4.60 star(s) 305 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I wasn't calling you out. I said "if". I enjoy the game, it's just the way the file structure is now, makes it hard for us to mod. I also understand coding the game how you want comes first. I'm a dev too. Best of luck.
:devilish:Speaking of game where the fuck is our update you lazy bum ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3xtreme

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
:devilish:Speaking of game where the fuck is our update you lazy bum ?
I'm only 4 weeks into development! I took my first vacation in 3 years of doing content! So, I didn't start until the 18th of Nov. Release should be mid January. I made a patreon post, you can always follow me there. I think someone put it in my game thread as well.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This game is now copy protected per the file structure, with all the available tools I have I'm not able to extract the proper files and still get the game to run. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally or not. Hopefully one of the other modders with knowledge of cracking will be able to get it to work, but I'm a modder not a game cracker, so I'm out. Through no choice of my own, because I like this game. Cheers, please don't ask me to pick it up later if someone cracks it, I'll just add another mod to my list that allows access to the files I need. Because whatever has to be done will have to be done every update from here on out, and I don't have time for that. Not when 99.9% of games don't do this. Thank you for understanding! And yes, this one actually is sad, so you can put all of those reactions you'd like. :(
i just extracted the .rpa´s with unren and the folder structure looks like the same as for last update

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Mods were the last thing on my mind. I'm a fledgling coder, so I simply broke up the screen and script files to keep them organized.
You are making a great game.

But why not just put the things modders put in your game, in your game already? Problem solved. Gallery. Cheats, etc. I fail to see why these are not put in every single renpy game from day one. Things like Gallery and Cheats are pretty much universally wanted by a majority of people. I will never understand the need for developers to try and control how people play their games. What does it matter? Are games not supposed to be about fun? Well, many people have FUN with the things modders put into games. I don't even play a game without mods, unless of course there are none, because they add the things I want into the game...so I can have fun. I want a walkthrough and proper direction in the game, I want a gallery and scene player, I want the option to cheat or adjust stats. That is what I want from a renpy game. ALL of them.

So, you see, there is a new update out and I really want to enjoy it. But, now I can't and have to wait around hoping someone mods it to put the things that belong in the game, in the game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You are making a great game.

But why not just put the things modders put in your game, in your game already? Problem solved. Gallery. Cheats, etc. I fail to see why these are not put in every single renpy game from day one. Things like Gallery and Cheats are pretty much universally wanted by a majority of people. I will never understand the need for developers to try and control how people play their games. What does it matter? Are games not supposed to be about fun? Well, many people have FUN with the things modders put into games. I don't even play a game without mods, unless of course there are none, because they add the things I want into the game...so I can have fun. I want a walkthrough and proper direction in the game, I want a gallery and scene player, I want the option to cheat or adjust stats. That is what I want from a renpy game. ALL of them.
would be almost double the workload for the coder
you have to make options everywhere for cheats on/off ,WT on/off etc

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My Christmas present arrived, ahead of time and without that filthy Santa Claus who hasn't brought anything in my shoes in 70 years. Tonight it's foie gras, omelet with truffles and champagne ... and Jaye on my lap !
70 years of being naughty. That's why. You're lucky Krampus hasn't visited you. Ahahahaha

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Last edited:

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
How to get the third option when saving Jay... I know it's a really bad one, but I want to see what happens?

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes