4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I didn't delve too into your script, but I did unren it and tried a few things - The only way I've been able to unlock the option for gameover, is by setting "is_beta" true in console. Everything else I've tried (including manipulating other variables) results in it being locked.
confirmed - tried this too

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This being a sibling rivalry ... rivalring cain and the fave son, sure enough
siblings that feel overprottected and sheltered by their loving parents have found
stuff to whale over just to pass the time.
Sibling rivalry does not need a reason .. it is the reason in each and every of their minds.
Is it strange that I actually hate the sister and literally want nothing to do with her?

Edit: I hadn't read anything in here before posting and now I see that its NOT strange at all. A lot of ppl seem to hate her, thought I was being weird for a second lol
i still don't get why you guys don't like her

she's my favorite character and not only in this vn
I played through more than once just to see if I could ever pick the "People vanish at sea all the time" option I really don't like her lol
Yeah, I don't really get it either. Sure she did some dumb things but so did the MC and now they have hashed it out and are very good terms again.

The hate towards her (at least in the first chapters) was way to much.
Whats's with the harem mod i see , this game have harem tag?
That is why it was a mod .. now there is none.
Mod fantasy well appreciated in this thread.

Mar 18, 2019
Story is still interesting, but if you don't go for MC girls or fucking married women there's no content aside from it. I guess it just feels weird having 20 min updates if you skip sex in a story focused game. I feel that early chapters had much more story.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
IMPORTANT: SINCE I'M NOW DOING A HAREM MOD FOR THIS I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS WT IT WAS SINGLE PATH ANYWAY AND i CAN DO MORE WITH THE MOD. THANKS!

NOTE: THE MOD IS UNDER THIS IN THE OP UNDER "SPOILER MODS" MINE IS "HAREM MOD".

Edit:
Updated to v0.3

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
will you be updating the harem mod?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.5] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Was the cheat feature removed from this update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game sets up the two main girls who have major screen time and action
right from the get go. You are pursuing a man of many avenues.
A lot of new and exciting people get around on those avenues.
Action in this game is not a cutscene where your assassin kills off some terrible people.
Action in this game is of the adult variety.
You want to cut down scores of enemies as your action sequences?
Then go play any assassin creed out there.
You want to mow down scores of escaped inmates on the streets?
Then go and play any of the Gotham city/knight games.
Story is still interesting, but if you don't go for MC girls or fucking married women there's no content aside from it. I guess it just feels weird having 20 min updates if you skip sex in a story focused game. I feel that early chapters had much more story.
Now go!
Game!

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
This being a sibling rivalry ... rivalring cain and the fave son, sure enough
siblings that feel overprottected and sheltered by their loving parents have found
stuff to whale over just to pass the time.
Sibling rivalry does not need a reason .. it is the reason in each and every of their minds.

That is why it was a mod .. now there is none.
Mod fantasy well appreciated in this thread.
Will harem mod be updated?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No more mod for all the action ... We did get a section for the mods though.
will you be updating the harem mod?
Will harem mod be updated?
I got it to work with the unren v.11 old, which I didn't know existed because last time I checked Sam wasn't going to update it. I didn't know someone took it over though. However, I didn't have need to, because this is the first game I've come across I could not de-compile with v.9. Sadly I've already deleted my mod post and they have a policy of only allowing 1 wt mod and 1 gallery mod per OP now, so I highly doubt I could get it added back. Thank you everyone for your help, and I'll have this new tool now for the future. Sorry guys, really had no idea someone had continued work on unren. Like I said last time I saw, Sam wasn't going to work on it anymore, so I never though to look, because it wasn't an issue til now.
Yea, they probably forgot to delete that. I don't agree with the policy either, because I think different forms of mods are a GOOD thing. But, I have to abide by it, because it's what they've chosen. Guess they don't want OP's to have 20 mods in them, so I kinda get that.
Preaching to the choir! :) There's no point in doing it if no one is going to see it, and we can't promote it. Yes, we do this for the community, but donations for our work helps keep us motivated.
Unfortunately no, because I deleted my post before I figured it out, and F 95 has a policy of only one WT mod and one Gallery Mod per OP now. So I couldn't get it added back. I feel really bad guys, and I'm sorry to everyone for this. My screw up for not knowing there was a new version of Unren.
Yea, and I'm assuming Jokerleader will update his mod, so all is not lost. My saves should work with his, not SURE of that though.
Should you have saves from that mod, you could try them with JokerLeader mod.
Go game!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
@ Stoya
Screenshot (32).png

Oh, burn!

You kinda didn't get the full point of my long-time-forgotten comment but, at, least, you got the gist of why that plot hole had to be dealt with.
This gave me a good chuckle but you kinda went wild with all the poetic license used to plug the hole - making the only guy that ever tried to fuck/rape Jaye actually closeted gay.
That was a bit over the top (SNL Californians style) but, well, let the bang bus ride continue - it has been exceptionally fun and entertaining except for the last Jaye guilt-tripping scene.
I know it needed to be done to allow for the story to take/develop longer but it felt forced and out of place and maybe should have been done differently.

All in all, it's still a very enjoyable emotional rollercoaster worthy of the Pantheon of best AVNs ever published on F95. Kudos.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes