4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of those sad and true .. yet . .this is the end some gamers wished for their gaming experience ... despicable!

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
where to download the 5th version of the game without mod? for mine, the game with mods works normally, but the original version 5 without the mod does not even open ((((((what should I do? ((

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
where to download the 5th version of the game without mod? for mine, the game with mods works normally, but the original version 5 without the mod does not even open ((((((what should I do? ((
You must be playing on Mac. The soundtrack player threw an exception on 0.5, so I released a modded version without the audio player until I can sort out what the issue is with Mac.

There is no other difference in content.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Dude, if I understood correctly, if you get to this point then all you have to do is ritual suicide by sepuku, or go jihad in Afghanistan, or throw yourself into an erupting volcano. You messed up everything, you're just a poor asshole, a piece of shit, a soft ball, a ... I'm speechless !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 16, 2020
Omg it worked. Although i piced some aditional choices. Like when Tara offers her help just accept it. However the 3rd option gives you instant defeat, like it's game over.
I tried this and got nothing! What were the love points and trust points? Do those matter? Does it matter if you are on Mallory love path?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Amanda manipulated dick DNA to make him be identical in concoction to Bruce,
but it only enhanced his innate abilities, it did not make him more inquisitive,
it did not bring him the detective mind of batman, it made him more cunning and more lethal.

You cannot replicate genius, however much you boost your IQ.
You cannot look identical if you have different parents.
Nature gives nurture. Perfectly same DNA does not need or warrant same face or mind.
DNA is not nanobots. It is just the scripture, you still need all those followers to uphold it
should you actually want to live by it.

In the bruce banner movies, when he turned, all that Gamma radiation gave was the juice,
Bruce still needed nanobots to survive the instant growth, or else it would result in catastrophic injury.
I know they lost it in the other gamma mutants, like they just grow and shrink, but nature can only get you so far.

DNA is just a set of formulae, it does not give food or water or stamina or looks or abilities.

You still need to grow those yourself using the recipies in your DNA to make things work like they should.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I tried this and got nothing! What were the love points and trust points? Do those matter? Does it matter if you are on Mallory love path?
Well i had to restart entire game, however the previous 2 choices in Chapter 2 and 3 are must pick. Now during Ch2, after you picked to back up Jaye, just be positive about it, like it's in the past or other one. My L/T points where 2/2. And when Tori offer her help i accepted, buyed her a toy all the way till i got that grim option. However you instantly get -100 L/T and it's game over, like you don't get second chance. Stupid Lisa.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I'm missing 3 achievements. I'm sure one has to do with the 3rd option when Jaye is drowning but I'm unable to select that one, even in my Mallory playthrough

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Thank you for the kind words.

Per tradition, I'll be stepping away from this thread now that preliminary bug scrubbing has happened. I'll pop in briefly after the next update for bug reports. The best way to get bugs on our radar in the meantime is to contact us through our Discord channel in my sig below.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Damn! I can't get a perfect score in my Mallory route 'cause I don' t get the option to buy a gift for Jaye (loosing 1 trust point). Somebody knows the requirements to do that?

Anyway, it was a wonderful update on a great great game. I don't feel a bit upset to get back to replaying an episode or two. The dialogs, the expressions, are just great.

You are topping yourself each time, Stone Fox Studios.

Edit: It seems in my Mallory route I refused Tara's help with Jaye in Chapter 3, so no birthday gift reminder :confused:. All's good now :p.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes