4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Fuck this... game went into full on incest mode with the step sis and mommy clone. Brownie pts for the original idea. Whats next ? Christian gonna be daddy clone.

Why not make amanda the little step sister to complete the family.
Romancing the stepsister is literally the main story..the other twist is kind of forced though

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Fuck this... game went into full on incest mode with the step sis and mommy clone. Brownie pts for the original idea. Whats next ? Christian gonna be daddy clone.

Why not make amanda the little step sister to complete the family.
Having sex with "step" members is not incest. Incest meaning having sex within actually family members, same blood family. I have 3o year old hot step-daughter that I would love to bang her but that is out of respect as daddy role. I treat her as my own daughter so banging her is out of question.

visualnovelgeek

Nov 3, 2021
Hey, everyone I am playing this game after a long time. I just wanted to know why no song plays when we start the game like it used to play until chapter 2 was released now it only plays the sound of ocean. I really loved that song does anyone knows it?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
New Tweets....
New house, new lady...

View attachment 1565736

And just something for fun... Don't fret, she's cybernetically enhanced, so she can handle that beast.

View attachment 1565739
This gun !! you add wheels and it makes you a roller gunboat or a big howitzer ...

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
New Character Alert!!!!

Introducing Bianca, she's the newest character to join the Chasing Sunsets cast. Details to come!

FHv4VL8XwAAHfhk.jpg

Just finished playing the update yesterday and have thoughts about it that I want to share. Just need to find the time to write them down.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
New Character Alert!!!!

Introducing Bianca, she's the newest character to join the Chasing Sunsets cast. Details to come!

View attachment 1568726

Just finished playing the update yesterday and have thoughts about it that I want to share. Just need to find the time to write them down.
Aïe !! Come on, another female who will come and titillate the MC's hormones ... who never has enough! Poor Jaye, in love with an asshole addicted to sex with the brain in his balls ......

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Just starting this game, from reading here it appears a hard path split happens in chapter 3? Can anyone give me a rundown of the current paths in the game? For multipath games I like to have my saves organized early so I don't have to go back and replay a ton to fix something.

Lammchawp

Sep 5, 2021
Just starting this game, from reading here it appears a hard path split happens in chapter 3? Can anyone give me a rundown of the current paths in the game? For multipath games I like to have my saves organized early so I don't have to go back and replay a ton to fix something.
Not really a hard split. You just can't max points for both girls, but it doesn't close off either of their paths by itself. AFAIK, there are only two save paths to maintain...Max Mal affection/trust and Max Jaye affection/trust. Alternatively, you can begin burning both girls at this point, if that's your thing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not really a hard split. You just can't max points for both girls, but it doesn't close off either of their paths by itself. AFAIK, there are only two save paths to maintain...Max Mal affection/trust and Max Jaye affection/trust. Alternatively, you can begin burning both girls at this point, if that's your thing.
I've played through a few times and in my opinion maxing one girl's stats and tanking the others provides the best story with the most drama. The only problem is that they are both so sweet that being an asshole to either of them kills my boner. It is almost an exercise in masochism. Especially Jaye. It takes a cold, hard son of a bitch to be mean to her and break her heart. The fact that she can actually die from this mistreatment and neglect only made me feel worse.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
New Character Alert!!!!

View attachment 1568726

Ugh, she has the thighs of a steroid overdosed bodybuilder and the abs of a slim teen schoolgirl.

Kent, you have some weird fantasies we know nothing about?
All your renders up to this abomination were perfect, what gives?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes