4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is she Amanda? Or Tara? The view is amazing but I can't recognize her from this angle :)
Damn, she is gorgeous! :love:
If i have to bet, my money would be on Amanda. The angle and the lightning my fool me, but the hair color and length don't match with Tara.

Keep in mind that the most previews had some use for the upcoming chapter and the devs said that Tara has fulfilled her purpose for the story - beside here little screentime for the game over scene. That means no more story relevant scenes with Tara.

Reactions: longsuper1

C4zeR

Jul 2, 2020
If i have to bet, my money would be on Amanda. The angle and the lightning my fool me, but the hair color and length don't match with Tara.

Keep in mind that the most previews had some use for the upcoming chapter and the devs said that Tara has fulfilled her purpose for the story - beside here little screentime for the game over scene. That means no more story relevant scenes with Tara.
Well I guess I'm taking your money, because it is in fact Tara the file name even says it as tarafridgefinal2K.png

Aug 17, 2020
Too bad, because she is Tara. I've downloaded this picture and it's titled "1614427_tarafridgefinal2K.png". So, possibly no content with this beauty down the line :cry:
God, the characters of this game are so perfect! She is a side character but she looks much prettier than main characters of many other games :love:

Reactions: punisher2099

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Too bad, because she is Tara. I've downloaded this picture and it's titled "1614427_tarafridgefinal2K.png". So, possibly no content with this beauty down the line :cry:
God, the characters of this game are so perfect! She is a side character but she looks much prettier than main characters of many other games :love:
Well ...
... looks i was wrong. It seems my money ist gone. :D

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Why?
Aren't such "fans" exactly the reason why you become a little sadistic?
By definition, that would be allowing a subset of players define the gameplay experience for everyone else. :) I can say with sincerity that twisting the knife in players isn't part of our calculus, unless you consider the occasional misdirection for dramatic purposes to be such.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
By definition, that would be allowing a subset of players define the gameplay experience for everyone else. :) I can say with sincerity that twisting the knife in players isn't part of our calculus, unless you consider the occasional misdirection for dramatic purposes to be such.
'occasional misdirection' = 100% proof that Chasing Sunsets is a double secret incest harem game!

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I don't know if I have the answer for the homework but I will put it in spoiler tags anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there is a lot left to be revealed but one of the strangest things so far is how they are not showing the face of her childhood friend. This leads me to believe that her appearance is the key to unraveling this mystery. Will she look like Sarah? Will she look like Jaye? How deep does this rabbit hole go?
I think she'll either look like Jaye or Tara

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Just can't figure out her expression. Is she sad? Looks like it.
Or is she about to confess something to MC. Damn such a previews makes the wait just way more ...
Well she's probably either sad or disappointed depending on if she just caught MC and Jaye in the bathroom relieving each other of their built-up sexual tension or she could have something on her mind that she needs to tell the MC which brings me to my next query if she has caught various players in the bathroom with Jaye will she use that as blackmail/leverage against the MC and Jaye for control of the company or just let it slide. Oh and another thing what is up with George looking like Jeff Bezos is that just me or has anybody else noticed.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes