4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
One of the things that I like about Mallory as a character is that she is her own person with a life that exists apart from the main character. She is quite smitten with the main character, and feels that he can help her overcome her personal issues, but she still prioritizes her best friend. We saw this quite clearly when she abruptly ended her evening with him as soon as she learned that there was something that could potentially help her friend. She had just experienced a huge personal breakthrough with him, and yet she could hardly have left his room any faster unless she left a cartoonish Mallory shaped hole in the wall like a Looney Toons character.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
i cant for the life of me figure out how to max jayes points for chap 3 and 4. ive just about tried every option i can think of

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
In Chapter 3, you make choices for the maximum number of points:
Focus On Jaye
I can give you the short version
We'll have better odds as a team
Call Jaye
Wanna team up?
Tease her back
Kiss her neck
Relax, I'm not angry

In Chapter 4, you make choices for the maximum number of points:
I think it's possible
I think it's worth considering
Thanks for making me lunch
Save your sister or die trying
The bed fort treaty must be honored
Here's why I really left
I blocked myself on your phone
Go check on her

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
In Chapter 3, you make choices for the maximum number of points:
Focus On Jaye
I can give you the short version
We'll have better odds as a team
Call Jaye
Wanna team up?
Tease her back
Kiss her neck
Relax, I'm not angry

In Chapter 4, you make choices for the maximum number of points:
I think it's possible
I think it's worth considering
Thanks for making me lunch
Save your sister or die trying
The bed fort treaty must be honored
Here's why I really left
I blocked myself on your phone
Go check on her
omg so that's what i did wrong. i focused on both not just on Jaye. thanks.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017

unnamed.jpg

Just a few quick updates we wanted to share today, even if most of them don't pertain to Chapter 5 development directly.

First of all, we've begun building an official web host and file server that we hope will make us independent of Mega or other third party file hosting services. This should come as good news to those of you running into file transfer quotas on that platform. Our webpage will launch soon at Since we will be able to host our own content, we won't be limited by the TOS agreements of YouTube and other free media hosts.

Secondly, thanks to the efforts of a dedicated patron, we should be offering an official compressed Android port of Chasing Sunsets soon. We will make an announcement here when the APK is cleared for download, and we hope this will come as welcome news to patrons who prefer to consume their VN content on mobile.

On the Steam front, our Store page and binaries have both been approved by Valve, and we are officially all set to release to Early Access there. We are targeting Feb 15 or sooner, if our pre-launch metrics indicate benefit to accelerating our timeline.

Due to limitations with the Steam platform, only 100 of the 111 total achievements in the game so far will show in the Steam Achievement Framework. After launch, when Valve updates our maximum achievement limit, we'll make sure those get added back in.

Chapter 5 development continues to move ahead, with nearly 400 renders completed so far, putting us a little ahead of schedule for the moment. We'll continue to keep you updated as the update continues to "flesh out."

Phrasing! Are we still doing phrasing?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I wonder if it is possible to get an official signature of this fine lady here? I already forgot her name... I'm so ashamed :(

1643584743008.png

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm giving this game something I can never give again.

My first post.

To say, as many above did, that this is good, in however many superlative words, seems... small. This VN brings me Joy. In spite of dark tones, in spite of pain and suffering, the overwhelming feeling I get from this, up to Chapter 4, is Joy. Not ahahah joy, but, satisfied sigh, relax on the chair, single malt in hand, Joy.

Now, for a controversial point, this is one of the VN's I would enjoy just as much without lewds. I appreciate them, but, would still write exactly this same post (without this part) if they weren't there. Can't think of a higher praise.

Here's hoping everything goes well with Chapter 5 development.

Rating: 10 out of 5 stars.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
FatGiant Absolutely! 100% agree, just a superb story and so well written, reminiscent of personal experiences with difficult situations in childhood and early adult life which normally make me sad or angry but not here!... Stone Fox Studios many thanks again and all the best with this story and, hopefully, others in the future.

Reactions: FatGiant
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes