4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
So correct me if I'm wrong

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I onto something or am I completely crazy?

BTW great update, and I don't get why people hate Jaye so much, she was a bit of a pain in the ass during the prologue, but I always thought she kinda had a reason, she didn't knew why her brother left and assumed it was because of her outburst that ruined her chances with someone she really loved, but his lack of communication also made her think he didn't care for her anymore and felt abandoned, I think it's a bit justified, specially when she doesn't have the whole picture in front of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikecd199817

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mom is gorgeous every time I play this game,
turns out she is a brilliant scientist working hard to help girls become moms.
What a better life goal anyone can have!

Jul 4, 2018
speaking for myself I absolutely loved the update and I know I have a reading disability but for me update was very long

my only complaint and it's a minor one

is that in this new update I'm missing one point with the sister and I can't get it no matter what I do but besides that it is gooooooooooood
It's a bug. The dev released a bugfix v0.5a like 2 hours ago. Dont know when they will add the bugfix here though

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I am positive about this and I highly doubt it will happen....

But if Lisa makes a move that minimally negatively affects the relationship between Jaye and the MC or in any way wants to blackmail them, get in the way or anything like that, I fucking swear I will do something very, very bad.

Like not petting homeless puppies on the street. Serious threat.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people and your version 5 is working fine? Tell me the link where to download, so that it also works for me .. otherwise it does not download somewhere, then it does not work .. you can install, but you cannot go in and play ((((

it always shows me as in the photo .. but the game itself does not come out how much I would not expect ((

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Well this update is...interesting. Definitely needs a golden shower tag added now...that was pretty nasty not gonna lie. Not knocking those who are in to that, each to their own but...yuck.

Jaye is carrying this VN right now. She is gorgeous, top 3 girl in a game right now. Honestly couldnt care less about any of the other sides stories going on even tho it seems thats the direction it seems the game is going. Honestly just want more brother sister cute moments, don't care about the mallory side story.
I definitely agree with this but more often than not these VN's tend to not focus on the best girls. Not a fan of Mallory either especially after that incident on the beach, that was disgusting.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well this update is...interesting. Definitely needs a golden shower tag added now...that was pretty nasty not gonna lie. Not knocking those who are in to that, each to their own but...yuck.

I definitely agree with this but more often than not these VN's tend to not focus on the best girls. Not a fan of Mallory either especially after that incident on the beach, that was disgusting.
Personally, side-stories can annoy a lot. Just as well as side-characters. Possibly one of the main reason(s) I choose not to continue VN's. Little to no interest in side action. Ruins chance or desire rather I'll not waist time with.

Reactions: Cigzag

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
This game is amazing,just amazing
I bet ... She doesn’t work for me, I don’t understand why? wherever I download it. For some reason, version 5 does not open. in the picture they only write the loading of the game and how long do you wait the game does not start .. and where did you download the game? do you play android version? i yes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Tags are for fetishes, so no, it doesn't need a golden shower tag, as it was played first of all off-screen for laughs and not for sexual gratification.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
My comment isnt going to be complex or detailed, quite simply this is my favourite game on this site. Everything about it just screams top quality. The detail in the renders and the dialogue is just brilliant.

Its VN's like this that just stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Great work and thank you

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It is according to what you see,if considered a step-sister as incest or not? If you are then yes there if you not then no, But it's a great game anyway
Facts are facts, no blood relation, no incest, but thx for clearing it up :)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes