4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.5b] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: - -

Android Port Made By DarkAssassin
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
So for Chapter 3, I followed all in Green and am coming up full trust and love for Jaye, but have 16/17 points for Mallory on Love. Is that correct or is there something I missed?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So for Chapter 3, I followed all in Green and am coming up full trust and love for Jaye, but have 16/17 points for Mallory on Love. Is that correct or is there something I missed?
I don't know by chapter to what the totals will be limited, but at some point at least, you cannot have max stats for both girls. It's not possible.

Reactions: JokerLeader

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Just watched the livestream on YT, and I gotta ask. Will we see Herb again in the upcoming chapters? He's easily the best character in the game, and he's been there since the beginning.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I personally actually doubt that. Unless I'm not remembering it right, hasn't she been working for the family for years and years? If so, she would've seen Jaye and the MC interacting as teens as well. Parents tend to turn a blind eye to something like that (e.g., Tywin Lannister ignored the incest between Cersei and Jaime even when staring him in the face), but she's not family and is especially observant. My guess is she's known for a very long time but said nothing.
Well Lisa knows more about Jaye than the MC on account of the parents always talking about her to Lisa but no mention to her of MC because of the rift he caused when he left so she wouldn't have known about their closeness still hopefully she wont present a problem cause I really do wanna bend her over and break her in half :)

Reactions: Veller

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I don't know if I have the answer for the homework but I will put it in spoiler tags anyway.

So there is a lot left to be revealed but one of the strangest things so far is how they are not showing the face of her childhood friend. This leads me to believe that her appearance is the key to unraveling this mystery. Will she look like Sarah? Will she look like Jaye? How deep does this rabbit hole go?
Thank you for your efforts, brother. However, they didn't save me from playing the game again from the beginning, and I've just finished the current version. Can you believe I'm still struggling to understand the whole thing?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why do devs trolls create characters posts like this if not to be LI's attention whores?! Do they get sick pleasure out of tormenting players forum members? Devs Trolls disgust me!
You are given full freedom to not play the game or even appear on this thread if it disgusts you human , maybe use that freedom and vanish away
I think BeingADikDik was kidding but just in case he wasn't, I've just fixed it for him! :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well Lisa knows more about Jaye than the MC on account of the parents always talking about her to Lisa but no mention to her of MC because of the rift he caused when he left so she wouldn't have known about their closeness still hopefully she wont present a problem cause I really do wanna bend her over and break her in half :)
When she was on the first call with everyone, it says she appraised both the MC and Jaye. Why would she feel the need to appraise Jaye if she knew all about her already? Because this was the first time actually meeting either of them. She then says, "Your parents spoke of you often". Since she had appraised both of them just before that, I believe her statement referred to both of them as well.

Shortly after getting off the plane, Lisa said, "I don't know a thing about you". I took that as a lie on her part. Since she's trying to figure out to whom the company's control should go, I think she's being deceitful. The MC would act differently around someone who already knows all about him than he would act around someone who doesn't. It's often easier to sneak information out of someone when they think you're less informed than you are. She might have been truthful, but I don't think so. She's the company's acting CEO: she's clever, and I think this ruse is a demonstration of her skill.

As to their closeness, I think if she already knew all about Jaye and she spoke often with both parents about her previously, I don't see how she would know nothing about the MC. He would have naturally come up on conversation from time to time, revealing things about his personality and about his different activities. I don't believe she doesn't "know a thing about" the MC. I'm not buying it for a second.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
When she was on the first call with everyone, it says she appraised both the MC and Jaye. Why would she feel the need to appraise Jaye if she knew all about her already? Because this was the first time actually meeting either of them. She then says, "Your parents spoke of you often". Since she had appraised both of them just before that, I believe her statement referred to both of them as well.

Shortly after getting off the plane, Lisa said, "I don't know a thing about you". I took that as a lie on her part. Since she's trying to figure out to whom the company's control should go, I think she's being deceitful. The MC would act differently around someone who already knows all about him than he would act around someone who doesn't. It's often easier to sneak information out of someone when they think you're less informed than you are. She might have been truthful, but I don't think so. She's the company's acting CEO: she's clever, and I think this ruse is a demonstration of her skill.

As to their closeness, I think if she already knew all about Jaye and she spoke often with both parents about her previously, I don't see how she would know nothing about the MC. He would have naturally come up on conversation from time to time, revealing things about his personality and about his different activities. I don't believe she doesn't "know a thing about" the MC. I'm not buying it for a second.
I'll offer a little insight here.

Jaye stayed in med school and was still very present in Sarah and James's day-to-day conversation around the workplace. Lisa would have been party to discussion about grades, graduations, jobs, and other things going on in Jaye's day-to-day life. Given the nature of the MC's departure and subsequent time away from home, Sarah and James simply had far less to say about him. They might know where he is, but not necessarily what he was up to.

Most of what Lisa knows about MC were a few things she heard about him before he left home, where her knowledge of Jaye is far more detailed and current for those reasons.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021

Hmm could be she's playing the oblivious card to phish for info on what kind of character MC is and yes it was the 1'st time meeting them via the teleconference in the previous ep but she has more info on Jaye and not enough on MC to make an informed decision on who to trust or back as far as to who gets the company but if MC is working with Jaye to run the company equally then I think Lisa just wants some reassuring that MC won't cut and run when the going gets tough but we'll just have to wait and see but like i said I just want to break her over like a shotgun anyway lol.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021

Jaye stayed in med school and was still very present in Sarah and James's day-to-day conversation around the workplace. Lisa would have been party to discussion about grades, graduations, jobs, and other things going on in Jaye's day-to-day life. Given the nature of the MC's departure and subsequent time away from home, Sarah and James simply had far less to say about him. They might know where he is, but not necessarily what he was up to.

Most of what Lisa knows about MC were a few things she heard about him before he left home, where her knowledge of Jaye is far more detailed and current for those reasons.
So basically what I just got done saying is that Lisa is just trying to gauge what kind of character MC is given the limited info she has on him I love it when the game dev's get involved with the convo's makes it that much better

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Thanks for clarifying Stone Fox. I know it's often not a pleasant experience getting on this site as a developer, so I'm grateful you jumped in despite that. I will think about this a bit more and continue to change my opinion on things as more is revealed. I really love the game so far. Although it means there's been effort on your part that I'll be missing, I can't bring myself — even if not pursuing her romantically — to be selfish and to hurt Jaye. But I am happy the option exists, in any case.

Chut12

Dec 11, 2019
Man I was always avoiding this game but finally played man I have dark circles around by eyes I played it full night,that was really engaging man ending was cliff hanger also want to see how Amanda will look now,can't wait wow.

Reactions: vireker and VOYEUR

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Getting some rest and relaxation...

1642326921567.png

·

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes