4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The facial expressions and character models are just great. Sugoi!! The story is very much set apart from the majority of renpy games, and that's a good thing. The writing is witty and good as well.
Absolutely agree, especially your point about the writing being witty which is done superbly!
Another game with "deep" content based on a shitty childhood is Summer Scent, albeit it's tricky to negotiate the "good" path if the MC messes with the other 2 main characters. Both that game and this managed to touch a few nerves for me, not a bad thing when so thoughtfully and well written.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Absolutely agree, especially your point about the writing being witty which is done superbly!
Another game with "deep" content based on a shitty childhood is Summer Scent, albeit it's tricky to negotiate the "good" path if the MC messes with the other 2 main characters. Both that game and this managed to touch a few nerves for me, not a bad thing when so thoughtfully and well written.
Thanks for the kind feedback. Summer Scent was an inspiration for me, and I consider the developer of that game to be a personal friend. The yacht captain and his wife Sophie are homages to that dev and his real life partner. :)

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Hello,

I must admit of hearing about the game randomly from someone who had it in the signature as "top tier"

This game is absolutely amazing! Story, the writing and the art which fantastic.

Just one thing: why must you hurt me this way? :))

View attachment 1614962
It doesn't mean we would never feature that kink, it just means Mallory personally isn't into it. I actually wrote a scene where she's revealed to be insanely ticklish, but it was left on the cutting room floor.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
It doesn't mean we would never feature that kink, it just means Mallory personally isn't into it. I actually wrote a scene where she's revealed to be insanely ticklish, but it was left on the cutting room floor.
Don't play with my heart...

Been playing a lot of games lately and got caught just clicking to get h scenes without following stories as they had nothing to say and the writing was horrific, to say at least.

This one, is a work of art for me but as everyone has, I also have my personal kinks so that was one big tease.

Hopefully this will show up in future updates.

Fantastic work, I have honestly been enjoying it!

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Stone Fox Studios Now that Mallory's identity is known will you give both Jaye and the MC the opportunity for Sarah to test their DNA too? It would seem logical given Sarah already knows Mallory's interest in the MC (provided the MC even goes for a platonic trusting relationship with her). Same with Jaye given the relationship is likely to be similar with the MC. I guess it might also affect the company ownership, albeit the will appears to be very specific.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mallory won't be related to them as that would be incest and this game is on Patreon..
Right. Basically, she'll be at most as much related to either Jaye or the MC as they are to each other (so no blood relation). I get that some people have the fetish, but incest doesn't really fit certain stories. This is one of them IMO.

The only way an incest mod would work is if you retcon the backstory and then also do text replacement here and there when references are made about time with each parent before they married. And then the usual "Hey, sis" and "What's up, bro?" type of stuff, however that would actually apply. There's probably a bit more that would need to be modified. Probably not a huge job for someone, but not small either, and it would need to be updated every release.

Reactions: DanThaMan and BBZ01

reaganreigns

Oct 2, 2021
I ordered a green-eyed redhead. I was given a green-eyed redhead with some feist in her. I am a happy man.
Played through Chapters 1 - 4 in one sitting and all I gotta say is this is one of, if not THE, best (unfinished) adult visual novels I've ever played through. This is up there with Being A DIK and ARTEMIS. The renders are gorgeous, the models are incredible, the story is gripping, it's got literally everything a VN should have.
There's very few VNs I actively decide to follow but this is definitely gonna be one of them. I EAGERLY await the next chapter.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Mallory won't be related to them as that would be incest and this game is on Patreon..
Agreed. However, if Mallory is indeed a genetic clone of Sarah, she still doesn't count as related to MC, right? Right? RIGHT? (Please tell me I'm right. I really don't want to deal with the incest crowd chanting I told you so!) :unsure:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Agreed. However, if Mallory is indeed a genetic clone of Sarah, she still doesn't count as related to MC, right?
Yep, that was my point... Personal thing I can't/won't deal with incest or rape especially in a game. Hence I've not gone down the Mallory trust & love plus Jaye trust and platonic love path, which is what I'd have chosen. Guess I'll have to be patient...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes