4.60 star(s) 305 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'll leave a full in-depth review at a later time, when I have time to sit down and type it, but had to drop by and say that Mallory must be one of the most gorgeous models I've seen come out of daz.

I hope Stoya wrote an ending where Alex will use his inheritance money to start a small country and put her face on a stamp so he could lick the back of her head!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yep, got it to work v11 old unren, which I wouldn't have deleted my Mod post already. At least I'll know for next time I run into this. Strange thought the v11 new didn't work and this game is 7.4 plus I believe.
yeah not sure whats the catch there , must be some else in effect than only renpy version, but at least you get that nice warning that wont work or that is not need it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
nope ;)
if you use unren you can decompile the .rpyc too

View attachment 1551191 View attachment 1551193
I got it to work with the unren v.11 old, which I didn't know existed because last time I checked Sam wasn't going to update it. I didn't know someone took it over though. However, I didn't have need to, because this is the first game I've come across I could not de-compile with v.9. Sadly I've already deleted my mod post and they have a policy of only allowing 1 wt mod and 1 gallery mod per OP now, so I highly doubt I could get it added back. Thank you everyone for your help, and I'll have this new tool now for the future. Sorry guys, really had no idea someone had continued work on unren. Like I said last time I saw, Sam wasn't going to work on it anymore, so I never though to look, because it wasn't an issue til now.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Yep, got it to work v11 old unren, wish I wouldn't have deleted my Mod post already. At least I'll know for next time I run into this. Strange thought the v11 new didn't work and this game is 7.4 plus I believe.
So is there any chance for your mod to be updated!? :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I got it to work with the unren v.11 old, which I didn't know existed because last time I checked Sam wasn't going to update it. I didn't know someone took it over though. However, I didn't have need to, because this is the first game I've come across I could not de-compile with v.9. Sadly I've already deleted my mod post and they have a policy of only allowing 1 wt mod and 1 gallery mod per OP now, so I highly doubt I could get it added back. Thank you everyone for your help, and I'll have this new tool now for the future. Sorry guys, really had no idea someone had continued work on unren. Like I said last time I saw, Sam wasn't going to work on it anymore, so I never though to look, because it wasn't an issue til now.
well someone did reserve spot for you
1639849205006.png
and thats stupid policy if you ask me, if you guys invest time in to doing mods or what ever, let ppl choose what to use and not whom mods like most

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
well someone did reserve spot for you
View attachment 1551275
and thats stupid policy if you ask me, if you guys invest time in to doing mods or what ever, let ppl choose what to use and not whom mods like most
Yea, they probably forgot to delete that. I don't agree with the policy either, because I think different forms of mods are a GOOD thing. But, I have to abide by it, because it's what they've chosen. Guess they don't want OP's to have 20 mods in them, so I kinda get that.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yea, they probably forgot to delete that. I don't agree with the policy either, because I think different forms of mods are a GOOD thing. But, I have to abide by it, because it's what they've chosen. Guess they don't want OP's to have 20 mods in them, so I kinda get that.
well cause of that issue for example lightman quit mod for Thirsty for My Guest cause they didnt want to link it , and there was only 1 other
if there would be 20 modders sure i wouldnt say, but 2 or 3 dif i dont see any issue, each of you guys got your own style, and not many do same thing. like you with harem mods, nobody does that but you. also way they did here put all under spoiler i see no issue if there would be 30 things under. but thats me

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
well cause of that issue for example lightman quit mod for Thirsty for My Guest cause they didnt want to link it , and there was only 1 other
if there would be 20 modders sure i wouldnt say, but 2 or 3 dif i dont see any issue, each of you guys got your own style, and not many do same thing. like you with harem mods, nobody does that but you. also way they did here put all under spoiler i see no issue if there would be 30 things under. but thats me
Preaching to the choir! :) There's no point in doing it if no one is going to see it, and we can't promote it. Yes, we do this for the community, but donations for our work helps keep us motivated.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So is there any chance for your mod to be updated!? :)
Unfortunately no, because I deleted my post before I figured it out, and F 95 has a policy of only one WT mod and one Gallery Mod per OP now. So I couldn't get it added back. I feel really bad guys, and I'm sorry to everyone for this. My screw up for not knowing there was a new version of Unren.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Unfortunately no, because I deleted my post before I figured it out, and F 95 has a policy of only one WT mod and one Gallery Mod per OP now. So I couldn't get it added back. I feel really bad guys, and I'm sorry to everyone for this. My screw up for not knowing there was a new version of Unren.
Shit happens. At least with this game their (so far) appears to be only two main LI's with several side girls so it won't be two hard to see all the content. I hope.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes