4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Sure, thanks. To you too. You could have kept the money (if that is even possible, of course) as i still enjoy your game but whatever. More power to you. Have a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: rafau666

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
There's a new post on Patreon ladies and gentlemen, I think the update is upon us:cool:
Okay, I take my amphetamine pills, I prepare my doses of booze, I buckle the seat belts on my gaming chair, I put on my anti-Covid mask, I put on my shatterproof glasses and I put on my anti- radiation helmet. There you go, I'm ready for the next episode that's going to happen. Hallelujah !!!

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Okay, I take my amphetamine pills, I prepare my doses of booze, I buckle the seat belts on my gaming chair, I put on my anti-Covid mask, I put on my shatterproof glasses and I put on my anti- radiation helmet. There you go, I'm ready for the next episode that's going to happen. Hallelujah !!!
Don't forget the tin foil hat, mate :)

Reactions: HornsFan

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This game is now copy protected per the file structure, with all the available tools I have I'm not able to extract the proper files and still get the game to run. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally or not. Hopefully one of the other modders with knowledge of cracking will be able to get it to work, but I'm a modder not a game cracker, so I'm out. Through no choice of my own, because I like this game. Cheers, please don't ask me to pick it up later if someone cracks it, I'll just add another mod to my list that allows access to the files I need. Because whatever has to be done will have to be done every update from here on out, and I don't have time for that. Not when 99.9% of games don't do this. Thank you for understanding! And yes, this one actually is sad, so you can put all of those reactions you'd like. :(

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RPDL torrents already has the updated version no need to wait for someone to upload it here enjoy folks
It wasn't my intention for this to go live on the site, this was set to a draft post but apparently I screwed up and deployed it with other games this morning. Was supposed to be this evening, my apologies.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

This game is now copy protected per the file structure, with all the available tools I have I'm not able to extract the proper files and still get the game to run. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally or not. Hopefully one of the other modders with knowledge of cracking will be able to get it to work, but I'm a modder not a game cracker, so I'm out. Through no choice of my own, because I like this game. Cheers, please don't ask me to pick it up later if someone cracks it, I'll just add another mod to my list that allows access to the files I need. Because whatever has to be done will have to be done every update from here on out, and I don't have time for that. Not when 99.9% of games don't do this. Thank you for understanding! And yes, this one actually is sad, so you can put all of those reactions you'd like :(
Could you elaborate further on this? I haven't actually tried it myself (yet). Whatever the developer chooses to do is up to them (IMO), after all, it's their game.
Is it actually in a playable state or is it some kind of DRM/Anti Piracy thing?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
This game is now copy protected per the file structure, with all the available tools I have I'm not able to extract the proper files and still get the game to run. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally or not. Hopefully one of the other modders with knowledge of cracking will be able to get it to work, but I'm a modder not a game cracker, so I'm out. Through no choice of my own, because I like this game. Cheers, please don't ask me to pick it up later if someone cracks it, I'll just add another mod to my list that allows access to the files I need. Because whatever has to be done will have to be done every update from here on out, and I don't have time for that. Not when 99.9% of games don't do this. Thank you for understanding! And yes, this one actually is sad, so you can put all of those reactions you'd like :(
This attitude and this decision honors you. Well done !

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It wasn't my intention for this to go live on the site, this was set to a draft post but apparently I screwed up and deployed it with other games this morning. Was supposed to be this evening, my apologies.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Could you elaborate further on this? I haven't actually tried it myself (yet). Whatever the developer chooses to do is up to them (IMO), after all, it's their game.
Is it actually in a playable state or is it some kind of DRM/Anti Piracy thing?
It's not your torrent, the game plays fine, they've just made it so the rpcy files and the archived .rpa files are in a different place. So it makes it very hard to mod and get to run correctly. I talked to another modder who was able to do this and get it to work with another game, because someone told him how, but he ended up dropping it, because if was such a pain in the ass. Like I said in my post, I'm a modder not a game cracker, the overwhelming majority of devs don't do this. Alter the file structure to this extent that is. So, while I like the game, it's not worth my time when I can just pick something else up that doesn't have these kind of headaches. If they were trying to deter modding of the game, they've achieved that. But, that's their choice, because it's their game. As I also said, I'm sure there will be a modder that comes along and is willing to deal with it, but I'm not that guy.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
It's not your torrent, the game plays fine, they've just made it so the rpcy files and the archived .rpa files are in a different place. So it makes it very hard to mod and get to run correctly. I talked to another modder who was able to do this and get it to work with another game, because someone told him how, but he ended up dropping it, because if was such a pain in the ass. Like I said in my post, I'm a modder not a game cracker, the overwhelming majority of devs don't do this. Alter the file structure to this extent that is. So, while I like the game, it's not worth my time when I can just pick something else up that doesn't have these kind of headaches. If they were trying to deter modding of the game, they've achieved that. But, that's their choice, because it's their game. As I also said, I'm sure there will be a modder that comes along and is willing to deal with it, but I'm not that guy.
Mods were the last thing on my mind. I'm a fledgling coder, so I simply broke up the screen and script files to keep them organized.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Oops :ROFLMAO:

little-girl-oops.jpg

I was looking for another game on your site, saw chasing sunsets and was like wtf ain't no chasing sunset update on the latest updates list

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Mods were the last thing on my mind. I'm a fledgling coder, so I simply broke up the screen and script files to keep them organized.
I wasn't calling you out. I said "if" in my original post. I enjoy the game, it's just the way the file structure is now, makes it hard for us to mod. I also understand coding the game how you want comes first. I'm a dev too. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I wasn't calling you out. I said "if". I enjoy the game, it's just the way the file structure is now, makes it hard for us to mod. I also understand coding the game how you want comes first. I'm a dev too. Best of luck.
:devilish:Speaking of game where the fuck is our update you lazy bum ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3xtreme
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes