all my expectations. The boat has not sunk, no one has drowned (not much!), Jaye is more and more sexy, desirable and sexual. Mallory is always sexy and adorable. In short, everything was for the best except that ... I received a meteorite on the head ... what the fuck! Mallory is Sarah Campbell ... I demand a full response in three months or face a lawsuit!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Fuck this... game went into full on incest mode with the step sis and mommy clone. Brownie pts for the original idea. Whats next ? Christian gonna be daddy clone.

Why not make amanda the little step sister to complete the family.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
It's been painful watching you flail about this thread for the last week. You clearly don't meet the prerequisites to make this choice. You absolutely can make the choice if you have a lower trust value with Mallory.
Isn't a game required so that there would be more love and trust? what is the point of making them smaller?

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta love it when someone ask for a download link after I tell them to check the OP. And when I don't spoon-feed them with the link, I get spammed with facepalms in multiple unrelated threads. It's like I owe them spoon-feeding or something. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SuntukinSiAce

SuntukinSiAce

Mar 24, 2020
Gotta love it when someone ask for a download link after I tell them to check the OP. And when I don't spoon-feed them with the link, I get spammed with facepalms in multiple unrelated threads. It's like I owe them spoon-feeding or something. :ROFLMAO:
Yup, same. S/he went to all my different post at other games just to face palm my posts. :LOL:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
New Tweets....
New house, new lady...

FHocxalWUAYbzSv.jpg

And just something for fun... Don't fret, she's cybernetically enhanced, so she can handle that beast.

FHodYWkWQAoW78M.jpg

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes